Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

dodie430, what a wonderful post on such a sensative topic. I can clearly see Tenley getting all emotional and crying when she spoke about her divorce, for the very reasons you mentioned, where all along many of us, including me thought it was the ex.

I don't think or I'm not seeing the horney Jake. I'm enjoying NOT seeing him kiss everyone at every opportunity. He knows if someone just doesn't do it for him, why bother kissing or going further. I like that about him. I think he might feel that Tenley needs to date before making any commitments.

Jessie said in an BT interview, that Jake was very serious about finding a wife, and IMO he's showing us that, so far.

I'm really starting to wonder if RS got his info mixed up and in the wrong order. Maybe its Gia Tenley Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3813144;
    dodie430,

I'm really starting to wonder if RS got his info mixed up and in the wrong order. Maybe its Gia Tenley Vienna.
    Can't be we have Vienna in both St. Lucia Locations. She is F2 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3813155;
    Can't be we have Vienna in both St. Lucia Locations. She is F2 at least.

could she just have turn up to both???????

I know its wishful thinking but I cant stand her!
    Last edited by Sazzita; 01-30-2010 at 08:31 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3813072;
    Don't know if this has been mention on the FORT, but a poster on the OK Magazine website says

...is pretty common knowledge that Jake has had a girlfriend the whole process and throughout The Bachelorette and is only doing the show for money. He has been involved with Tara Douglas for a long time and is still together with her. Dont look for him to pick anyone in the end. Just watch!! ABC is being made a FOOL!!!

Anyone heard about this?

IF and I say IF this is true he did not chose any one, and the comment sometimes it take more that 25 to find the one now plays interesting. interesting indeed.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3813075;
    No, but I find it interesting that they actually mention a name.
    Someday, I want to write a paper on the psychology of message boards, although it would help if I understood it myself.
    I personally don't believe that Jake had a girlfriend throughout this process but it was pretty interesting scoop, eh? Worth a look since they gave a name and location. Yet the conversation remained about Tenley's hairstyle or whatever.
    I'm not scolding - I'm laughing as I write this, because I love you guys dearly - but forgive me if I check it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3813167;
    Someday, I want to write a paper on the psychology of message boards, although it would help if I understood it myself.
    I personally don't believe that Jake had a girlfriend throughout this process but it was pretty interesting scoop, eh? Worth a look since they gave a name and location. Yet the conversation remained about Tenley's hairstyle or whatever.
    I'm not scolding - I'm laughing as I write this, because I love you guys dearly - but forgive me if I check it out.
    SDL-- Everyone has their role to play!!

FORT Fogey

Tag - you're it! I can't think of a better person for the job.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

I don't think he has a GF either. I stated in another post that it doesn't add up, but I still found this "fact" interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzita;3813158;
    could she just have turn up to both???????

I know its wishful thinking but I cant stand her!
    Maybe that one screen cap of V we have is her "sneaking" into his room? Ha

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3813180;
    Maybe that one screen cap of V we have is her "sneaking" into his room? Ha
    I'm just hoping we are wrong and does not pick her