Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3756111;
    Would it be okay to make a new Screencaps Only Thread for this season? What do ya'll think?
    It's definitely time. You have plenty to work with now. This is my first pre-season to be involved posting. Last season I was lurking for 8 weeks or more before I joined FoRT. It is amazing to me how many SC's you have from just :30 of video. Well done.
    Last edited by eowenc; 11-24-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: add a sentence
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3756115;
    It's definitely time. You have plenty to work with now. This is my first pre-season to be involved posting. It is amazing to me how many SC's you have from just :30 of video. Well done.
    I will make sure by asking the permission of a Mod first, but I'm sure they will let. Thank you!

One thing I have noticed about TB editing since becoming a spoiled viewer is the continuity.
    It's kind of like the person on the board who's signature ends in they even edit the moon.
    Notice how Jake takes off in a 4 engine jet but is landing one that has only 2. I notice the smallest unimportant things.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3756099;

It's possible that these pictures are from the San Francisco Fairmont. It's white and has a lot of pillars like that. I'm looking for more solid evidence, but wanted to throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3756174;
    It's possible that these pictures are from the San Francisco Fairmont. It's white and has a lot of pillars like that. I'm looking for more solid evidence, but wanted to throw that out there.
    WrigleyDogA2, nice catch. TPTB have a patern of using Fairmont Hotels. We'll be looking forward to your next report.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3756112;
    I hope the next commercial is different and we have more video to SC. Why would they re-edit and re-run Rose-air?
    I think fijibeachbum meant it would have a new voice over. Oh, and the show is cheap. They usually don't show nothing new for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3756174;
    Thanks. I was wondering if it was in San Fran or still in California.
    Last edited by atem; 11-24-2009 at 08:33 AM.

Goodness me!!! You folks have been busy while I slept. I'm so excited to see all this activity! Real life is intruding my time online, today. I can't wait to dive in here!

Originally Posted by Kikora
    She's on it - and this is totally up her alley. She had several thoughts and is already working on it! This is totally the type of thing she gets a kick out of - and she's VERY observant and detail oriented and everyone there knows everyone...so if worse comes to worse, it'll be found out sooner or later. Plus, she'll be a help with SCs when we get those for whatever isn't figured out beforehand.
    I've got a list of her best FRC spots she's already thought up right off the bat and is looking into tonight. Ha ha.
    Maybe if she can, she can check out this resort. Thanks to jlccaz, we believe they are around this area, Jalousie Plantation.

http://www.thejalousieplantation.com/Content/87.htm?s_kwcid=TC|14337|jalous ie%20plantation||S|b|312979028 8

I don't think it's the Fairmount. The place that Jake is at seems to have a more modern type decor?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3756192;
    I don't think it's the Fairmount. The place that Jake is at seems to have a more modern type decor?
    IA, The place Jake is, looks very tropical, light colours, green etc, I just quickly went through the Fairmont site, they are more goldish, brownish, almost ornate type of building.

I see BritLit started a s/caps thread only, thanks BritLit . I'm going to move some s/caps over quickly before I have to go to a meeting!

ETA I counted 25 women, Ok, now that I've got that out of the way.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 11-24-2009 at 09:07 AM.

FORT Fogey

Thanks, Guardian Angel, for the screencaps. Whoo hoo, here we go!!!!