Page 9 of 1269 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

"My" filming schedule still has Oct 15 as first night of filming, notwithstanding all the hoopla on this thread exploring other hypotheses, for those who follow that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731094;
    UUmmm - just thinking here - maybe the M&G IS at the mansion - and the hotel is used for one of the dates this coming week - on the 22nd - that just about makes sense LOL (maybe the gals stayed at the hotel in Santa Monica - before the M&G - before going to the mansion.
    Just thinking here too, maybe we are reading too much into "filming the bachelorette" statements from the Shangri La. Maybe they are filming the girls, getting ready and being goofy before they get taken to the mansion?

We all knew right from the begining it was an unusal hotel for a M&G. Now that we know it is connected to Matt Grant, perhaps they booked it for the ladies to stay at prior to going to the mansion.

Does anyone know how far the mansion is from the hotel? After the 1st cut I'm thinking its an easy drive back to the hotel, pick up bags and on their way back home?

pavalygurl

Just fyi..Sherman Oaks is part of the city of LA...it's about 17 miles northwest of downtown, but not far, just "over the hill" from Hollywood, Beverly Hills etc. It's in the San Fernando Valley.
    Does this mean she wouldn't have been too far from the Shangri La?

I'm back and forth on this because how can she meet both Jake and the ladies on the same night if it wasn't the meet and greet. Oh just had a thought, did she say in her blog where she went? Maybe she went to the mansion and the M&G was Thursday night just as we suspected?? How far is she from the mansion?

I'm at work and I need to get off of here! LOL I'll have to do mapquests on the locations!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3731242;
    "My" filming schedule still has Oct 15 as first night of filming, notwithstanding all the hoopla on this thread exploring other hypotheses, for those who follow that sort of thing.
    Great! Then that confirms it for me, that the blogger was at the mansion during the M&G, and the tweets etc from the Shangri La are all about the ladies arriving at the hotel IMO

Thanks jlccaz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3731242;
    I get your point JLCCAZ - Oct 15th being Thursday night for the M&G (with filming also done at the hotel in Santa Monica as the girls leave for the mansion - or possibly at the hotel itself) - the M&G - which goes thru the weee hours of Oct 16th - friday am...... which would mean moving into the mansion would be Oct 17th - saturday - and actually could mean that the 1st group date could have been saturday night (which CH would not have to be around for - seeing as he was at another function on saturday night - and that date could well have been at the hotel in Santa Monica as well - ok - does that make sense?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3731248;
    Just thinking here too, maybe we are reading too much into "filming the bachelorette" statements from the Shangri La. Maybe they are filming the girls, getting ready and being goofy before they get taken to the mansion?

We all knew right from the begining it was an unusal hotel for a M&G. Now that we know it is connected to Matt Grant, perhaps they booked it for the ladies to stay at prior to going to the mansion.

Does anyone know how far the mansion is from the hotel? After the 1st cut I'm thinking its an easy drive back to the hotel, pick up bags and on their way back home?

It is about 26 miles/35 minutes from the hotel to the mansion - easy drive along the coast - hook a right at Malibu and up into the hills.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731332;
    I get your point JLCCAZ - Oct 15th being Thursday night for the M&G (with filming also done at the hotel in Santa Monica as the girls leave for the mansion - or possibly at the hotel itself) - the M&G - which goes thru the weee hours of Oct 16th - friday am...... which would mean moving into the mansion would be Oct 17th - saturday - and actually could mean that the 1st group date could have been saturday night (which CH would not have to be around for - seeing as he was at another function on saturday night - and that date could well have been at the hotel in Santa Monica as well - ok - does that make sense?!?
    And - if this is the case - then possibly a group date tonight (the first 3 dates being sat/sun/mon) - monday Oct 19 - RC on tuesday Oct 20 - then 3 more dates from Oct 21-22-23 - with the possibility that the hotel IS being used on Oct 22 - possibly for a roof-top pool party - like in seasons past
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

For those interested, a little history of Meet and Greet locations.

New York

Jen - a townhouse where the guys then bunked. She stayed in a loft.

Charlie - a hotel where the girls first gathered. The twenty moved to a townhouse and Charlie stayed at his parent's townhouse. (OT - I still remember the cute camera guy caught on film during the bowling date *sigh*)

Los Angeles

Since season 10 (Andy) they have used the Villa de Vina as both the site of the Meet and Greet and the girls residence.

Prior to Season 10, they used a variety of mansions as both the girls' residence and a site for the Meet and Greet. During Bachelorette seasons 1 and 2 they used the main Mansion as the Bachelorette's residence and the site of the Meet and Greet.

It is not inconceivable that they would use the hotel where the girls first gather as the site of the Meet and Greet and then house the first cut girls somewhere else - whether at Villa de Vina or elsewhere.

Remember also that there will need to be at least two teams of crew once the dating starts. One for the "mansion" and one to follow the dates. It is possible that the V tweeter is on the traveling team and they were housed in the hotel penthouse during the initial stay and then for a date this coming Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731361;
    And - if this is the case - then possibly a group date tonight (the first 3 dates being sat/sun/mon) - monday Oct 19 - RC on tuesday Oct 20 - then 3 more dates from Oct 21-22-23 - with the possibility that the hotel IS being used on Oct 22 - possibly for a roof-top pool party - like in seasons past
    Yes yes yes! When I have time, I'll update the filming schedule. We need someone to be on the look-out at the hotel on Oct 20th to Oct 23rd, 24/7 if possible! There is a parking garage next door, wouldn't it be great to be on the top floor looking down on the pool area!

Originally Posted By Capegal
    It is about 26 miles/35 minutes from the hotel to the mansion - easy drive along the coast - hook a right at Malibu and up into the hills.
    Very convenient! Thanks for giving us an understanding on the distance. Makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3731382;
    For those interested, a little history of Meet and Greet locations.

New York

Jen - a townhouse where the guys then bunked. She stayed in a loft.

Charlie - a hotel where the girls first gathered. The twenty moved to a townhouse and Charlie stayed at his parent's townhouse. (OT - I still remember the cute camera guy caught on film during the bowling date *sigh*)

Los Angeles

Since season 10 (Andy) they have used the Villa de Vina as both the site of the Meet and Greet and the girls residence.

Prior to Season 10, they used a variety of mansions as both the girls' residence and a site for the Meet and Greet. During Bachelorette seasons 1 and 2 they used the main Mansion as the Bachelorette's residence and the site of the Meet and Greet.

It is not inconceivable that they would use the hotel where the girls first gather as the site of the Meet and Greet and then house the first cut girls somewhere else - whether at Villa de Vina or elsewhere.

Remember also that there will need to be at least two teams of crew once the dating starts. One for the "mansion" and one to follow the dates. It is possible that the V tweeter is on the traveling team and they were housed in the hotel penthouse during the initial stay and then for a date this coming Thursday.
    Great job Arielflies - and just a side note LOL - during BLOB's season - there was a law suit - the mansion/estate owners sued Warner Bros/producers over damages done to the house.............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This is what we have so far:

Meet & Greet Oct 15th (Thurs)
    Filming Oct 17th (Sat) at Shangri-la (Penthouse) and some activity at the mansion (lights,etc)
    Tweet about possible "fly" date at airport. Oct 17th (Sat)

Y'all have been busy. Great job!!
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 10-19-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow