Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Guys, don't post links to fan sites or petitions.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3806055;
    He lived with a woman for 3 years, definitely not his first trip around the block. I still don't see how those comments lead to the horniest bachelor since Jesse.
    I agree that if he's really lived with a woman it's hard to believe he'd be so nervous, but IMO being horny and actually having the cojones to act on it (not saying this is commendable) could be two different things. In that sense, I made the teenage boy comparison, as someone who might be fantasizing non-stop but too afraid to do anything further.

Maybe the woman he lived with was religious and didn't believe in premarital sex, or is the co-habitating in and of itself sinful?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3806083;
    I agree that if he's really lived with a woman it's hard to believe he'd be so nervous, but IMO being horny and actually having the cojones to act on it (not saying this is commendable) could be two different things. In that sense, I made the teenage boy comparison, as someone who might be fantasizing non-stop but too afraid to do anything further.

Maybe the woman he lived with was religious and didn't believe in premarital sex, or is the co-habitating in and of itself sinful?
    Coming from the "religious" perspective, a woman who was "religious" would not put herself in that position for 3 years as a bonafide girlfriend and not have sex with the guy. (we are still human with sex drives) You would not cohabitate OR you would be in full common-law relationship. Otherwise you are buddies not boyfriend/girlfriend and would likely cohabitate with additional room-mates.

She was supposedly very young, frequently jealous, and he finally got tired of the drama and broke it off and told her to move out ... supposedly
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3806089;
    Coming from the "religious" perspective, a woman who was "religious" would not put herself in that position for 3 years as a bonafide girlfriend and not have sex with the guy. (we are still human with sex drives) You would not cohabitate OR you would be in full common-law relationship. Otherwise you are buddies not boyfriend/girlfriend and would likely cohabitate with additional room-mates.
    I hesitate to start speculating about Jake's past sex life, but if the cohabitor was definitely a girlfriend, perhaps they had a very tepid physical relationship, so he is somewhat, shall I say, unsophisticated in that department? Maybe these forward girls (and all at once!) are both titillating and scaring the bejezus out of him?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806093;
    She was supposedly very young, frequently jealous, and he finally got tired of the drama and broke it off and told her to move out ... supposedly
    Interesting, because what you described kind of sounds like Vienna.

Maybe Ironcat
    Or maybe he knows better to get himself into the same pickle again

I just have a hard time believing that the FRC is the end of the story.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3806089;
    Do you think he re-commited himself ? The past is the old self and he wants a new beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3806098;
    Do you think he re-commited himself ? The past is the old self and he wants a new beginning?
    You mean born again virgin?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3806092;
    This week I am purposely going to set up captioning for mondays episode ...should help picking up those tidbits!
    I live with close caption, and I do not hear a lot of stuff everyone talks about. Forget voice overs, etc.