Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3791903;
    That's one thing I don't get either, Cape. How does he know everything except the really important one? The only way I would think that he could know who gets the last rose is if he's getting his info from Tenley's camp. That camp wouldn't know if he proposed to Vienna but would know he didn't proposed to her.
    He words very carefully - final one............. and no further info
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791864;
    Military?!?
    I've been working with the best public record investigator on this board. You know her, but I'll let her come forward if she wants to be recognized.
    We are running different databases, but neither of us can come up with a marriage, divorce or annulment for Vienna.
    We know the name of the alleged husband, but there is no record of him marrying Vienna. Vienna lived in Jacksonville, NC near the Marine base for a time but never used his name.
    I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow because I'm out of ideas.
    All I ever really wanted to know was whether the annulment story was true.
    Anecdotally, it's true because she told people way back when that she was married but separated, awaiting a divorce. Now she says annulled.
    Either way, we can't find any court records.

The classmates of Vienna never heard of the guy Vienna was supposed to be married to when I told them his name. I'll not repeat his name in the event this is not true. Public records tend to bear this out at this point, though.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791908;
    He words very carefully - final one............. and no further info
    What do you mean? His exact wording is that she's his final choice, meaning he chose her in the end.

Have you tried Jacksonville,Fla instead of NC.? Oh and you might want to try Naval bases as Marines are often assigned to one. It's worth a try if you haven't done so. best of luck.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 01-10-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: space

Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3791917;
    What do you mean? His exact wording is that she's his final choice, meaning he chose her in the end.
    He actually uses both terms - but doesn't know the outcome is the point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3791905;
    Does Vienna admit to Jake that she was married at some point? This info came as a surprise to her former classmates. They weren't aware of her being married. She was always Vienna Girardi, so that's definitely not a married name.
    Yes, she tells Jake in the episode airing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by prismapam;3788140;
    Hello and thankyou to all you awesome FORT sleuthers. This is my first attempt at a post - crossing my fingers i'm doing it right. I think this will support RS claim that Vienna is at least F2. I have no idea how to bring SC over so if one of you brilliant gals will go to the SC only thread pg 10 and bring over the 11th SC on post #99 you can see the pink ring Vienna wears on her middle finger left hand. They are on a boat in the St Lucia area. Thanks in advance!
    Vienna is the only girl i've seen with a ring like this. I really think it proves that Vienna makes it to the end.
    Last edited by prismapam; 01-10-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: oops! I mean post 100 picture 5 in that post

Maybe she didn't marry legally LOL

Florida: If an individual is under 18 years of age, but older than 16 years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor who has been previously married may also apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.

Georgia: If you are 16 or 17 years old, you may apply if accompanied by both parents who have given written consent. If the bride is pregnant, no parental consent is required if you submit a statement from a licensed physician certifying that the bride is pregnant.

North Carolina: Applicants 18 to 20 must present a certified copy of their birth certificate. Applicants 16 and 17 must present a consent form signed by the parent, individual, agency or institution having legal custody or serving as the legal guardian of the underage party. (birth certificate is also required). The consent form must be notarized. Applicants 14 and 15 must provide a certified copy of the court order authorizing the marriage. A certified copy of the birth certificate is also required. A marriage license may not be issued to applicants under 14 years of age.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3791905;
    Does Vienna admit to Jake that she was married at some point? This info came as a surprise to her former classmates. They weren't aware of her being married. She was always Vienna Girardi, so that's definitely not a married name.
    Are you referring to high school or college classmates? Not that it matters, because this seems to be an unfounded rumor by all regards. I can't imagine her telling people that she was married, separated, divorced/anulled and yet there is no evidence to support it, except by the person/persons who say she told them this. What is the purpose or to what benefit would it be to her?