Thread: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Sleuthing the final 15 ladies **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787327;
    I don't even know if this matters, but here's a comparison of faces.

Corrie

Tenley

Looks like it could be both of them to me, but what do I know.
    Thoughts?
    Back to hand analysis.

I'm going with -- not Tenley. So, must be Corrie.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787353;
    Meaning that all of the women left at that point will be there because that's the accommodations for them? Makes sense. So the place where Jake is doing the PI (when he gets mad) is where they are all going to stay at that point. I got it!

So it isn't even a group date? That would make sense because we can't seem to fit it in!

Everyone sleeps in the great outdoors while traveling up to the North?
    Did the whole group sleep one night on the train while traveling across Canada in Jillian's season?
    The interview where Jake says nobody is going home....could he be talking about the date coming up with Vienna and Gia?
    I am more confused now than before we knew the outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787282;
    Here's the cap: I thought it was Corrie. lol Maybe not!

All I see is Corrie. Those are her eyes lol

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3787402;
    All I see is Corrie. Those are her eyes lol
    I misakenly started this LOL - and agree - it is Corrie - reacting to something - during the camping part
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787200;
    Gotta cut CH some slack here - he is doing his JOB - reading from the exact same script that every one else is required to do - that is how he earns his paycheck...............
    Gotta love you, Capegal, for how you stick up for CH, but this is a slippery slope. If what RS says is indeed the truth and no sexual relationship occurred between Rozlyn and a producer then how CH handles this is crucial. Through voiceovers of the girls, clips of upcoming episodes and the national media playing it up, that is exactly what people believe happened - a sexual relationship between Rozlyn and a producer resulting in Rozlyn being let go. How TPTB choose to present this can have lasting effects on Rozlyn's reputation, and remember that she is a single mother. Even if Rozlyn and the producers did cross that line - which I highly doubt - what purpose is served by exposing this on national television? There is only one answer. High Ratings for the Show.

So, if CH does sully Rozlyn's reputation just for the ratings by leaving the impression that she did something terrible, then I can't give him a pass on this just because he is a company man. I would be appalled. But, this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3786453;
    I'm guessing episode 4 is when the 2 on 1 date happens where both ladies get cut.

Epi 2 : 15 to 12 Cut:Roz, Ashley?, _______
    Epi 3 : 12 to 9 Cut: Ella, Michelle, ________
    Epi 4 : 9 to 6 Cut: ________, ________, ________ Is this when 2 get cut?
    Epi 5 : 6 to 4 Cut: Corrie, ________
    Epi 6 : 4 to 3 Cut: Ali
    Epi 7 : 3 to 2 Cut: Gia
    Epi 8 : WTA
    Epi 9 : 2 to 1 Cut: Tenley
    Bump! Any ideas on any of the blanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3787439;
    Gotta love you, Capegal, for how you stick up for CH, but this is a slippery slope. If what RS says is indeed the truth and no sexual relationship occurred between Rozlyn and a producer then how CH handles this is crucial. Through voiceovers of the girls, clips of upcoming episodes and the national media playing it up, that is exactly what people believe happened - a sexual relationship between Rozlyn and a producer resulting in Rozlyn being let go. How TPTB choose to present this can have lasting effects on Rozlyn's reputation, and remember that she is a single mother. Even if Rozlyn and the producers did cross that line - which I highly doubt - what purpose is served by exposing this on national television? There is only one answer. High Ratings for the Show.

So, if CH does sully Rozlyn's reputation just for the ratings by leaving the impression that she did something terrible, then I can't give him a pass on this just because he is a company man. I would be appalled. But, this is just my opinion.
    WOAH - it is NOT CH doing it - it is TPTB - this all came to light long before CH said one word about it at all about it or referenced it in any way - he is not the only PR piece in this. He also doesn't say it is a sexual thing - but inappropriate behavior - unacceptable blah blah. He may be the voice - but he is not the power behind the mouth-piece

Amazing that this all happened within the 1st 4-5 days after the gals get to LA

FYI - the age of her child is wrong in RS's rant...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3787439;

Not to mention that now that the media is on to all this new info, CH may have crossed a line.
    Some viewers still looked upon him as the series' Great White Hope.
    What he does and does not say at this point on, will play an integral role in his own credibility in his future.
    Let's face it, MF is known as slime. The show was slightly redeeming with some viewers via CH. Depending upon how CH is portrayed in all this could be his own downfall. Even saying something about "inappropriate behavior" for most of the viewers is going to look ridiculous.
    Last season he was outraged and fairly bitter in his own blogs when he and his family were sullied. I feel a major "shame on him" coming.
    This should be interesting.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3787443;
    Bump! Any ideas on any of the blanks?
    15 to 12..Possible Christina? I agree with Roz and Ashley..

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3787454;
    15 to 12..Possible Christina? I agree with Roz and Ashley..
    I have Rozlyn,Ashley and Christina leaving at the 15/12 cut.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl