Page 1 of 1269 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

**SPOILERS**

MOD's Since the Spoiler section is locked, I started a new thread here. Please move this thread over to the Spoiler section where its probably more appropriate.

This is easier for now, to keep track of what we know so far. Later we can have our usual Screencaps Thread Filming Schedule Thread and so forth.

Originally Posted by Lellis819
    Bachelor 14 ***TENATIVE FILMING SCHEDULE

Wed/Thurs 10/14-15 Meet and Greet
    RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

Friday 10/16 group date
    Saturday, 10/17 : Group Date
    Sunday 10/18: Group Date

Monday, 10/19: RC Cut 15/12 Episode 2

Tues, 10/20: Group Date
    Wed, 10/21: 1on1 Date
    Thurs., 10/22 Group date

Friday, 10/23: RC Cut 12/9 Episode 3

Sat 10/24 : Group Date
    Sun. 10/25; 2 on 1

Monday 10/26: RC 9/6 Episode 4

Tues. 10/27/2009: Travel
    Wed. 10/28 : 1 on 1
    Thurs. 10/29 - small group
    Fri. 10/30 - 1 0n 1

Sat. 10/31/2009.…RC Cut 6/4 Episode 5

Sun. 11/1 …..Travel for Home town Dates
    Mon. 11/2.….HTD 1
    Travel 11/3
    Wed. 11/4/2009 HTD 2
    Thurs. 11/5 Travel
    Fri. 11/6 HTD 3
    Sat. 11/7 Travel
    Sun . 11/8 HTD 4
    Mon. 11/9 Travel to RC Location

Tuesday 11/10 RC Cut 4/3 Episode 6

Wed.; 11/11/2009 Travel for Fantasy Dates

Thurs. 11/12 Fantasy Date 1
    Friday 11/13 Fantasy date 2
    Saturday 11/14 Fantasy Date 3
    Allowing a day for time off 11/15

Monday 11/16 /2009 RC Cut 3/2 Episode 7

MTA to be filmed after release of F 3 sometime after 11/18/2009 - Episode 7

Tues. 11/17/2009 travel for Meet TB 14 Family

Wed. 11/18/2009 Meet Family F1
    Thurs11/19/2009 Meet Family F2

Friday 11/20/2009 Travel to LCD location

Sat. 11/21/2009 LCD 1
    Sunday 11/22/2009 LCD 2

Monday 11/23/2009 FRC Cut 2/1 Episode 8

This is a tentative in the works………Filming would be done 3 days prior to Thanksgiving.

Schedule can and will be altered as information becomes available.
    This is based on the filming commencement date of October 14/15
    The schedule will be amended to include the air dates once the first show air time is announced. Based on the previous years we should be seeing this during sweeps which should begin the latter part of January and ending during Sweeps in March 2010.
    If the show airs on Mondays again for this Season earliest first guess would be
    Start date of January 25, 2010 and ending during sweeps about March 15/22, 2010.
    Dream Come True | Keeping the Faith | Jewish Journal

Originally Posted by VAgirl79
    Assuming that really is Jake's Twitter account, are we so sure that the planned event at the Playboy Mansion is really kaput?

Because one of the few people that account is following is Hugh Hefner.

Maybe it's just me, but that strikes me as fairly odd.

Feel free to add anything else that we are aware of.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Originally Posted By SaffronSunrise
    This seems to support jlcazz & dispute the company driven tweets.

From CH

Happy to support Tiger Woods foundation/learning center last night at Tiger's block party. Great golfer even better man off the course
    about 1 hour ago from web

So, now we're back the the M&G being Wed or Thursday. Oct 15th or 16th. Barbell went by the hotel & didn't see any action either of those nights, but maybe they didn't do the limo drive up, step out of the car, get dresses wet & dirty thing this year. Do we know where the ladies were housed before the M&G?
    Maybe the blogger was correct? She was there Thursday Oct 15th.

here is a quote from her blog

I picked out my two top choices, met three women who will become reality television train wrecks and saw some dresses that were so interesting I had to look away before I went blind.
    I wonder why she would be able to determine 3 women who will be train wrecks?? Must have been a wild party!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 10-18-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Hotel Shangri-la in Santa Monica where the M&G was rumored to have taken place.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I can't see the limo driving up to the front doors. I'm trying to think of previous seaons without the limo drive up. Were there any? Its funny how you forget about each season once its over!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3730572;
    I can't see the limo driving up to the front doors. I'm trying to think of previous seaons without the limo drive up. Were there any? Its funny how you forget about each season once its over!
    Someone mentioned there was one season where the M&G was in a hotel, but it was before I really started watching so I'm not sure with one it was.

This was posted by Barbell on the 15th - Thursday. I have a hard time believing the M&G was at the hotel. I'm guessing someplace else with the hotel used for a group date.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3728937;
    Nothing last night or tonight at the Shangri -la. My guess is that the girls came in yesterday and stayed there (thus the lack of rooms available) and went someplace else for the Meet and Greet tonight. Unfortunately, I was running late and didn't drive by until 7:30 so I imagine the girls had departed for whatever mansion they're using. They probably have the rooms until tomorrow, when the remaining 15 girls will move into the mansion. The hotel wouldn't just house the girls for no reason...I'd suspect that there will be something there down the road for publicity sake in exchange for the rooms. The facebook post said 10/22, so I'll check back on the scene there around that time.

Did anyone ever determine if there was a mansion being used? Maybe they were at the hotel, then a limo drive to the mansion? I checked the room availability sometime last week, and there weren't any rooms standard or oceanview available from the 15th to the 18th.

Here's something interesting. Sarah Robarts that MiniDiva found as the press agent for the Shangri La is Matt Grant's new lady!!!!!

But then again, why would Sarah Robarts tweet that they are shooting the bachelor??

CH interviewed Toby Keith on Oct 15th. I wonder if Toby was the requisite "private concert" date?

Last season there was someone who lived close to the mansion & posted the activity so we knew what night the M&G was. She posted somewhere else & someone took her info to Jokers, but I have seen anything over there so far. I haven't checked today though. I'm headed over there to see if there's anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3730581;
    CH interviewed Toby Keith on Oct 15th. I wonder if Toby was the requisite "private concert" date?
    Last season there was someone who lived close to the mansion & posted the activity so we knew what night the M&G was. She posted somewhere else & someone took her info to Jokers, but I have seen anything over there so far. I haven't checked today though. I'm headed over there to see if there's anything new.
    Of course! That sounds like a good possibility to me. What is Hollywood 411? Is it an news entertainment show similiar to ET and Access Hollywood?

If we believe that blogger according to her the M&G was on the 15th I would think that maybe it was filmed at the mansion I just dont think they would film it at that hotel maybe the hotel is being used for a date that will be filmed? Someone posted that the hotel said that filming of the bach will be held oct 22 that's this Thursaday.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily