Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

How do we know that Ella gets let go right after the date? and how do we know Jake says she needs to be with her son?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3788447;
    How do we know that Ella gets let go right after the date? and how do we know Jake says she needs to be with her son?
    Maybe it's time to read a certain blog - that is where most of this comes from
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Someone asked the question earlier if it is possible that Ali might return. Another person wondered if Jake did
    not propose to Vienna because he really loved Ali and wanted to be with her.

Has any of this been talked about further and I have missed it, or is it too far from the realm of possibility to
    even discuss? I have been out of pocket for a while and probably missed out on a lot of discussion so I was
    just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3788474;
    Someone asked the question earlier if it is possible that Ali might return. Another person wondered if Jake did
    not propose to Vienna because he really loved Ali and wanted to be with her.

Has any of this been talked about further and I have missed it, or is it too far from the realm of possibility to
    even discuss? I have been out of pocket for a while and probably missed out on a lot of discussion so I was
    just curious?
    OO not out of any relm what-so-ever - BUT if one goes by RS's blog info - it doesn't happen and Vienna is the F1 - If RS is 100% accurate - then that is THE END - but if there is any possible glitch in what he has to say - then anything is possible LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

In the media thread, I read that Roz is standing up for herself. I'm glad. She is right when she says the show is far from reality.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3788484;
    In the media thread, I read that Roz is standing up for herself. I'm glad. She is right when she says the show is far from reality.
    I saw that too.Good for her.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3788436;
    Ella is dismissed straight from Sea World. Nice.
    Cringe time.

I can't even imagine how Jake is going to come across, sounding anywhere near eloquent when he rejects her. Poor Ella.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3788488;
    Cringe time.

I can't even imagine how Jake is going to come across, sounding anywhere near eloquent when he rejects her. Poor Ella.
    Ugh.

Especially given what he says to her.You know it is not going to be pretty.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Cringe time.

It well could be that she says/does something that initiates an immediate dismissal - and he may not have any trouble doing it at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Cringe time.

He'll pretend to be generous and compassionate, saying that her sons' feelings are more important than his own, but you can't possibly spin that enough to make Jake look like anything but a d-bag, imo.

Maybe the son pitches a fit about wanting Mommy to come home.