Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

first time to write on this board. been with you all for several years

Quote Originally Posted by kej_75247;3756243;
    first time to write on this board. been with you all for several years
    to the looney bin kej_75247 Glad to have you here!

Good job, ladies and gentlemen. Hmm. All the ladies who have a seat have remained seated during the first toast. Usually everyone is on their feet with the Bach enters the room. One is even fiddling with a shoe or something on the floor and her head is down. Enthusiastic bunch, eh?

I'm rubbing my hands over the burning of the rose. Will this become a new tradition? And so we roll...Kikora, thank you for having a good friend in place. I hope she is able to get some scoop.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The rose burning ceremony is actually scarey to me. LOL WTH is that all about? Its a pretty long stem. Maybe its a marshmellow?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3756254;
    The rose burning ceremony is actually scarey to me. LOL WTH is that all about? Its a pretty long stem. Maybe its a marshmellow?
    It gives me a bad vibe seeing that, but my question is why the show would want to give any bad vibes about the outcome now? I can see later on showing it to create some fake drama the show always creates, but why the first commercial? Perhaps the show really needed to fake a lot of stuff for this one?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3756248;
    Good job, ladies and gentlemen. Hmm. All the ladies who have a seat have remained seated during the first toast. Usually everyone is on their feet with the Bach enters the room. One is even fiddling with a shoe or something on the floor and her head is down. Enthusiastic bunch, eh?I'm rubbing my hands over the burning of the rose. Will this become a new tradition? And so we roll...Kikora, thank you for having a good friend in place. I hope she is able to get some scoop.
    Hmmm....as I look at that pic and I see the one girl fiddling with her shoe? and others apparently reaching for glasses, I am thinking that they were possibly told to stay seated ( or were possibly even positioned), and he has been talking to them for a bit before he makes the toast.
    If he rambled on for a while, that would certainly account for the girl who takes the time to check her shoe ( which may have been bothering her all evening) and who most likely never dreamed she would get caught in a single shot so off the business at hand!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3756269;
    It gives me a bad vibe seeing that, but my question is why the show would want to give any bad vibes about the outcome now? I can see later on showing it to create some fake drama the show always creates, but why the first commercial? Perhaps the show really needed to fake a lot of stuff for this one?
    Well, the outcome hasn't happened yet right? So they can't lead us really in one direction or another quite yet. I'm so excited to start the sleuthing again!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3756269;
    Okay, I am sure someone will help me out here. I seem to remember a show from many years ago (a dating show I believe) where each person, once they were eliminated, had to burn a check with their name on it by placing it in the fireplace. Does anyone else remember this? Maybe it wasn't a dating show.

Also, the end of the first Bachelor commercial with the stick figure pilot running across the screen reminded me of Leonardo Dicaprio in Catch Me If You Can.

Yeah, I remember the burning check show, too. I can't for the life of me remember which one it was, though.