Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

RE: Tenley

I use my own experience as an example: I was married 25 years, divorced for 13 years, before he died 2 years ago. I was over it a long long long long time ago but it still galls me that I am considered divorced and not single. Some things you cannot explain; they just are part of you.

ETA: GO! sdl
    At least there is something interesting Hadn't we heard form someone earlier that Jake dumped her when he found out he was oing on the Bachelor?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3812861;
    Love Jesse and glad I got to see more of her personality before she left the show. It would be fun to see another Canadian gal be the Bachelorette!

As far as Jake's attraction to Vienna and finding her "fire-ee", me thinks Jake is not necessarily thinking with his brain . . . .
    Sometimes it's hard to use your brain! Then again what real choices does Jake have at this point. The only other good choice in my mind is one who doesn't require using his brain either.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3813244;
    RE: Tenley

I use my own experience as an example: I was married 25 years, divorced for 13 years, before he died 2 years ago. I was over it a long long long long time ago but it still galls me that I am considered divorced and not single. Some things you cannot explain; they just are part of you.

ETA: GO! sdl
    At least there is something interesting Hadn't we heard form someone earlier that Jake dumped her when he found out he was going on the Bachelor?
    As soon as Jake was announced as TB there was a woman who was posting here who claimed to be the dumpee. She told us how as soon as he got the call (when he was with her) he told her that he would have to stop seeing her and it was over.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3813299;
    As soon as Jake was announced as TB there was a woman who was posting here who claimed to be the dumpee. She told us how as soon as he got the call (when he was with her) he told her that he would have to stop seeing her and it was over.
    If that's true she was just another matter of time girl, that he was just with for the moment but had no long term aspirations with.

I can see this happening, but I can't see him having an on-going relationship with someone at home. Maybe through this process he learned that she (the ex) is the one for him and that's who he goes back to in the end. You know they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think there's some confusion as to this woman - wasn't this the story that surfaced about jake when he went on Jillian's show?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3813345;
    If that's true she was just another matter of time girl, that he was just with for the moment but had no long term aspirations with.

I can see this happening, but I can't see him having an on-going relationship with someone at home. Maybe through this process he learned that she (the ex) is the one for him and that's who he goes back to in the end. You know they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    Now that is an interesting scenario. It would also explain his comment about "sometimes it takes more than 25 girls".

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3813421;
    And then there's Elvis's "I love only one girl, the one I've got my arms around. I love only one girl, one in every town" ... that could be the Bach's theme song (and Ed's too )
    You guys are hilarious.
    But while you've been digging up lyrics to old songs, I've been trying to dig into this Tara Douglas thing. I got nothing.
    Believe it or not, it's a pretty common name - hundreds nationally, but unfortunately not common in Marianna, Fla (Tallahassee area) or Denton, Texas (Dallas area). Even if I had found the person, it wouldn't matter unless I could place her with Jake.
    I personally think it's just a rumor, but there are people who are much better at this than me.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3813427;
    You guys are hilarious.
    But while you've been digging up lyrics to old songs, I've been trying to dig into this Tara Douglas thing. I got nothing.
    Believe it or not, it's a pretty common name - hundreds nationally, but unfortunately not common in Marianna, Fla (Tallahassee area) or Denton, Texas (Dallas area). Even if I had found the person, it wouldn't matter unless I could place her with Jake.
    I personally think it's just a rumor, but there are people who are much better at this than me.
    Sorry to quote myself, but I'm kind of chasing my tail here.
    Does anyone know the name of the girl Jake lived with and when that supposedly occurred? I'm not getting any hits on Jake ever living with anyone, and no connection to Tara Douglas.
    But I've asked the help of a real expert. My interest is not in exposing the tawdry details about anyone's personal life - I'd just like to have the straight story, in general terms, on Jake's dating life before going onto this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3813072;
    Don't know if this has been mention on the FORT, but a poster on the OK Magazine website says

...is pretty common knowledge that Jake has had a girlfriend the whole process and throughout The Bachelorette and is only doing the show for money. He has been involved with Tara Douglas for a long time and is still together with her. Dont look for him to pick anyone in the end. Just watch!! ABC is being made a FOOL!!!

Anyone heard about this?
    Some posters have mentioned that Vienna seemed too sure of herself being there with him "in the end". Did Jake and Vienna make a deal with each other during the bungee moment sans microphones? If he was getting paid to do the show did he offer her a % ?(I know it's a crazy idea, but everything about his season started at crazy and is headed in the same direction so far).

The bigger question is why would they offer Jake money, someone who wasn't all that charismatic and fun to watch who would draw in viewers? Are most people tuning in to see the catfights? Any answers?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;3813088;
    Nobody was more critical of the "Shayne Lamas Show" than I was, I'm just assuming that the producers could have done a better job with a more appealing set up, if set up was what this was. Considering the commercial, they are about to totally humiliate Joke. I hope he thinks it was worth it.ok

It could all be a set up, but if it is, they really need to get better writers.Glad we got to see Jessie at last. Now I see why they never let her talk; she'd hurt the freakshow by acting normal. I have suspected since early on that Jake cut all (or most)of the good ones, and kept the ones who caused his hormones to quiver. Go back to the original 25 and ask yourself "why" on a whole bunch of them. Scripting, or Jake just being a moron? You decide.
    Was that a typo?