Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3813299;
    As soon as Jake was announced as TB there was a woman who was posting here who claimed to be the dumpee. She told us how as soon as he got the call (when he was with her) he told her that he would have to stop seeing her and it was over.
    I wish I could remember her name, I can't, because I nick named her the pool girl and I can't think of any other name. She gave us a detailed time frame. Jake was with one woman for 3 yrs? they broke up early part of the year? He went on Jillians season. Came back and started dating this girl, something to do with a pool but I can't remember. Maybe a picture surfaced with Jake and this lady by a pool?

He got the phone call, or she was told he got the phone call, two weeks before it was announced.

I know I've messed up dates and timeframes, but it was something to that effect. He definately broke it off with her before the show, but was dating her up until he got the call.

I went back searching for posts, I believe she posted shortly after he was announced as the next bachelor, but I can't find them.

If you are reading the boards, we would love for you to join us again!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3813526;
    Some posters have mentioned that Vienna seemed too sure of herself being there with him "in the end". Did Jake and Vienna make a deal with each other during the bungee moment sans microphones? If he was getting paid to do the show did he offer her a % ?(I know it's a crazy idea, but everything about his season started at crazy and is headed in the same direction so far).

The bigger question is why would they offer Jake money, someone who wasn't all that charismatic and fun to watch who would draw in viewers? Are most people tuning in to see the catfights? Any answers?
    From my understanding lots of girls liked Jake. Way back I got pulled into watching because I found it fascinating to watch the women fight over someone they just met.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3813568;
    From my understanding lots of girls liked Jake. Way back I got pulled into watching because I found it fascinating to watch the women fight over someone they just met.

the most interesting (ironic maybe) part is that you could take Jake out of the equation, put 15 women in a house add the same amount of alcohol with no other social interactions than the occasional outing for change of scenery and they'd still find something to fight about. jake is but a topic.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Pavelka admits that his love life has not been a success, and a five year involvement ended in 2007. He also purchased a home, while involved in a two-year relationship with Christina Haney. The relationship ended, but they remain friends.
    Jake Pavelka: 'The Bachelor' Biography

In October of 2009 a Fort poster by the name of fly.girl24, who stated she was a former girlfriend to Jake, posted timelines of Jake's past relationships. Her past posts are an interesting read. Somehow I doubt the "no second date" line from Jake.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3813578;

In October of 2009 a Fort poster by the name of fly.girl24, who stated she was a former girlfriend to Jake, posted timelines of Jake's past relationships. Her past posts are an interesting read. Somehow I doubt the "no second date" line from Jake.
    Very interesting posts and it takes a whole new spin on Jake and who would be good for him. Vienna would be a good fit for the guy she described

FORT Fogey

Ialways thought that line was ridiculous and could not understand why people actually believed it. Jake may not be the slickest guy you have ever seen, but this guy is 31, not bad looking, and not a nerd. He has had several girlfriends for weeks or months at a time which means lots of 2nd dates.

I never believed all that stuff about Melissa's dating history, and I don't believe that Gia is unlucky with guys.
    I think all three of those are made up lines by the producers
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3813619;
    Ialways thought that line was ridiculous and could not understand why people actually believed it. Jake may not be the slickest guy you have ever seen, but this guy is 31, not bad looking, and not a nerd. He has had several girlfriends for weeks or months at a time which means lots of 2nd dates.

I never believed all that stuff about Melissa's dating history, and I don't believe that Gia is unlucky with guys.
    I think all three of those are made up lines by the producers
    Gia and Jake were trying to "out geek" each other during their school years. It came across like they were trying to throw pity parties. I didn't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3813299;
    As soon as Jake was announced as TB there was a woman who was posting here who claimed to be the dumpee. She told us how as soon as he got the call (when he was with her) he told her that he would have to stop seeing her and it was over.
    I found it. Thanks BlondieGal who just so happen to mention this poster in another thread. It makes for interesting reading. The poster's name is fly.girl24.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/bachelor-wings-love/83402-potential-spoilers-bachelor-14-rumors-speculation-39.html#post3728691

Thanks bean99 at JU

The Virgin: Corrie Adamson: Jake respected Corrie, 23, for coming clean about her virginity. “It says a lot about someone’s character,” he notes. “It was interesting. It told me that she had a lot of values.”

The Fast Mover: Tenley Molzahn: Not put off by Tenley’s, 25, forwardness after she kissed him on episode one, Jake admits, “Tenley made a big impact. But I wasn’t going to allow myself love at first site.”

The Vixen: Gia Allemand: It wasn’t just Gia’s, 26, model looks that caught Jake’s eye. He says, “She’s got some life experience; she is unique, humble — those are qualities I am looking for.”

The Drama Queen: Vienna Girardi: The other girls distaste for Vienna, 23, didn’t stop Jake from connecting with her fun-loving nature. He even took the marketing pro bungee jumping to “overcome our fears” together.

The Girl Next Door: Ali Fedotowsky: “She’s always smiling, she’s positive, she’s giddy, and it’s contagious,” gushes Jake about Ali, 25. Sounds like she’d be a great Bachelorette if she doesn’t win! But Jake teases, “She may not be on the market.”
    ‘Bachelor’ Countdown: Who Do You Think Will Win? - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 01-31-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Looks like he was with 2 different girls from2002 to 2009. I think maybe the no second date comes from "Mr. Dateless". To this day he probably falls back on that line. Maybe that is his "feel sorry for me" pick up line?