Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3792036;
    I totally agree with this - he threw away some awesome strong women in the first episode, methinks he's very intimidated by strong independant women.

In fact, he said that during the first episode, that there were women there he never would've approached under normal circumstances. And in the end, this insecurity doesn't allow him to choose someone who he feels is out of his league.
    If you are captain of your domain you may not want another captain.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3792020;
    my guess (and hoping for this outcome) would be Jake picking the girl and her turning him down.

does anyone really think that Jake is Vienna's type? I really think that Jake doesn't know what Jake's type is and this whole season was just a means to and end for him. whatever that is for him.
    No clue what Vienna wants. I do know that the edit showed at m g how excited all the girls were after they saw him. When my husband saw jake washing himself in the shower, he laughed as he left the room.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know the source of the belief that Vienna will tell Jake on the show she was married and then divorced/annulled?

As sdl has said, the public records don't back that up.

Let me throw out one other possibility, and this is speculation from the records: Could it be she dated a guy in the military while in college in Florida (the period would be 2004-2007.) He moves (gets transferred?) to N.C., and in 2007, when she's done with school, she moves there to be with him. But, he marries someone else. (If it's the guy sdl and I think it is, whose name I've posted before, he married someone named Amanda in April, 2007.)

Is it possible she moved to NC to marry her guy but he dumped her and married someone else? Maybe she tells Jake she thought she was getting married but it fell apart?

Anyway, if someone could point me to the source for the statements she (1) was married and had it annulled and (2) tells Jake about it on the show, it would be a help.

As for being a teenage bride, I think that's her mother: Her mother married her father at age 16 in Florida (on 11/5/85) they divorced and he remarried on 04/30/1994.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3792122;
    Does anyone know the source of the belief that Vienna will tell Jake on the show she was married and then divorced/annulled?
    In the abc press release for tomorrow's episode, it says "Vienna shares the story of her heartbreaking marriage at 17."

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3792122;

As sdl has said, the public records don't back that up.

Let me throw out one other possibility, and this is speculation from the records: Could it be she dated a guy in the military while in college in Florida (the period would be 2004-2007.) He moves (gets transferred?) to N.C., and in 2007, when she's done with school, she moves there to be with him. But, he marries someone else. (If it's the guy sdl and I think it is, whose name I've posted before, he married someone named Amanda in April, 2007.)

Is it possible she moved to NC to marry her guy but he dumped her and married someone else? Maybe she tells Jake she thought she was getting married but it fell apart?

Anyway, if someone could point me to the source for the statements she (1) was married and had it annulled and (2) tells Jake about it on the show, it would be a help.

As for being a teenage bride, I think that's her mother: Her mother married her father at age 16 in Florida (on 11/5/85) they divorced and he remarried on 04/30/1994.
    The Press Release said, "But the games get more serious as Vienna shares the story of her heartbreaking marriage at 17."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3792128;
    In the abc press release for tomorrow's episode, it says "Vienna shares the story of her heartbreaking marriage at 17."
    Ok, I guess that's what she tells him. Sure is strange there are no records. I was trying to think of someone else who had an annulled marriage, and Britney Spears came to mind. So I checked NV records for her and there were two records, one for her marriage, and one as her "divorce" (even though it was an annulment.) The point being, at least in some states, marriages that are later annulled still show up as records.

I'm stumped, I guess I'll wait until I hear what she says tomorrow night. Thanks for the reply.

That's an interesting choice of wording....."heartbreaking marriage."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3792134;
    Ok, I guess that's what she tells him. Sure is strange there are no records. I was trying to think of someone else who had an annulled marriage, and Britney Spears came to mind. So I checked NV records for her and there were two records, one for her marriage, and one as her "divorce" (even though it was an annulment.) The point being, at least in some states, marriages that are later annulled still show up as records.

I'm stumped, I guess I'll wait until I hear what she says tomorrow night. Thanks for the reply.
    There is a record somewhere...................un less it was a pretend marriage LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3792134;

I have not had a chance to read everything and catch up so sorry if this has been asked. Any chance they went over the the Bahamas and got married?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3792140;
    I have not had a chance to read everything and catch up so sorry if this has been asked. Any chance they went over the the Bahamas and got married?
    If she got married at 17 - she would have needed parental permission if under 18 - in the Bahamas it is an afidavid - so I would find that doubtful
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON