****************Originally Posted by legend;3791707;
I have several responses:
1. Everyone has a reputation. It may be a good one, a bad one, or somewhere in between. The only question is how many people know about it. The power of the internet is that more people become aware of your reputation once you become a public person.
2. If someone has a shady past, then I strongly recommend that they not get into politics or go on the Bachelor, because hard questions will be asked. I have no sympathy for someone who wants to be famous and adored, but can't handle the questions.
3. As far as I can tell, there have been no negative or intrusive comments about Ali, Tenley or any of the other girls. So if you have a clean record, there's nothing to worry about.
4. This is a sleuthing thread. To me, that means that the people who come here want to investigate and evaluate the truth on the people and scenarios presented on this ridiculously fake TV show. It would be a pretty lousy sleuthing thread if we ignored the facts and simply chatted about the wonderful production we are shown.
5. Anything negative that is said is 100% open to rebuttal if it is not true. Positive factual comments are welcome, and we have heard them with respect to several of the girls, even Jake. When someone wants to come forward and say that Vienna did not openly date while her husband was in Iraq, or pose for semi-nude pictures on the beach, or use his GI funds for a boob job, then we will have something to debate.