Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;3810184;
    Since the last few seasons have been so scripted with storylines and characters, they never have the same ending twice. So, here's another scenario:

I think Ali is Jake's pick along. Ali leaves on her own at F4 for work related issues (RS mentions that what he thinks it is). At this point, Jake feels that he isn't going to end up with "his wife", but has to finish the season. He gets down to Tenley and Vienna and it would be easier to pick Vienna as F1 especially since he's not feeling it for either of them then to lead Tenley on. Tenley is too emotional and not quite over her ex-husband. Jake has said all season that he will let someone go rather then lead them on. At the After the final rose, I believe Vienna surprises us all and changes her mind and ends it (which has never been done before), making Jake look great again. I think Vienna is in it to win it but then really wasn't looking for a husband but just TV exposure- This frees Jake up to go after Ali and we see him ride his motorcycle off into the sunset!
    I suppose this could happen, but the After the Final Rose has not been filmed yet. Although somewhere among all of the posts someone said something about there needing to be more than 1 ATFR due to what happened. So I guess it could happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3810195;
    I suppose this could happen, but the After the Final Rose has not been filmed yet. Although somewhere among all of the posts someone said something about there needing to be more than 1 ATFR due to what happened. So I guess it could happen.
    This idea of more than one ATFR came up in the comments section of RS' blog. I believe the poster indicated that there was more to the ending than Vienna simply being F1, that more than one ATFR could be filmed and that perhaps MF finally got it right. Please correct me if I am recalling incorrectly.

Following this season is like being Alice in Wonderland...everything is curiouser and curiouser....mindboggling season...

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;3810206;
    Following this season is like being Alice in Wonderland...everything is curiouser and curiouser....mindboggling season...
    This is a crazy season for sure. I've got my seat belt fastened and it looks like I might need oxygen by the time this show is over. LOL
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810125;
    what's this about people coming back?? Is this confirmed or rumour?
    Check out the media thread for a link to the article where both Chris and Jake mention the possibility of come backs.

I know that this time we don't have a separate Body Language thread but I noticed something and it is consistant throught the season regd. Ali and Jake................

He is ALWAYS the initiator of contact with her and he is always leaning into her for kisses etc. She sits really stiff until the kiss is partly underway and then she softens. Either way, Jake seems much more into her than she is into him. JMO.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Ali is either the Graham or the Ed of this season, and Vienna is definitely the Wes of this season.

FORT Newbie

Can someone help please...where is the media thread?? i can't find what you're talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by Pianogirl14;3810242;
    Can someone help please...where is the media thread?? i can't find what you're talking about..
    Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3810232;
    I know that this time we don't have a separate Body Language thread but I noticed something and it is consistant throught the season regd. Ali and Jake................

He is ALWAYS the initiator of contact with her and he is always leaning into her for kisses etc. She sits really stiff until the kiss is partly underway and then she softens. Either way, Jake seems much more into her than she is into him. JMO.
    It seems like her hesitation stems from insecurity. Based on what she said about past relationships, I think she has trust issues. But her words said "I'm scared"...."I never knew I could feel this way"...."I can't believe I could feel this excited and feel this petrified at the same time"...

I give her credit for letting her guard down and being vulnerable with him.