Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3812693;
    Remember back when we'd try to figure out if the pictures were flipped, the flower stand heights, and was that a freckle on the arm?? I agree, the boards were so much more fun then trying to figure out who was the F1 from the cryptic pictures we were given. Man, sometimes I wish RS would crawl back under the rock he came out from.
    And can you believe the finale is still like a month away? This is brutal!!
    Last edited by missy1234; 01-30-2010 at 01:28 AM.

This is all JM2C but I dont think Ali leaving has anything to do with Vienna it doesnt make sense to me for a couple of reasons.

1) The drama with Vienna and Ali has been going on for a couple of weeks now and if she was really going to leave because Jake keeps Vienna I would say that while they were in SF would have been the perfect time to do so. They were in her hometown and she could have just left then and there indstead of waiting another week hoping he would get rid of her.Why carry it on longer and bring him home to meet her family if it was all because of Vienna?

2) In last week's episode it showed Ali saying that if Jake keeps Vienna he is going to "get a real talking too" well this week in the description it says that Jake asks Ali about something so I am assuming it is going to be about the Vienna issue. So it doesnt make sense to me they talk about and then two weeks later she decides to leave . She could easily have declined her rose that RC when Vienna was presented with her rose.

3) When it get's down to the F4 all of the girls are seperated and put into hotels so she wouldnt have to be around Vienna in the least.

4) I dont think that Ali gives him an ultimatum not only because RS says she didnt but based on other things. for instance like I said she has had all of these other oppurtunities to leave. In the preview we hear Jake say "She tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves" if she gave him an ultimatum and made him choose between her and Vienna than it would ultimately be his descion and he would be the one letting her go not the other way around.

Again this is all JMO I think the Ali and Vienna drama is just that drama to get ratings. Her leaving could have to do with a number of things her job, She realized that once he met her family they werent a match. I dont know but I am very interested in seeing it play out and why she leaves
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3812714;
    This is all JM2C but I dont think Ali leaving has anything to do with Vienna it doesnt make sense to me for a couple of reasons.

1) The drama with Vienna and Ali has been going on for a couple of weeks now and if she was really going to leave because Jake keeps Vienna I would say that while they were in SF would have been the perfect time to do so. They were in her hometown and she could have just left then and there indstead of waiting another week hoping he would get rid of her.Why carry it on longer and bring him home to meet her family if it was all because of Vienna?

2) In last week's episode it showed Ali saying that if Jake keeps Vienna he is going to "get a real talking too" well this week in the description it says that Jake asks Ali about something so I am assuming it is going to be about the Vienna issue. So it doesnt make sense to me they talk about and then two weeks later she decides to leave . She could easily have declined her rose that RC when Vienna was presented with her rose.

3) When it get's down to the F4 all of the girls are seperated and put into hotels so she wouldnt have to be around Vienna in the least.

4) I dont think that Ali gives him an ultimatum not only because RS says she didnt but based on other things. for instance like I said she has had all of these other oppurtunities to leave. In the preview we hear Jake say "She tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves" if she gave him an ultimatum and made him choose between her and Vienna than it would ultimately be his descion and he would be the one letting her go not the other way around.

Again this is all JMO I think the Ali and Vienna drama is just that drama to get ratings. Her leaving could have to do with a number of things her job, She realized that once he met her family they werent a match. I dont know but I am very interested in seeing it play out and why she leaves
    I think after Ali is home (she's probably home longer than most as the F5 go to her hometown and then she has a hometown date. Reality probably set in and after all the drama with Vienna, she may have just decided to stay and get back to her old life. Maybe when she was home she got caught up on work, or something like that and just said no to the rest of the show and travel (mabye she didn't want to fly to the next location(they would have driven for all the other stuff)... that's possible due to her fear of flying). Maybe Jake ignoring her warnings about Vienna made her see that he just wasn't for her..on many levels. But absense can either "make the heart grow fonde"... or it can be a case of "out of sight, out of mind"... we'll find out in about a month which it was a case of.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

They don't spend any time at home. They go into town, have their date, and leave right away. They do not get to stay there, which is why we see such exuberent greetings. They stick them in a hotel somewhere with a handler.
    Ali's hometown is not San Francisco, and her hometown date is not there. It is in the midwest somewhere. She lives in San Francisco now and works for Facebook.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812630;
    Do you think Jake would care?

I don't care, but I think Jake would.
    I went to college with a guy who's sister posed in Playboy. Every day when he walked into the cafeteria, a half dozen guys would hold up the naked pictures of his sister and yelled out to everyone, a huge crowd, "Hey Robbie, have you SEEN your SISTER lately?"
    It was cruel and inappropriate, but it got a thunderous response every time - like the weird extended laughing sequence in a Sergio Leone movie. It was awful.
    I don't care if Vienna posed topless, but I'm very sure that Jake would care.

I agree here with sdl, that I do think Jake would care if the girl he was dating/engaged to had topless pictures out there. He's been looking for a wife (or so he said) and I don't think in his conservative mind, this would be acceptable wife material. Also, I'm not sure how he would take ribbing from others very well (as it happened with the college friend who had a sister that posed nude). I don't think he is that strong a guy.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3812756;
    I went to college with a guy who's sister posed in Playboy. Every day when he walked into the cafeteria, a half dozen guys would hold up the naked pictures of his sister and yelled out to everyone, a huge crowd, "Hey Robbie, have you SEEN your SISTER lately?"
    It was cruel and inappropriate, but it got a thunderous response every time - like the weird extended laughing sequence in a Sergio Leone movie. It was awful.
    I don't care if Vienna posed topless, but I'm very sure that Jake would care.
    That's an awful situation to be in!!!! Poor guy! I agree though, Jake would definately care if his future wife posed semi-naked/topless.
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-30-2010 at 08:36 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Speaking of his church, I have to wonder what their thoughts are on this: and his family's too. Just from an edit stand-point and not knowing any spoiler detail, I wonder what they think of any of these girls.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3812727;
    They don't spend any time at home. They go into town, have their date, and leave right away. They do not get to stay there, which is why we see such exuberent greetings. They stick them in a hotel somewhere with a handler.
    Ali's hometown is not San Francisco, and her hometown date is not there. It is in the midwest somewhere. She lives in San Francisco now and works for Facebook.
    She's from New England.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3812727;
    To add to this, once you get to the F4 you are in the money spots. Why leave after SF when in just one more episode you at least get paid for getting to the F4.