Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I think the thing that has me most puzzled about the situation with Vienna is that ALL the girls dislike her. I mean no one even hugged her when they were elaving last night and they showed her standing there with that puzzled funny look on her face. For me, personally, I don't care for her. The way she talks when she's with jake reminds me of a little girl putting on the little voice to get daddy to do what she wants. I taught school for 22 years and when kids were in trouble and they knew it that voice came out. Nobody understands me.....I didn't mean it THAT WAY...or whatever.

If it was just her and Ali going at it, I'd say ok, two different personality types, no biggie, but everyone disliked her, even gracious Ella. They are all saying he's making mistakes by keeping her. SO there has to be a lot we are not seeing. It's not like DeAnna and Jade even where they just butted heads, it seems to be a lot more.

Vienna and Tenley may be the final two but I don't think either is the final 1. I still think that rose on Jake's bed has a signifcance toward the finale and I just think there is going to be more to the end than we are thinking and ready for. Jake definitely seems to follow his own drummer and I think we've a lot to see yet. Last night's show bored me some and some of it seemed predestined but I guess we'll never know for sure.

I just hope at some point we find out more about what Vienna has done to tick everyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3809152;
    What calendar picture?
    I'm not sure if I can name the site, but she was Miss December 2009.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3808917;
    If Ali was Jake's F1 why would he let her go? Why wouldn't he just let one of the others go (like Vienna)to keep her?
    IA SaffronSunrise, I keep seeing possible theories of her coming back, when there is nothing at this point to suggest she comes back.

If she was really there for Jake, and really had strong feelings for him, she wouldn't care about anyone else. She wouldn't give him the option of her or Vienna, what difference does it make? If Vienna wasn't there, she still would be competing against other ladies, so would that make it ok to loose him to say Tenley or Gia?

Why would she leave at F4, and not at say F2 if he wanted her there. If there is no mention of her having to leave for work, what if we get to the RC, and he simply cuts her? I wonder how will that change the theory that she comes back?

If she tells him she wants out because of Vienna, does he simply cut her at F4 and say there you go, you can leave now? If that's the case, then she deserves to be cut and not asked to come back. I wouldn't want to see her as the next bach'ette, reminds me too much of DeAnna's attitude.

IMO its totally unfair to ask that of Jake, let say he cuts Vienna, then what? Does she work on the remaining ladies?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Did anyone hear about a tvguide or somewhere interview in that Jake says we'll be surprised or confused or something by the finale. I am hearing stuff second hand from people and have to ask on here cause you guys know everything. Wait, now they texted my reality tv or something like that. AARRGGHH

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3809227;
    Did anyone hear about a tvguide or somewhere interview in that Jake says we'll be surprised or confused or something by the finale. I am hearing stuff second hand from people and have to ask on here cause you guys know everything. Wait, now they texted my reality tv or something like that. AARRGGHH
    Go to the media thread...now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3809223;
    Yeah, since when was Vienna in a calendar?!
    Atem, remember that gossip site that said Reid was dating a certain someone? That's the site where you can find Vienna's picture.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3809227;
    Yep I just caught that little segment on tv guide I am so confused he was wearing the same outfit as he was on the Watch with Kristen interview and he basically said if we are confused now then we will just be even more confused at the FRC and "no one will understand"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3809288;
    Atem, remember that gossip site that said Reid was dating a certain someone? That's the site where you can find Vienna's picture.
    No interest to see, but I guess I don't get why she's posing for a calendar...she wants to be a model?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3808591;
    I have determined that the editors have multiple personality disorders. I don't really know what that means, but I'm pretty sure they have it. Here are my reasons, some valid, some petty, and largely speculative:
    1. I just can't believe that Vienna is THAT bad. It's not like she shot the President....they aren't giving me reasons to hate her except that everyone else (including sweet Tenley) seems to hate her. I also don't like her bleached hair and dark roots, but I've seen worse.
    As I recall, Jake asked for specifics and all Jessie (I think it was her - she was almost invisible) could come up with was that Vienna had wrecked a bunch of cars and her Dad (and the insurance co's) got her new ones. If that's her worst crime, my kids should be on Death Row.
    2. I just can't believe that Ali is that catty. She seems way too together to be so preoccupied with Vienna. Honestly, I thought Ashleigh demonstrated less class and nobody was geeking out over her. I think this is producer driven.

This is what I've been also trying to say. I said in an earlier post that I can't believe Ali would go on national tv and be so catty. I have to believe she has more class. I also can't believe that Vienna is as bad as they all keep telling Jake she is. They are not really giving any really good reasons. They all just seem to have jumped on the bandwagon and something seems fishy to me. The video at the end of Chris Harrison's blog show me she did get along with the girls.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3809303;
    Yep I just caught that little segment on tv guide I am so confused he was wearing the same outfit as he was on the Watch with Kristen interview and he basically said if we are confused now then we will just be even more confused at the FRC and "no one will understand"
    But, Jillian went on and on how great the ending was...Jake is basically saying that it doesn't seem to end well.