Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3788574;
    I missed what Vienna said about her degree.
    Did anyone catch what she said in her intro about that?
    She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Interpersonal Organizational Communications. I think that is what she said....she talked so fast though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3788532;
    Could it possibly be something like....maybe Jake will be your new Daddy? Could she be that naive?
    Maybe Jake will give the toy plane back to the boy? That plane might have been enough for Jake to discount Ella right then, with no second chance.

Hopefully that scene was scripted/contrived, and Ella/TPTB didn't really get her son to give his favorite toy to an extremely potential future father whom he and his mother had never met. It would be worse if she took it without his knowledge, though.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3788583;
    She graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Interpersonal Organizational Communications. I think that is what she said....she talked so fast though!
    Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3788546;
    Capegal
    Thanks for your reply re Ali's returning.

Has it been verified in any way that Jake actually proposed to Vienna or just that she is F1 without proposal?
    I keep thinking of Brad and how he let Deanna go in spite of her F1 standing. Someone suggested that his strong
    feelings shown when Ali left (maybe on her own) might suggest feelings of confusion on his part. (This is so
    totally rambling, sorry) I am a fan of RS and believe that he is sure of Vienna as F1 but wondered if his sources
    were confident that there was a proposal and maybe we are still in for our "Dramatic Ending" as Chris so loves
    to tell us is coming.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks
    Steve says in his blog that he isn't sure if Jake proposes to Vienna, he's guessing Jake proposed but he's not reporting it as fact.

So we could still get a Brad ending, or a rejected proposal (though I'm guessing Vienna wouldn't say no), or a promise ring, or a "let's date in the real world and see where this goes" speech without a ring, etc. Nothing confirmed.

I just posted in another thread that I am getting a Brad-like vibe about this season. All Jakes media responses etc. sound very vague - just like Brads did.

Plus, I have a feeling that Ali left a huge mark on him and that changed everything. We'll see if she is this years Graham (and I think it will turn out that she is).

Close interpersonal space for first time M&G
    Very casual and immediately connected.
    Hands on his knees
    He kissed her leg (not shown)
    Early physical connection
    For 2-1 date when the producers knew who top runners would be,
    they put two strong contenders together to "weed" out one so that he could "focus" on other one... (Gia and Vienna)
    Jake resisted however and didn't want to get rid of either one.
    At this point, he obviously knew he was strongly attracted to both
    but wasn't ready to choose between them...

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3788612;
    Close interpersonal space for first time M&G
    Very casual and immediately connected.
    Hands on his knees
    He kissed her leg (not shown)
    Early physical connection
    For 2-1 date when the producers knew who top runners would be,
    they put two strong contenders together to "weed" out one so that he could "focus" on other one... (Gia and Vienna)
    Jake resisted however and didn't want to get rid of either one.
    At this point, he obviously knew he was strongly attracted to both
    but wasn't ready to choose between them...
    ....plus, he could've easily let her go, after the bungee jump date.

Ever since the leg kiss at minute one, they've had what seems like a good connection every step of the way.

I went back to CH's '6 to watch' to look for some clues or anything. Here's what I got...

Ali-F4
    Beth-?
    Ella-elminated on a 1-1
    Gia-F3
    Michelle-resident crazy
    Rozlyn-huge drama in Ep2

I think it was Bloomers that said in these lists CH makes, there's usually two from the F4, a crazy/drama person, somebody cut around 9/6, and somebody involved in a 2-1 date. We've got the crazy and the drama from Roz and Michelle, Ali and Gia from the F4, Ella plays a part by being eliminated on her 1-1. And then there's Beth. I think she's the girl involved in the 2-1 date where he sends both girls home. This happens in the F9 week, so I think we should put her on the list.

That would make the F9
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Corrie
    Gia
    Jessie
    Tenley
    Vienna
    Beth
    And either Kathryn or Valishia/Christina(this last girl would also be on the 2-1 and would be sent home then as well)

Then if it goes 9/6, the girls leaving would be Jessie, Beth, and Kathryn/Valishia/Christina. It's possible that in addition to these 3, Ashleigh is cut and it goes 9/5, but we can't really confirm that yet.

What do yall think?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3788629;
    I went back to CH's '6 to watch' to look for some clues or anything. Here's what I got...

Ali-F4
    Beth-?
    Ella-elminated on a 1-1
    Gia-F3
    Michelle-resident crazy
    Rozlyn-huge drama in Ep2

I think it was Bloomers that said in these lists CH makes, there's usually two from the F4, a crazy/drama person, somebody cut around 9/6, and somebody involved in a 2-1 date. We've got the crazy and the drama from Roz and Michelle, Ali and Gia from the F4, Ella plays a part by being eliminated on her 1-1. And then there's Beth. I think she's the girl involved in the 2-1 date where he sends both girls home. This happens in the F9 week, so I think we should put her on the list.

That would make the F9
    Ali
    Ashleigh
    Corrie
    Gia
    Jessie
    Tenley
    Vienna
    Beth
    And either Kathryn or Valishia/Christina(this last girl would also be on the 2-1 and would be sent home then as well)

Then if it goes 9/6, the girls leaving would be Jessie, Beth, and Kathryn/Valishia/Christina. It's possible that in addition to these 3, Ashleigh is cut and it goes 9/5, but we can't really confirm that yet.

What do yall think?
    Only thing safe to say is that Ashleigh is gone at the 9/6 cut LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3788629;

Ali-F4
    Beth-?
    Ella-elminated on a 1-1
    Gia-F3
    Michelle-resident crazy
    Rozlyn-huge drama in Ep2

That would make the F9

What do yall think?
    What about Michelle?