Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3791921;
    Yes, she tells Jake in the episode airing tomorrow.
    Thanks, I was getting confused as to whether she told Jake on the show or not. Her former high school classmates know nothing about a marriage. If she was 17 at the time, she most likely still would have been in high school or gotten married shortly after she graduated. The marriage certainly wasn't common knowledge.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791938;
    I think its the way Jake is answering the interview questions and not showing much excitement/happiness.
    It's partly this, but I think it's also people wanting their favorite to win out. It also has to do with the way that RS worded his announcement. He didn't say definitively that Vienna will get the rose and the ring. And with how crazy and drama-driven this show is, people are speculating that TPTB pulled something crazy, again.

I have a question: If they were married on a military base would the records be held as confidential?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3791951;
    I have a question: If they were married on a military base would the records be held as confidential?
    I was married on a military base and the records were not confidential. They were still recorded in the county where the base was located. This was in Utah so I don't know if there are different laws for different states or counties

Hi sleuthers. I stumbled on you during the Shane show and have been lurking ever since. I'm impressed and fascinated with your skills. I tried to post this info earlier but i miscounted the SCs. there is a SC of Jake and Vienna on a boat in St Lucia area. Her hand is on the back of his head and you can see her pink ring on the middle finger. I think this proves she made it to the end. I don't have a clue how to bring SCs over. Would someone please go to the SC only thread pg 10 sc #100 picture 5 down in that post and see if you see the ring also. I don't know what I did to get this crazy spacing but maybe next time i'll figure it out better. Thanks for your help

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791942;
    The person who broke the 'news' doesn't know the outcome - just up to the F2 leaving - which would leave Vienna standing - but then what?!?
    So you know who broke the news to RS and you know there's more to it? Does it have something to do with Ali? In your previous posts you seem to be implying that he kept the rose Ali gave him and that she is coming back or he is going to go find her or something. Is this just speculation on you part?

I want to add to this - because I don't really have a favorite but I am keeping the possibility of his going after Ali after the show because they seemed to get along - Ali was very interested (unless she is playing by a script which is very possible), there are numerous screencaps of them kissing, they seemed to have a great time on their 1 on 1 - and she apparently tells Jake she is falling in love with him. So there is that - but also from what I have seen of Vienna so far - it is hard for me to imagine that she is his final choice. Why would the producers make her look so foolish - I realize to fool us but with her past ?- all kinds of things are going to be published eventually and it seems kind of sad. Maybe he does pick Vienna but it's not written in stone as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791674;
    I've not heard Vienna say on the show that she was a model but heard somewhere that her explanation for the boob job was that she wanted to get into swimsuit modeling.
    It does kind of seem like they set Jake up with all of these inappropriate choices - not necessarily bad people but just wrong for him - so they could sit back and watch it all fall apart.
    Exactly what I am thinking as I catch up. Jake wants girl with energy. Did you see how he litup when vienna said she has all this energy like it is a bad thing? He just glowed. He also wanted heart of gold. Can I assume this translates to good morals? Jake also touted in an interview how women were picked to match him. Seems to me that they pick an energy girl to stand out knowing jake will take the bait. Bonus if he does pick her as f1. cause they know her background and after last years post show free advertising with j e gee it is a winner for this show. When jake finds out that he has been played, he has to be disappointed. This might translate to non upbeet interviews that have been bugging me.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3791925;
    Are you referring to high school or college classmates? Not that it matters, because this seems to be an unfounded rumor by all regards. I can't imagine her telling people that she was married, separated, divorced/anulled and yet there is no evidence to support it, except by the person/persons who say she told them this. What is the purpose or to what benefit would it be to her?
    I agree that there is no point in saying you were married if you were not.
    But, there are people who know her who have told the story of how she said she was separated while he was overseas.
    And she did live in Jacksonville, NC near the Marine base for a while.
    There simply is no marriage record and she never used his name.
    Somebody will figure it out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3791964;
    Wow, I know I would love to look like any of these ladies!
    Me to, That why I said I don't think Vienna is big to begin with,just a tad big bigger then Ashleigh