Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Does anyone have a reason for keeping Valisha over Christina? I was keeping Valisha because she was blond, and he seems to like blonds. THat is my only reason. Some thoughts on why one should stay over the other if there are any?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788497;
    It well could be that she says/does something that initiates an immediate dismissal - and he may not have any trouble doing it at all
    This is episode 3, right? I've gotten all turned around in here since yesterday.

It could also be something her son says that turns Jake. Not that her son said anything wrong, but maybe her son is having a hard time missing her & wants mommy to come back home. After the Roz fiasco Jake may have been more cognizant that these women have less access to their children than he intially thought.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3788506;
    Does anyone have a reason for keeping Valisha over Christina? I was keeping Valisha because she was blond, and he seems to like blonds. THat is my only reason. Some thoughts on why one should stay over the other if there are any?
    Valisha is not blonde.She's got dark hair.

And I have Christina being eliminated,but that's just a guess.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Wow! I am surprised! All I can say is from the previews he sure seems to be into Gia.

I know there is talk about how religious he is - does that mean he does not get it on with Gia during the fantasy date?

Hmmmm....makes me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3788506;
    Valisha is a dark haired brunette
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3788496;
    Ugh.

Especially given what he says to her.You know it is not going to be pretty.
    With any luck at all, the little boy is not with her when he rejects her.

I wouldn't think Jake would do it in front of the child, but I wouldn't put it past the producers to make him do it in front of the child to make it that much more dramatic and just plain cruel and tacky.

Producer before the end of the date: "Can you see Ella as your F1 at the FRC?"

Jake - pausing and hesitant - "No, I don't think so.

Producer: "Then you are going to have to let her go before the date would naturally conclude."

Jake: "In front of her kid?"

Producer (mentally rubbing her/his hands together at the thought): "If the child is still with the two of you, then yes you will need to tell her she needs to go home with 'so and so' (name of child) and be with him."

Boo hiss on this whole child idea. It was alright once with Stephanie and her child's birthday, but once was enough, especially with a bad ending.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3788484;
    In the media thread, I read that Roz is standing up for herself. I'm glad. She is right when she says the show is far from reality.

I hope she stands up big time!!

This show is so musty and old from stupid "threatening" contracts. And smoke and mirrors tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788453;
    Maybe it's time to read a certain blog - that is where most of this comes from
    OHH that thread? No wonder I don't get it.

TY

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788497;
    It well could be that she says/does something that initiates an immediate dismissal - and he may not have any trouble doing it at all
    She has already made it clear to him at the M&G she wants (rather badly it seemed to me) to marry him, so I don't think it would take much for him to decide she was going to have to leave if he didn't feel a strong attraction to her.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788523;
    She has already made it clear to him at the M&G she wants (rather badly it seemed to me) to marry him, so I don't think it would take much for him to decide she was going to have to leave if he didn't feel a strong attraction to her.
    O she has made it abundantly clear what she wants - in her intro - and during her 1n1 time with him at the M&G - just a bit over the top so - so - she must say something even more over the top to make him send her packing from the date itself
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON