Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sllim;3809583;
    I have never posted before, but I have lurked for the past few years!! Never really had anything to contribute, I LOVE reading everyones thoughts. You all are SO CLEVER !!

Well I finally got a small tidbit of information and thought I would share to see if you sleuthers can find out anything more.

I live in Lakeland Florida which is only about 40 min. from Orlando. One of my facebook "friends" ( she is a radio personality ) Posted on her status

"I'm freaking out!!! I had no idea my girl vienna is on the bachelor this season!!! This is so insane!.. I worked with her for 2 years!"

She ended up having about 17 comments all of which were POSTIVE remarks regarding Vienna. Apparently the job was a hostessing or waitress type job but no one has said where exactly, one person mentioned Mako's, (which I believe is a topless type of gentlemans club?? ) anyway, I found it interesting that all the comments were VERY POSTIVE and that they hoped she found true love. No one has seen her, or heard from her either. I have met Tiffany ( the radio personality) several times and found her to be very sweet and down to earth.

Thats all I have and I know its not much, but I will add if anyone else posts up on her facebook.
    to the board! Thank you for sharing this information! I'm sure the real Vienna is a great girl, but the edit seems to be tearing her to shreds unfortunately.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sllim;3809583;
    I have never posted before, but I have lurked for the past few years!! Never really had anything to contribute, I LOVE reading everyones thoughts. You all are SO CLEVER !!

Well I finally got a small tidbit of information and thought I would share to see if you sleuthers can find out anything more.

I live in Lakeland Florida which is only about 40 min. from Orlando. One of my facebook "friends" ( she is a radio personality ) Posted on her status

"I'm freaking out!!! I had no idea my girl vienna is on the bachelor this season!!! This is so insane!.. I worked with her for 2 years!"

She ended up having about 17 comments all of which were POSTIVE remarks regarding Vienna. Apparently the job was a hostessing or waitress type job but no one has said where exactly, one person mentioned Mako's, (which I believe is a topless type of gentlemans club?? ) anyway, I found it interesting that all the comments were VERY POSTIVE and that they hoped she found true love. No one has seen her, or heard from her either. I have met Tiffany ( the radio personality) several times and found her to be very sweet and down to earth.

Thats all I have and I know its not much, but I will add if anyone else posts up on her facebook.
    Sllim,

Thanks for sharing that with us. Please do keep us updated if you learn anything else. Most of us are befuddled to say the least

FORT Newbie

I have no idea, as I do not know Vienna at all, and I have only met the radio personality at events, I just found it odd that ALL of the comments were EXTREMELY positive regarding how much they all liked her and wished her well. And that NO ONE has seen her around.

and THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME, HOW SWEET!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3809548;
    That seems to be the stance those familiar with her ex-husband (I think I saw his sister on some board) have taken.
    I thought it was already sleuthed that he wasn't deployed during their time together! Why do people keep bringing this up?

FORT Newbie

Does this seem like, "officer and a Gentleman" to anyone else? Jake rides his motorcycle to get his woman that has already left. They portray him as the gentleman, he could even wear his uniform. The only thing wrong with this scenerio is that Ali does not work in a factory. If this is the case this was really too planned out to be actual love.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3809905;
    Does this seem like, "officer and a Gentleman" to anyone else? Jake rides his motorcycle to get his woman that has already left. They portray him as the gentleman, he could even wear his uniform. The only thing wrong with this scenerio is that Ali does not work in a factory. If this is the case this was really too planned out to be actual love.
    LOL...Love lift us up were we belong... either way I'm starting to think he's with no one.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3809905;
    Too bad Fleiss didn't think of this during Andy's season. Andy would have been perfect.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Sorry to bring this up about Vienna with glowing comments hanging in the balance - but remember Corrie's comedy routine where she said Vienna liked to go around the house topless...and now there is a POSSIBILITY (not for sure) that she previously worked at a gentlemen's club where they have topless waitresses. IF and this is not certified IF she worked in such an establishment then buying a boob enhancement would only aid her career at that point in her young life. It would also show that she is comfortable with her body, which also goes with her open personality.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3809964;
    Sorry to bring this up about Vienna with glowing comments hanging in the balance - but remember Corrie's comedy routine where she said Vienna liked to go around the house topless...and now there is a POSSIBILITY (not for sure) that she previously worked at a gentlemen's club where they have topless waitresses. IF and this is not certified IF she worked in such an establishment then buying a boob enhancement would only aid her career at that point in her young life. It would also show that she is comfortable with her body, which also goes with her open personality.
    If she is that big of a daddy's girl, I can't see her working at a topless establishment. I'm not buy that rumor at all. there are, however, plenty of places in O-town that cater to the tourists that she could have been a hostess at..

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3808919;
    I have an opinion on this, but am just throwing out this question. Does anyone think that TPTB are MAKING Jake keep Vienna?
    I had the same thought last night..& a complete opposite thought...did they want him to get rid of her & he refused (not doing everything they wanted?) so now they are giving her a bad edit?

(Although what would their storyline be w/o the V & Ali drama?)