Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #9521
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    I am just hoping Jake is not blind as he appears to be. Please V has to go.

  2. #9522
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,421

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    As Bonnie Hunt’s mother told Jake “Love is blind, but marriage is an eye opener”
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #9523
    FORT Regular tigger1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    53

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3810006;
    They made it sound like it would be more than one person. Said if it worked for Jillian/Ed it might work for him.


    Does Ali leave then Vienna run away or Ali leave (we know she does) and someone else come back to be the "Jake" of this season?
    That is a good point - I was reading it to mean that two come back to have a second chance. But perhaps one comes back just to give advice/information/warning.

  4. #9524
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3810081;
    That is a good point - I was reading it to mean that two come back to have a second chance. But perhaps one comes back just to give advice/information/warning.
    Because he references Jill and Ed.. you can take that one of 3 ways.

    1st - Jake came back to warn Jill about Wes. Maybe someone comes back to warn Jake about Vienna.

    2nd - Ed left for work and came back because he realized he loved Jill. If Ali leaves on her own, then maybe she comes back because she realizes she loves Jake.

    3rd - Reid came back...producer prompted to convince Jill he was the one, confusing Jill for a moment but ultimately gets sent away because Jill really loved Ed. So maybe Ali or one of the other girls comes back but Jake really is in love with Vienna and whoever it is is promptly sent away.

    Pick your scenerio and let the debating begin...

  5. #9525
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3808504;
    Someone on JU posted that they are speeding up the process because of the Olympics...
    But this comming monday he only lets one girl go which puts the numbers at the same place after Sunday.

  6. #9526
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3810109;
    But this comming monday he only lets one girl go which puts the numbers at the same place after Sunday.
    yeah and Chris H mention it in his blog.. so no they aren't.

  7. #9527
    Hooked on Reality TV dhwirch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    134

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    someone help please. abc site has something called "Jake offers his comments" regarding seeing the girls when they are not with him. Unfortunately ABC does not broadcast to Canada and blocks this. Anything new on this? or is this just rehash?

  8. #9528
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3809540;
    Corrie and Vienna are the same age, the others are only 2 years older than her, and seem to have fewer broken marriages (sorry had to throw that in there.) I think this is not a factor of age, but of personality. Vienna seems like she really needs a daddy, Jessie hit in on the head.

    There is a huge maturity difference between Corrie and Vienna

  9. #9529
    Hooked on Reality TV dhwirch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    134

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3810103;
    Because he references Jill and Ed.. you can take that one of 3 ways.

    1st - Jake came back to warn Jill about Wes. Maybe someone comes back to warn Jake about Vienna.

    2nd - Ed left for work and came back because he realized he loved Jill. If Ali leaves on her own, then maybe she comes back because she realizes she loves Jake.

    3rd - Reid came back...producer prompted to convince Jill he was the one, confusing Jill for a moment but ultimately gets sent away because Jill really loved Ed. So maybe Ali or one of the other girls comes back but Jake really is in love with Vienna and whoever it is is promptly sent away.

    Pick your scenerio and let the debating begin...
    4th - Vienna is sent home - she comes back to plead her case in St Lucia after Jake already knows he will pick no one. He turns her down.

  10. #9530
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3810115;
    4th - Vienna is sent home - she comes back to plead her case in St Lucia after Jake already knows he will pick no one. He turns her down.
    that can't happen because we know Vienna is F1... He can turn her down at FRC.. but we know she in in St. Lucia with Jake, there are pictures.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.