Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

what's this about people coming back?? Is this confirmed or rumour?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810125;
    what's this about people coming back?? Is this confirmed or rumour?
    in an interview with EW jake makes mention of someone coming back and that it worked for Jill and Ed.. (paraphrased)

oh lawd - are the ratings really that bad - or are they thinking they'll lose viewers after Ali leaves?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810134;
    oh lawd - are the ratings really that bad - or are they thinking they'll lose viewers after Ali leaves?
    Any guess would be good at this point...this season has been the most confusing one ever..

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810134;
    Here's a snippet from the article that is in the media thread post #1023:

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3810112;
    someone help please. abc site has something called "Jake offers his comments" regarding seeing the girls when they are not with him. Unfortunately ABC does not broadcast to Canada and blocks this. Anything new on this? or is this just rehash?
    The video is part 1 of last week's episode.

While the video's playing his comments are on the left side saying stuff like "Brand new RV's I'm jealous!" "Highway of love? That Ella has a way with words!" "Love that hair of Gia's" "I've come a long way since the 9th grade."

Nothing is new or revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3810141;
    Here's a snippet from the article that is in the media thread post #1023:

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.
    thanks - it is interesting. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3810142;
    The video is part 1 of last week's episode.

While the video's playing his comments are on the left side saying stuff like "Brand new RV's I'm jealous!" "Highway of love? That Ella has a way with words!" "Love that hair of Gia's" "I've come a long way since the 9th grade."

Nothing is new or revealing.
    thankyou

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3810131;
    in an interview with EW jake makes mention of someone coming back and that it worked for Jill and Ed.. (paraphrased)
    With the edit we have been given and the penchant for Fleiss and Co going back to past seasons to try and tie up lose ends with a not so pleasant twist, I would vote for Gia (with her VERY GOOD edit coming back from F3.

Face it....If Ali leaves, her edit has now painted her as an instigator and fickle as well. With Ed, he supposedly left (as per edit) because the job that supported him was demanding it. The edit took potshots at him, but they didn't try to really tear his image down. That was done in real time.

Gia's edits have no such issues. Perhaps she comes back like F3 Reid.

Here will be the kicker, though, because Fleiss is Fleiss.

He may have already rejected F2 as usual. He may have rejected F1Vienna because her edit, too, looks like an F2.

Gia as F3 comes back. But...we have all of those, "Will she accept?" For whatever reason, she doesn't either. Thus, we have a dismayed Jake that seems broken....

Just another scenario for consideration.....
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Regular

Since the last few seasons have been so scripted with storylines and characters, they never have the same ending twice. So, here's another scenario:

I think Ali is Jake's pick along. Ali leaves on her own at F4 for work related issues (RS mentions that what he thinks it is). At this point, Jake feels that he isn't going to end up with "his wife", but has to finish the season. He gets down to Tenley and Vienna and it would be easier to pick Vienna as F1 especially since he's not feeling it for either of them then to lead Tenley on. Tenley is too emotional and not quite over her ex-husband. Jake has said all season that he will let someone go rather then lead them on. At the After the final rose, I believe Vienna surprises us all and changes her mind and ends it (which has never been done before), making Jake look great again. I think Vienna is in it to win it but then really wasn't looking for a husband but just TV exposure- This frees Jake up to go after Ali and we see him ride his motorcycle off into the sunset!
    Last edited by Justabachfan; 01-27-2010 at 03:30 PM.