Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3791905;
    Does Vienna admit to Jake that she was married at some point? This info came as a surprise to her former classmates. They weren't aware of her being married. She was always Vienna Girardi, so that's definitely not a married name.
    I think it's next weeks episode if I'm not mistaken....anyone else can verify that?

Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3791956;
    So you know who broke the news to RS and you know there's more to it? Does it have something to do with Ali? In your previous posts you seem to be implying that he kept the rose Ali gave him and that she is coming back or he is going to go find her or something. Is this just speculation on you part?
    Haven't said a word about any dead roses as it relates to the ending/F1 situation - but - it is very interesting that the breaker of the news doesn't know the ending - that's all

Bumpy ride still to come tho.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3791969;
    Me to, That why I said I don't think Vienna is big to begin with,just a tad big bigger then Ashleigh

i think they're just shaped differently and that's why the white babydoll girl with the rose pedals on the floor was firmly matched to Vienna and not Ashelgh. V has a very small waist with hips whereas Ashleigh isn't as hippy.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3791943;
    Thanks, I was getting confused as to whether she told Jake on the show or not. Her former high school classmates know nothing about a marriage. If she was 17 at the time, she most likely still would have been in high school or gotten married shortly after she graduated. The marriage certainly wasn't common knowledge.
    See I find this all weird now because small towns can be the worst knowing another's business. You would just expect someone would know this & especially at that age having another getting married so young. It would be good gossip if you know what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3791998;
    See I find this all weird now because small towns can be the worst knowing another's business. You would just expect someone would know this & especially at that age having another getting married so young. It would be good gossip if you know what I mean....
    That's confusing to me too. If "everyone" knows the dirt on V because she lives in a small town, then why wouldn't her classmates know?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3791946;
    It's partly this, but I think it's also people wanting their favorite to win out. It also has to do with the way that RS worded his announcement. He didn't say definitively that Vienna will get the rose and the ring. And with how crazy and drama-driven this show is, people are speculating that TPTB pulled something crazy, again.
    Not only that but speculating on the foreshadowing on whether anyone will end up getting a rose at the FRC... if no one gets a rose at FRC then what could be other outcomes?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3792015;
    Not only that but speculating on the foreshadowing on whether anyone will end up getting a rose at the FRC... if no one gets a rose at FRC then what could be other outcomes?
    my guess (and hoping for this outcome) would be Jake picking the girl and her turning him down.

does anyone really think that Jake is Vienna's type? I really think that Jake doesn't know what Jake's type is and this whole season was just a means to and end for him. whatever that is for him.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3786667;
    Watch the Diary of The Departed. I don't really recall who it was (I think it was Alexa) who said that Jake just isn't interested in a strong woman and that she was happy Jake cut her, because she wants a man who is comfortable in having a strong woman.
    I totally agree with this - he threw away some awesome strong women in the first episode, methinks he's very intimidated by strong independant women.

In fact, he said that during the first episode, that there were women there he never would've approached under normal circumstances. And in the end, this insecurity doesn't allow him to choose someone who he feels is out of his league.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow night's show and see what insight Vienna gives us about her marriage and the timeframe. Not that she'll name names of course, but it might help clear up the mystery surrounding her and her marriage.

As far as Ali goes, maybe she gives other people the opportunity to horn in on her relationships as an easy way out. Why go that far in the show and then decide to leave? Could be she has problems committing...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3792020;
    my guess (and hoping for this outcome) would be Jake picking the girl and her turning him down.

does anyone really think that Jake is Vienna's type? I really think that Jake doesn't know what Jake's type is and this whole season was just a means to and end for him. whatever that is for him.
    That would be a first in batchelor history and an outcome that would be fun to see if is hinted at in sc.