Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3787457;
    I have Rozlyn,Ashley and Christina leaving at the 15/12 cut.
    Do you have any proof on Christina leaving or just speculating?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3787465;
    Do you have any proof on Christina leaving or just speculating?
    No proof,just a guess.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3787453;
    Not to mention that now that the media is on to all this new info, CH may have crossed a line.
    Some viewers still looked upon him as the series' Great White Hope.
    What he does and does not say at this point on, will play an integral role in his own credibility in his future.
    Let's face it, MF is known as slime. The show was slightly redeeming with some viewers via CH. Depending upon how CH is portrayed in all this could be his own downfall. Even saying something about "inappropriate behavior" for most of the viewers is going to look ridiculous.
    Last season he was outraged and fairly bitter in his own blogs when he and his family were sullied. I feel a major "shame on him" coming.
    This should be interesting.
    ITA...I have been a die hard CH fan. Just see some of my posts recently. . .but after what I read. Then also heard him say in the previews. . . for me. . he just crossed a line. Sure he personally doesn't say she had an affair, but he knows what the slant and inferences will be. . . and I think he goes a bit beyond just reading the cue cards. Did he plan this? No. Was it ridiculous for another contestant to spout what she did i.e. affair? YES. But knowing how he adores the show and the girls. . .he certainly doesn't seem to hold back here.

That is what hurt!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3787443;
    Bump! Any ideas on any of the blanks?

My guesses:

12 who stay: Gia, Ali, Tenley, Vienna, Corrie, Ashleigh, Elizabeth, Jessie, Kathryn, Christina, Michelle and Ella

3 who go: Rozlyn, Ashley And Valishia

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3787504;
    My guesses:

3 who go: Rozlyn, Ashley And Valishia
    Any reason for your guess that Valisha goes? I ask because my guesses are Ashley,Rozlyn and Christina.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3786737;
    Thanks sanlee! I just skimmed through all the activity. My thoughts are, I'm not convinced that white nightie girl is Vienna. There is a cap of her walking down the street with shorts on. You can clearly see she is larger in the chest area than white nightie girl, and much taller. The area between her cha cha's and her hips are longer than white nightie girl.

If Vienna had that white nightie on, you would see her chest area to be fuller than white nightie.

Also, I quickly looked for Ashleigh's full body pic in her M&G Dress, she has the same fuller hip area.

Sorry, I don't have time to pull all the caps right now, but that's my 2 cents for what its worth. I will later on just to have a closer look.

I have no interest in what RS says, nor who the F1 is. Just thought I'd throw that in.
    The white nightie cap is the last one in a series where the camera pans up. The next shot is already bleeding in. If you view it from the start, the girl is quite skinny, but a bit short-waisted. The other clue being the long blonde hair. I think it is Vienna, based on body type. And there just aren't a lot of caps of her in the preview, which could indicate F1.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3787439;
    Gotta love you, Capegal, for how you stick up for CH, but this is a slippery slope. If what RS says is indeed the truth and no sexual relationship occurred between Rozlyn and a producer then how CH handles this is crucial. Through voiceovers of the girls, clips of upcoming episodes and the national media playing it up, that is exactly what people believe happened - a sexual relationship between Rozlyn and a producer resulting in Rozlyn being let go. How TPTB choose to present this can have lasting effects on Rozlyn's reputation, and remember that she is a single mother. Even if Rozlyn and the producers did cross that line - which I highly doubt - what purpose is served by exposing this on national television? There is only one answer. High Ratings for the Show.

So, if CH does sully Rozlyn's reputation just for the ratings by leaving the impression that she did something terrible, then I can't give him a pass on this just because he is a company man. I would be appalled. But, this is just my opinion.
    I vote "yes" on this one as well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Adding to above...

Nightie cap:

Cap from preview:

Vienna is a bit knock-kneed in how she carries herself. Nightie girl is considerably busty. Add the hair color and I think it's a match - maybe a better one than Ashleigh.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3787510;
    Any reason for your guess that Valisha goes? I ask because my guesses are Ashley,Rozlyn and Christina.
    I would guess the third girl cut is Christina, too. Only because of the kiss we see with him and Valishia on the InStyle date, but maybe it's a kiss like Michelle gets on the comedy club date

I still guess leaving 15/12 are Ashley, Roz, and Christina.

And 12/9 I've got Ella, Michelle, and possibly Kathryn, too, if not Valishia or Christina (whoever makes the F12).

I bet Beth is one of the ladies sent home on the 2-1 date. Seems like she's going to be around for a couple episodes, but cut somewhere in the middle. Was is Bloomers that said usually in the 5 or 6 to watch that CH puts out, there's a couple girls that are matter of time girls, and usually one that leaves in the middle, and two in the F4. We've got Ella and Michelle leaving in Ep3, Ali and Gia in the F4, and Rozlyn who's a big part of Ep2. So I would guess Beth leaves in the middle somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787628;
    I would guess the third girl cut is Christina, too. Only because of the kiss we see with him and Valishia on the InStyle date, but maybe it's a kiss like Michelle gets on the comedy club date

I still guess leaving 15/12 are Ashley, Roz, and Christina.

And 12/9 I've got Ella, Michelle, and possibly Kathryn, too, if not Valishia or Christina (whoever makes the F12).

I bet Beth is one of the ladies sent home on the 2-1 date. Seems like she's going to be around for a couple episodes, but cut somewhere in the middle. Was is Bloomers that said usually in the 5 or 6 to watch that CH puts out, there's a couple girls that are matter of time girls, and usually one that leaves in the middle, and two in the F4. We've got Ella and Michelle leaving in Ep3, Ali and Gia in the F4, and Rozlyn who's a big part of Ep2. So I would guess Beth leaves in the middle somewhere.
    Good thoughts! My list in the other section is dead wrong. Guess I should delete it.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3