Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Ella came on way too strong at the M&G with her how does it feel to be meeting your future wife (or something like that) comment. I suppose she was trying to be witty and cute, but to me it came off as threatening, almost like a dare. She made another similar comment later in the evening. Jake didn't look favorably impressed. If she keeps up that kind of pressure, she may be an easy elimination.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788526;
    O she has made it abundantly clear what she wants - in her intro - and during her 1n1 time with him at the M&G - just a bit over the top so - so - she must say something even more over the top to make him send her packing from the date itself
    Could it possibly be something like....maybe Jake will be your new Daddy? Could she be that naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3788532;
    Could it possibly be something like....maybe Jake will be your new Daddy? Could she be that naive?
    Or THAT desperate
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Sorry if this has already been answered, hard to keep up with all the posts!

Do we know for sure that only 3 girls go home next week (ie. Rozlyn plus 2 more) as opposed to Rozlyn plus the original 3 he would have sent home?

Quote Originally Posted by godukebasketbal;3788536;
    Sorry if this has already been answered, hard to keep up with all the posts!

Do we know for sure that only 3 girls go home next week (ie. Rozlyn plus 2 more) as opposed to Rozlyn plus the original 3 he would have sent home?
    12 remain - per all of the press releases - so only 3 are sent packing regardless of how they leave
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3788531;
    Ella came on way too strong at the M&G with her how does it feel to be meeting your future wife (or something like that) comment. I suppose she was trying to be witty and cute, but to me it came off as threatening, almost like a dare. She made another similar comment later in the evening. Jake didn't look favorably impressed. If she keeps up that kind of pressure, she may be an easy elimination.
    I know what comment you're referring to: she also told him "Come get to know the love of your life" (or something like that ) when she pulled him away for 1:1 time before Ashley showed up in costume.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788539;
    12 remain - per all of the press releases - so only 3 are sent packing regardless of how they leave
    Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Capegal
    Thanks for your reply re Ali's returning.

Has it been verified in any way that Jake actually proposed to Vienna or just that she is F1 without proposal?
    I keep thinking of Brad and how he let Deanna go in spite of her F1 standing. Someone suggested that his strong
    feelings shown when Ali left (maybe on her own) might suggest feelings of confusion on his part. (This is so
    totally rambling, sorry) I am a fan of RS and believe that he is sure of Vienna as F1 but wondered if his sources
    were confident that there was a proposal and maybe we are still in for our "Dramatic Ending" as Chris so loves
    to tell us is coming.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3788540;
    I know what comment you're referring to: she also told him "Come get to know the love of your life" (or something like that ) when she pulled him away for 1:1 time before Ashley showed up in costume.
    Yeah, it just came off wrong. Compare that to Corrie's opening remark "How do you feel about Kissimmee?" Totally endearing and funny, and on the lighter side.

Then there was Channy's landing strip joke . .

I missed what Vienna said about her degree.
    Did anyone catch what she said in her intro about that?