Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791780;
    IA and as he is over her, he has not stopped showing his affection for her. Jillian, after filming was estatic, happy, playing with the interviews, you'll just have to watch and see if I choose anyone sort of comments. She tried to be careful with her wording out of respect for the others.

Jake, while being interviewed appears he's reading cue cards, but in the wrong order, very unsure of himself, zero confidence and actually said Rozlyn was cheating on him? but he wished her and the other guy well?

I'm not saying he didn't choose anyone, I just think he's a very bad actor, something is not right, he is talking and acting like he has something to hide. If he was estatic, happy etc, I would think we would see a more lively confident Jake.
    I'm totally with you on this one that is why I have not posted till now. Did not want to be the spoilsport.

Ok, Just the fact that after the first episode they give us a sc with a girl with long blond hair with roses all over the room does not sound right. The last time we had a big clue as to the F1 that early. -< the frecked ring hand, and the certainty of the name>. all was not well. they had broken up weeks before the first episode screened. and she was no longer the F1.
    My feeng is there is a big twist along the way. maybe Vienna rejects him. the sc with him wondering if she will accept hkim. Not much going into the cheating scandle, bet there is more as the episode goes on. anyways, just my thoughts.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;3791769;
    Dose Tenley have a date on tomorrow's ep?
    I saw that no one has answered you yet...and the answer is no.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3791524;
    First off - I would absolutely love for that to happen since I am a huge Ali/Jake fan . From all the SCs she is the only one that I can see he is "into". However, since my great disappointment during the Matt season regd. Amanda, I will not be holding my breath. Been there done that.

Secondly, was wondering - has it been discussed that Ali's family is the only one that signed confidentiality papers ? Wouldn't all the F4 familys have to do that ???
    Not holding my breath, either! Been there done that, too!

Yes, I think all the families with HTD's have to sign the papers but-- something that one of the sluethers found (was it you GA or SS?!?) made it sound as though there was just a little something extra going on... couild also TOTALLY be my reading things into it!

FORT Newbie

There is something off about knowing how the ending is. They get us to watch the show to see if thats what really happens. I have a feeling they are going to throw us a few curves in this story line. Why on earth would they give us the whole story line on a silver plater the first week?

Fleiss has something up his sleeve. Everybody hold on for the ride.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791704;
    I don't know because I can't find a marriage record.
    It is possible that when they annulled it, they also asked that the marriage record be expunged, which means erased like it never happened. They do that with criminals who are pardoned.
    But it's sort of a fallacy because the court records will still show the process, ie married, then annulled, then expunged - because each act is recorded and its not like they bury the documents or anything. They have to keep the records forever to show how it went down.
    I'm stumped.
    I guess it doesn't really matter except that I never accept anything on this show at face value, and would like to see what was recorded at the time.
    The best public record searcher on this board, you know who you are, also came up with nothing, which is why I ran my program.
    I can't explain it. I'll check the neighboring states, then blow it off.
    Maybe they were married on one of the islands. Would there be a marriage license in the states if they did that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791602;
    Yup, that's what I think too. I choose Gia from the bio's as F1, strictly on looks, petite brunette, instead of blonde that he perfers, before we knew anything about her.

I can't see her leaving NY but something in the back of my mind, I was curious as to why CH asked Jake if he would give up piloting for love? That was a very strange question IMO considering we hear it over and over how its his life.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gia is in fact F1 inspite of RS's info.
    GA, this actually makes more sense to me than Vienna...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3791650;
    This is what I've been thinking. I stated this days ago, but I think it was on another forum. But it makes sense to me and is the most romantic of ending. So what are the possibilities of that? But it would make sense of why Jake is not excited right now. Because he hasn't received his answer as yet? Maybe he is dating her right now, wooing her? Wish I had proof.
    What are the actual chances? ..... slim to none

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3791814;
    I'm totally with you on this one that is why I have not posted till now. Did not want to be the spoilsport.

Ok, Just the fact that after the first episode they give us a sc with a girl with long blond hair with roses all over the room does not sound right. The last time we had a big clue as to the F1 that early. -< the frecked ring hand, and the certainty of the name>. all was not well. they had broken up weeks before the first episode screened. and she was no longer the F1.
    My feeng is there is a big twist along the way. maybe Vienna rejects him. the sc with him wondering if she will accept hkim. Not much going into the cheating scandle, bet there is more as the episode goes on. anyways, just my thoughts.
    IA, RS gives us f1 then ABC gives us the sc after first epi. Something is very amiss.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3791650;
    This is what I've been thinking. I stated this days ago, but I think it was on another forum. But it makes sense to me and is the most romantic of ending. So what are the possibilities of that? But it would make sense of why Jake is not excited right now. Because he hasn't received his answer as yet? Maybe he is dating her right now, wooing her? Wish I had proof.
    I know a lot of people are hoping for an Ali reunion but this might put a damper on that scenario. Barbarosa posted this on another board on 1/8.

<< Vienna has left central Fl. this weekend to "go back to where she was doing the Bachelor thing."

Not Shakespeare, I admit, but she seems to be on the road. It hints she has someone to meet anyway.>>

So....what does this mean...Vienna & Jake hooking up for together time or she there for another reason? Did Jake do all those interviews the end of the week from LA?

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3791824;
    There is something off about knowing how the ending is. They get us to watch the show to see if thats what really happens. I have a feeling they are going to throw us a few curves in this story line. Why on earth would they give us the whole story line on a silver plater the first week?

Fleiss has something up his sleeve. Everybody hold on for the ride.
    I don't know what to think of this season yet. However, it was RS not Fleiss that let out the F1. I am assuming Fleiss thought we would still be sluething the F1 at this point.