Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791698;
    Because I have to access court records daily in my business, I have a program that will run them in a matter of seconds.
    I can't find a marriage, divorce or annulment for Vienna Girardi anywhere in the states of Florida or North Carolina, although she apparently met her husband in Florida and definitely lived in North Carolina while he was stationed there.
    I don't know what to say about it, other than it's confusing.
    What was her married name?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3791700;
    What was her married name?
    I don't know because I can't find a marriage record.
    It is possible that when they annulled it, they also asked that the marriage record be expunged, which means erased like it never happened. They do that with criminals who are pardoned.
    But it's sort of a fallacy because the court records will still show the process, ie married, then annulled, then expunged - because each act is recorded and its not like they bury the documents or anything. They have to keep the records forever to show how it went down.
    I'm stumped.
    I guess it doesn't really matter except that I never accept anything on this show at face value, and would like to see what was recorded at the time.
    The best public record searcher on this board, you know who you are, also came up with nothing, which is why I ran my program.
    I can't explain it. I'll check the neighboring states, then blow it off.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3790983;
    I really don't know, but the timing , right after the HTD, tells me that Ali was caught up in the moment but her family (she must have a sharp family because of the classy way she presents herself) - her family got a sufficient dose of Jake's artificial Cheese Whiz to determine that he was at best mediocre, uninteresting, would sire very small children, and she could do so much better.
    So after the camera crews quit telling them to put on stupid hats and make scripted toasts to one another, there was a family intervention:
    "Ali, snap out of it!! (slap) Say there is a Facebook emergency, your cat choked on a hairball, anything!! Just don't marry this miniature crybaby! Please, we'll pay your rent for the rest of your life!! Leave now while you still can!!!"
    the bolded is not small feat in San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791704;
    It is possible that when they annulled it, they also asked that the marriage record be expunged, which means erased like it never happened. They do that with criminals who are pardoned.
    But it's sort of a fallacy because the court records will still show the process, ie married, then annulled, then expunged - because each act is recorded and its not like they bury the documents or anything. They have to keep the records forever to show how it went down.
    I'm stumped.
    I guess it doesn't really matter except that I never accept anything on this show at face value, and would like to see what was recorded at the time.
    The best public record searcher on this board, you know who you are, also came up with nothing, which is why I ran my program.
    I don't know but is it possible they ran off to Vegas for their wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791704;
    I'm stumped.
    Could the entire premise of a marriage and annullment be fictious to begin with?? In other words, made for TV?

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3791716;
    Could the entire premise of a marriage and annullment be fictious to begin with?? In other words, made for TV?
    Yes, and the report that she was married at 17. Wouldn't she have had to have parental permission to get married under the legal age limit?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3791686;
    I think I'm the only one who doesn't think there is going to be a shift in the edit just because we know the outcome of the show (and keep in mind we are only a very small fraction of the viewing audience). These shows are in the can for weeks before we see them.

With this season's eclectic F4, anything is possible - but Vienna is a character that was decided upon on the storyboard, and just because RS spilled the beans doesn't mean they're going to shift their focus, because ultimately she is the F1 and they will portray her they way they intended to right from the start.
    Per bolded.
    The filming may be over for weeks. But the editing is ongoing sometimes right down to the wire.
    I'm not saying the edit will or won't be modified, I have no clue. But I do know that editing can be ongoing--good example: Jason's season and De's season.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791516;
    I am just going to lay this out there, because I've heard 3 ways from Sunday that these things are going to happen. I'm not asking anyone to believe it, but don't be surprised if and when they occur.
    Please don't shoot the messenger.
    First, there are pictures of Vienna that make anything Gia has done look mild in comparison. They are for sale, and will likely be published once she is selected by Jake and people know who she is, and care enough to buy the tabloid.
    Second, the way that the show is going to handle the annulment - that she was the victim of abuse - is going to cause people who know the couple to jump out of the woodwork, saying that Vienna used her husbands money to get a boob job while overseas, and then dated extensively while telling people they were separated - all of which was a surprise to the husband.
    This has the potential to make the Ed scandal look minor in comparison. TPTB know about it, and have no problem at all letting it blow up at the right time. The only thing they didn't expect was that so much would be known one episode into the season.
    In mathematics we call this recursion.

1) Brad is the bad guy for not choosing anyone.

He then seems wise when people are shocked and mad that Deanna DOESN'T pick the sympathetic "single-dad" and goes for the weirdo Jesse. (no more heat on Brad but now on Deanna)

2) Deanna then seems like she was savvy for not picking that cad Jason who "dumped" Mel for Molly. (No more heat on Deanna but now on Jason)

3) Jason gets some of his repuation back when all parties involved wind up with a happy ending....Then when Jillain picks the cheater Ed.(No more heat on Jason but now on Ed)

4) JED fans won't have to take any heat when Jake picks the woman who used her husband (U.S. military no less...how unpatriotic!?) and all the outrage gets re-directed.

Let's see....tear down the star by making them look bad....and then make them seem "not so bad" when the next star is made to look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3791517;
    Why does this not surprise me. We should have expected something to this measure when Jake seems so subdued in interviews - no wonder!! Why does anyone sign up to be the lead in this show??
    Told ya Reid was the smartest, most awesomest bachelor ever....

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3791716;
    I have no idea but the fact that I can't turn up any record of a marriage or divorce is hard to explain.
    And yes, I did check Las Vegas.