Page 8 of 1269 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3731128;
    Whether or not major Bach. filming happened yesterday likely depends on whether or not Chris H. was at the event for the whole time (or at least most of it).

I'm looking for a schedule of Tiger's event, but can't find one. The description does say that it starts with golf, and then later goes into a silent auction, huge dinner, and concert. If he was there for all of it, that sounds pretty much like an all-afternoon and evening event to me.
    Well - CH's twitter says ''last night'' - so sure makes me wonder - friday night M&G would make more sense - cuz they would not require his presence on sat night - nothing for him to do - until sun am when he arrives to announce the first dates.

But - I guess it could work with CH in 2 places in one evening - cuz the M&G goes into the weeeeee ours of the am - so could have started very late in the evening.
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-19-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731130;
    Well - CH's twitter says ''last night'' - so sure makes me wonder - friday night M&G would make more sense - cuz they would not require his presence on sat night - nothing for him to do - until sun am when he arrives to announce the first dates.

But - I guess it could work with CH in 2 places in one evening - cuz the M&G goes into the weeeeee ours of the am - so could have started very late in the evening.
    Do you know where Agoura Hills is in relation to Anaheim (where the Tiger event was)? Trying to figure out if that would be feasible or not, but I'm an East Coast girl and know zip about CA. That, and Google maps isn't working for me ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731115;
    Yup Yup Yup - thus the reason for 2 crews needed - one at the hotel and one at the mansion (lights.......... action ) - so it seems that the M&G was saturday - the twitter guy said it was his first day - makes sense to me

UUmmm tho - CH twitted that he was at charity sat night - Tiger Woods foundation ''Happy to support Tiger Woods foundation/learning center last night at Tiger's block party. Great golfer even better man off the course''
    about 11 hours ago from web (posted sunday) - sooo....... uuummmm - that would not work because he would have to be at the mansion - sat night - friday night makes alot more sense to me - after thinking about it

Maybe CH did double duty on sat night
    Maybe. Ch is there for the initial greeting, then a couple of times throughout the night until the RC. The block party was in Anaheim last night. I don't know how far that is from the mansionSahngri-la/, but would CH have time to leave the mansion, then go to the party for a couple of hours, just to make it back for the rest of the evening?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3731136;
    Do you know where Agoura Hills is in relation to Anaheim (where the Tiger event was)? Trying to figure out if that would be feasible or not, but I'm an East Coast girl and know zip about CA. That, and Google maps isn't working for me ATM.
    OO about 60 miles (from Anaheim to Agoura Hills) LOL - up Rt 5 - literaly across LA - uuummmmm - just a short hop - maybe he had a chopper shuttle him

To me - it makes more sense that the M&G was friday into saturday - and CH would not be needed sat night
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-19-2009 at 12:42 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Okay, thanks.

I believe that volpinator guy on Twitter is for real. Did some googling, and he also worked on Big Brother in 2006.

He posted a reply to someone a few hours ago about a hotel on the beach in Santa Monica, and the girl should "apply!", so I'm assuming the girl asked him something about the show. Can't read her Tweets though, so it's only an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3731147;
    Okay, thanks.

I believe that volpinator guy on Twitter is for real. Did some googling, and he also worked on Big Brother in 2006.

He posted a reply to someone a few hours ago about a hotel on the beach in Santa Monica, and the girl should "apply!", so I'm assuming the girl asked him something about the show. Can't read her Tweets though, so it's only an assumption.
    It is very possible that the M&G was even earlier - even on thurs - and that other 'employees'/folks like volpinator - are then in place for the starting of the dates. Just because lights and security was noted at the mansion on sat - the 17th - doesn't mean that things were not in the works prior to that - CH was very busy twittering in the late afternoon on the 16th - and then nothing until sunday - the 18th
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think they did some type of filming today involving a plane or planes.

A Twitterer posted this 3 hours ago: "My voice may have made it's television debut today on the bachelor."

That member is apparently near San Diego, and had earlier posted an article about their career; the article is about air traffic controllers at airports. Sounds like he or she radioed into the pilot (Jake, presumably) during filming.

The member's username contains profanity, so I won't post it, but the last part of the screenname is "flojo," for anyone who wants to check it out.

Wow! Lot's of information from a lot of different locations. What to make of it all? Sounds like something was obviously going on at the mansion Saturday night, but I'm stumped by the hotel and the tweets that they were filming there on Saturday as well. They boast on Facebook - 'The first hotel used for a season opener'. If the filming there was nothing more than the girls getting ready to head over to the mansion that would seem rather ordinary wouldn't it? I mean the girls have to stay somewhere before driving to the mansion so if it's customary to film the girls as they are getting ready then this wouldn't be anything special for the hotel to boast about I wouldn't think. Unless they've never used a hotel for the girls before the M&G event before. Seems doubtful.

Hmmm... but something was going on at the mansion last night. And then CH is at a seperate event too! Crazy!

Noticed the 'volpinator' received a tweet from the Suze Orman Show:
    SuzeOrmanShow: @volpinator yes- which one however? 4 days ago from TweetDeck

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3731075;
    Sorry the pic didn't post. here it is.

umngirl, the photo you posted is of the building next to the Hotel Shangri-la per this google street shot (hotel is first building). This would place the volipantor tweeter (the Bachelor production assistant) at the hotel this past Saturday evening. Another confirmation that they were filming at the hotel. He did take a great sunset shot from the top of the hotel and it looked like a beautiful evening. Nice evening for a bachelor party!

Wow! Its pretty sad when I get online first thing in the morning and get so excited seeing all this new developement! It doesn't take much to make me happy!!! !!!

Capegal, I just knew you'd know the mansion if it was a valid pic! I believe this mansion was also used for Brad's and Jason's season as well?

here's a link!!

Villa De La Vina:Movies, Weddings, Event Hosting, Rental