Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3792335;
    Has anyone identified the voice of the girl that says " I'm falling in love with him" right at the end of the Season Preview ???

Normally, we hear the F1/F2 voices at the end right ?
    That's Ali. I think it is Vienna wha says " Idon't want a rose at the end of this I want a ring that's what I came for a husband" or something along those lines
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Last edited by Missy Girl; 01-11-2010 at 01:23 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3792387;
    But ZG, am I adding wrong? That has her marrying 9/05...4 years ago. If she is 23 now, that would put her at 19 4 years ago, not 17.
    Records have her DOB as May, 1986. So yes, that would make her 19 when she got married and 20 when she got divorced.

When did she graduate college?

Quote Originally Posted by kitten mittens;3792388;
    well the married at 17 thing has to be false then... the years just don't add up...

could be she met him at 17 and married him at 19. And we know the press released have often had typos in them.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Good for her for standing up for herself but a couple of things she said in those interview support a couple of things I've read elsewhere.

It does sound like she did have an "inappropriate" relationship with a producer, although TPTB have blown it out of proportion (by implying it was sexual). She said that they're not dating now, so it sounds like there were a few feelings there.

I don't understand why she couldn't just tell Jake she had a child while they were talking. TPTB could have edited that part out when the show aired, but I don't know what prevented her from telling him. If what we've read here is true & the father wouldn't sign the consent form (don't blame him, I wouldn't have signed it either), why is she blaming TPTB for him not being on the show? I would be mad if they wouldn't let me speak to him as promised.

I think, like everything, there's he said, she said & somewhere in the middle lies the truth. Hopefully, other mothers who are considering this show will read this & thing twice about going on.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Do we know anything about tonight's show...who is the woman who gets the private date with Jake in Palm Springs? Who are the girls in the In Style photo shoot group date?

One word that jumps of the pages of both of these articles to me is fired. She says she was fired, the reporter says she was fired. To me, in order to be fired one would have to be an employee and not a game show contestant. A game show contestant can lose, or if necessary become disqualified, but not fired. Being fired, to me, means you are being paid for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty;3792415;
    Do we know anything about tonight's show...who is the woman who gets the private date with Jake in Palm Springs? Who are the girls in the In Style photo shoot group date?
    Ali gets the Palm Springs 1:1 date. Ali gets the rose.
    Christina, Corrie, Ashleigh, Gia, Valisha, and Rozlyn get the photoshoot group date. Rozlyn gets the rose.
    Elizabeth, Kathryn, Vienna, Jessie, and Ashley get the Magic Mountain group date. Elizabeth gets the rose.
    Ella, Tenley, and Michelle don't get dates this week.
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-11-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3792416;
    One word that jumps of the pages of both of these articles to me is fired. She says she was fired, the reporter says she was fired. To me, in order to be fired one would have to be an employee and not a game show contestant. A game show contestant can lose, or if necessary become disqualified, but not fired. Being fired, to me, means you are being paid for a job.
    Great observation. I had not even noticed the "fired" comments. Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791580;
    I'm not understanding why some think Ali is going to come back. How can he fall head over heels and hope she says yes to someone who leaves at F4? after he has had Fantasy Dates and LCD's with the others.

Is it because RS tells us that Vienna is the F1, and the Ali fans want her to be the F1? I've already seen posts that say if she stayed she'd be the F1. How do we know that? Even with epi one done, I can't see that Jake would be a match for Ali.

I think its the producers way of getting the viewer to have a fav from the begining, to take the focus away from the real story, which IMO happens all the time. They did a good job of that last season.

I don't think anyone can say w/certainty that Ali would have been F1 if she had stayed, however; something that made me curious about Ali was when Chris & Jake were talking in the deliberation room about Ali & Jake says something to the effect that he isn't sure how she feels about him. I mean he had only just met her & he is concerned about how any one girl feels about him? That seemed strange to me.