Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3805984;
    I'm not seeing it either. I don't know how any of this translates him to being the horniest bachelor since Jesse. Jason had made out with more women than Jake so far. I don't know how Jake being "like a monkey with a football" makes his him one of the horniest bachelors. Awkward doesn't translate to horny. Sorry.
    I interpret sdl's friend's comments as Jake is like an innocent teenage boy who has just discovered boobies. He is both excited and intimidated, would like to touch them all (and knows for the first time, he probably can), but doesn't quite know what to do first. Awkward indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3805948;
    Did RS say that he is dating Vienna or that she was the F1. It is possible she was and they are no longer together.
    No all RS "knows" is that Tenley is F2 he doesn't know what happens after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3806038;
    I interpret sdl's friend's comments as Jake is like an innocent teenage boy who has just discovered boobies. He is both excited and intimidated, would like to touch them all (and knows for the first time, he probably can), but doesn't quite know what to do first. Awkward indeed.
    He lived with a woman for 3 years, definitely not his first trip around the block. I still don't see how those comments lead to the horniest bachelor since Jesse.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3806038;
    I have kind of felt that myself, that he is awkward. If it wasn't for the fact that "we know" Jake had lived with someone for a few years and I would ASSUME (yeah I know what that gets us) that they would have had a physical relationship....I'd wear he was a virgin. I am not picking on him, I like Jake but there's just some quirkiness that raises some questions. I wasn't a Jason fan and didn't pay much attention but I think about it and compare him and Brad and the differences in what theya re like with the women and it's big to me anyway. I've laos noticed he walks ahead of the girls alot, Ali haad to practically trot to keep up with him they were walking out for their date and he walked ahead of the girls on the group date. It changed some last week, I guess as he is getting more comfortable with the girls, but he does has some real quirkiness that raises questions for me.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

This was found by someone on another message board...

[mod edit]

I apologize if it's been posted on here already...

I'm shocked that something like this is out there already. Maybe it was made by TPTB to throw us all off? I would not put anything past them at this point.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-23-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3806059;
    I have kind of felt that myself, that he is awkward. If it wasn't for the fact that "we know" Jake had lived with someone for a few years and I would ASSUME (yeah I know what that gets us) that they would have had a physical relationship....I'd wear he was a virgin. I am not picking on him, I like Jake but there's just some quirkiness that raises some questions. I wasn't a Jason fan and didn't pay much attention but I think about it and compare him and Brad and the differences in what theya re like with the women and it's big to me anyway. I've laos noticed he walks ahead of the girls alot, Ali haad to practically trot to keep up with him they were walking out for their date and he walked ahead of the girls on the group date. It changed some last week, I guess as he is getting more comfortable with the girls, but he does has some real quirkiness that raises questions for me.
    Good point; gentlemen will literally "herd" you to the inside of the sidewalk when walking down the street (to take the brunt of the impact? I havent figured that one out yet, but thats okay, they can still do that!) and Jake seems to be walking "independently". At least he folded Ali into the Plane when they had their 1o1...

I am wondering; since he's a pilot, and he travels, how much time did he spend with his live in girlfriend? How much travel does one commercial pilot do during a given year?

I haven't seen it but based on some of the stuff on there I would guess it was made by a poster/lurker from here. Plus a little early since she is still many peoples F1 pick and is still on the show.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-23-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3805805;
    I like Jake, and this season has been pretty interesting.
    But he is a dork.
    What I haven't seen is the guy that was described to me by someone I respect a great deal, who is in a position to know, as the "horniest Bachelor since Jessie Palmer" (who apparently made out a lot).
    So i placed a call this morning to get clarification. To paraphrase the conversation, I was told that Jake was very nervous around girls. This is the second time I've heard my friend use this analogy, so I'll repeat it:
    "Jake is like a monkey with a football. He knows it's fun and he likes holding it, but he has absolutely no idea what to do with it."
    He went on to describe all of the awkward moments they have edited out, including the inappropriate giggles and brain freezes.
    So I think I understand Jake, and that comment, better now.
    I also like him better. It's a tough position to be in.
    Regardless of the definition of horny, I am stuck on the word "dork" as I believe it is the best word to describe Jake. I say that in sort of a fond way - he's just a dork like those guys we all knew in college or high school that wanted to know the opposite sex but were too awkward to do anything with their urges (except maybe in the privacy of their bedrooms).

Whoa! Team Ali is Team premature? The episode hasnt even aired yet! But yet it makes sense if it is supported by them; get the word out now so people can vote after Mondays episode before taking on another favorite....

Ali does rock the house with sneakers and cocktail dress lol
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-23-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3806068;
    This was found by someone on another message board...

[Ali Federouski Bachelor petition] URL deleted

I apologize if it's been posted on here already...

I'm shocked that something like this is out there already. Maybe it was made by TPTB to throw us all off? I would not put anything past them at this point.
    Actually, it is pretty funny She hasn't even been eliminated yet. She is still fighting for 1st place. This is reminding me more and more of Deanna. Perhaps Ellen will pull some strings and make it all come true. And this is not TPTB It is her fans & friends.

I feel sort of sad for Ali. It must be difficult for her to have her friends/fans doing this when we all know she was doing this for the right reasons, for a chance at love, for a one time adventure. Loving her job like she does, it must be a bit embarasing

Then again ... here is her chance to step into Deanna and Holly's crowd Nice!
    Last edited by jelle; 01-23-2010 at 09:48 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"