Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3809326;
    But, Jillian went on and on how great the ending was...Jake is basically saying that it doesn't seem to end well.
    Maybe if he ends up with Ali, he's saying no one will understand because they would've forgotten about Ali already and won't get why he chose her after she left him?

Also, Jillian was SO in love with Ed she couldn't see how anybody wouldn't love her ending. Jake is naturally less confident than Jill ever was.

I just edited my post...realized I'm starting to do what I said I would never do again, which is try and defend a reality-tv character...however, I will say let's be careful when we include internet rumours like Vienna cleaned out her ex's bank account while he was deployed. These kinds of statements can have far-reaching consequences.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 01-26-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: editing myself...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809329;
    Maybe if he ends up with Ali, he's saying no one will understand because they would've forgotten about Ali already and won't get why he chose her after she left him?

Also, Jillian was SO in love with Ed she couldn't see how anybody wouldn't love her ending. Jake is naturally less confident than Jill ever was.
    That doesn't make sense. How could people not understand it?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809329;

Plus the fact that it looks like from the way he slams the SUV door, we are going to see him angry at her to a degree as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3809178;
    And that makes her a bad person how? Look, I don't view her to be the ideal role model for young ladies in my life but I still haven't been shown any reason for many of the girls in the house to be so catty. Sorry just not seeing it. And if they are going to judge her based on what she is flaunting.....then they should all be disgusted with Gia because she has flaunted her stuff in ways I'd want no young lady in my life to flaunt it. But I don't see any one going after her because TPTB gave her the sweet edit and many view her as pretty. Funny how people are willing to cut more slack to those they see as more attractive than others.
    I don't think I came to the defense of anyone else or even mentioned another girl in the house. I am not cutting anyone slack. Anyone who chooses to do this monstrosity does not deserve slack. However you have yet to answer the question as to where she would get the money first of all and second why someone with out employment would find spending that much money on that a good investment. No it does not make her a bad person just a person who might make bad decisions.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3809178;
    And that makes her a bad person how? Look, I don't view her to be the ideal role model for young ladies in my life but I still haven't been shown any reason for many of the girls in the house to be so catty. Sorry just not seeing it. And if they are going to judge her based on what she is flaunting.....then they should all be disgusted with Gia because she has flaunted her stuff in ways I'd want no young lady in my life to flaunt it. But I don't see any one going after her because TPTB gave her the sweet edit and many view her as pretty. Funny how people are willing to cut more slack to those they see as more attractive than others.
    That's the way I see it too. Gia does the baby talk, the coyness, and posed for some racy pictures, too, but yet she's okay, and Vienna isn't? And Gia's the next bachelorette material? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3809351;
    That's the way I see it too. Gia does the baby talk, the coyness, and posed for some racy pictures, too, but yet she's okay, and Vienna isn't? And Gia's the next bachelorette material? I don't get it.
    I don't get it either. Can someone honestly believe she's interested in Jake? That she's really falling for him?

I see her spilling out her scripted lines because she's been promised the Bachelorette (hence the Mother Theresa edit). She knows she won't be F1 or have any desire to be F1. She's aiming for something bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3809159;
    IA SaffronSunrise, I keep seeing possible theories of her coming back, when there is nothing at this point to suggest she comes back.

If she was really there for Jake, and really had strong feelings for him, she wouldn't care about anyone else. She wouldn't give him the option of her or Vienna, what difference does it make? If Vienna wasn't there, she still would be competing against other ladies, so would that make it ok to loose him to say Tenley or Gia?
    GA, agreed. If each season, Fleiss revisits past season events in an attempt to redeem the outcome, then this season, we're definitely going to see commentary on The Abandoners/Gone too Soon. Last season, we had Ed leave. Jill took him back with open arms and ended up picking him in the end. This season, Ali is the Ed (The Abandoner). If she were to return, it would seem that the outcome would have to be different: Jake would not take her back. Next week's episode should reveal more about their chemistry or his take on her Vienna "hate". Furthermore, GIa could be the "Gone too Soon" if she "leaves"/is "cut" at F3. Gia would be this season's Reid. If she were to come back at the FRC, Jake *should* take her back and even end up with her. That's all according to the theory. What will happen in reality, well, it's all scripted

Ali is not who I thought she was.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3809375;
    GA, agreed. If each season, Fleiss revisits past season events in an attempt to redeem the outcome, then this season, we're definitely going to see commentary on The Abandoners/Gone too Soon. Last season, we had Ed leave. Jill took him back with open arms and ended up picking him in the end. This season, Ali is the Ed (The Abandoner). If she were to return, it would seem that the outcome would have to be different: Jake would not take her back. Next week's episode should reveal more about their chemistry or his take on her Vienna "hate". Furthermore, GIa could be the "Gone too Soon" if she "leaves"/is "cut" at F3. Gia would be this season's Reid. If she were to come back at the FRC, Jake *should* take her back and even end up with her. That's all according to the theory. What will happen in reality, well, it's all scripted

Ali is not who I thought she was.
    Perhaps this season though, Ali leaves but does not return, and Jake goes after her. You know they have to top last season of the bachelorette with something a little different!!! lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809378;
    Perhaps this season though, Ali leaves but does not return, and Jake goes after her. You know they have to top last season of the bachelorette with something a little different!!! lol!
    Another VERY possible option, sanlee. I'm actually quite excited for the last 3 episodes.