Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3791650;
    This is what I've been thinking. I stated this days ago, but I think it was on another forum. But it makes sense to me and is the most romantic of ending. So what are the possibilities of that? But it would make sense of why Jake is not excited right now. Because he hasn't received his answer as yet? Maybe he is dating her right now, wooing her? Wish I had proof.
    Because we have seen these scenerios in the recent past - Brad no real F1 - Jason - changed F1 - Jillian - guys coming back - but we have NOT seen no F1 and going back to someone else - just about anything is possible at this point LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3791604;
    [B]

Also, I don't like Vienna much at all (however I do like her taking no crap attitude) but I do think the some of the list that sdl posted is not exactly the most incriminating of things. She drank a lot in college and didn't get up til after midday (Im from England, here thats normal student behaviour), she slept about (not the first Bachette to do that), She doesnt get on with girls (so?), she pretends shes from a diff. type of family (Bachettes have done that all the time).
    The thing that always surprised me about TB in the past was the LACK of people coming out of the woodwork to say, "yea, I knew that guy and he was a terrible liar," or "I knew that girl and so did everyone else on the football team." Everyone has a past, right? I would expect some of that every season.
    But it seems that other than Ed's controversy last year, we've never really had anyone who was under the microscope for character issues.
    Many will not remember that when we first learned that Vienna was F1, I was one of the only people saying, "you know, I can see this...common backgrounds...the preview is probably misleading...let's give it a chance."
    Do I feel differently today? Yes, because of the sheer number of people all saying the same things about Vienna. If I post something, it's not because one person emailed with some weak rumor about Vienna sleeping around. It's because - under the polite surface of this board - that is what people who are in a position to know are talking about - in large numbers.
    The Vienna stories range from typical messed up teenager to really screwed up person, and what I posted was the watered down version.
    If these things are not true, then I suspect the people of Sanford - who also have access to the internet - will come forward to say that she is sweet, virtuous, and hard working. If it is posted by someone who is for real, however, it will be the first time I've heard it.
    These are all rumors since none of us were there, but my assumption is that people want to know what is being said...then we can judge for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3791591;
    All these rumors flying around!

I kind of feel sorry for Vienna, she can't even say, to what extend or what the real truth is.

Whether it's true or not, I would think she deserves the benefit of the doubt until it's proven.
    I agree. This chatter is very hurtful, and unproven, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;3791648;
    Re watching, the thing that struck me the most was that every time Gia spoke, it seemed she was watching the camera. Is it just me that feels this way?
    Totally! And her practiced sexy mouth thing meeting him out of the limo! haha!

You put yourself up for this when you sign on the dotted line. It is a shame - but it's really a shame that she seems to have a less than stellar past. One can hope that she can redeem herself even if Jake doesn't keep her. And more power to her that she is putting herself on a reality show and maybe going to turn her life around. I don't believe that we are getting malicious comments about Vienna without some shred of truth to it all. And it is good that we can get some of the backgrounds of these girls - makes it more interesting. So I welcome the good with the bad.

There something about Vienna's edit and the backstory that is coming out that is just too odd for the perfect Jake. She's 23, educated with a speckled past on a dating reality show that hasn't been about finding love in about 6 seasons. How many models and beauty pageant contestants are on this season - way more than I remember from past seasons, plus an NBA dancer. Didn't Vienna say she did some modelling - or am I thinking of someone else?? Her intro was very interesting to say the least - she's just another Shayne/Erica Rose and every other bachette going on this show looking for fame. (But aren't they all??)

for all we know Daddy is a friend of a friend of Fleiss who pulled a few strings.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791059;
    This is a very wise observation.
    If Ali lost boyfriends to video games and roommates, then she may not be as perfect as she appears.
    As for Vienna, I've been overwhelmed by the emailing of facts/stories about her that are so negative that I'm not even comfortable passing them along without strong verification.
    I've always felt that we really don't know these people, and whatever we think we know is the tip of the iceberg.
    Or Ali may be a fine person, but a terrible picker (shades of Ashley). She is young.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3791668;
    There something about Vienna's edit and the backstory that is coming out that is just too odd for the perfect Jake. She's 23, educated with a speckled past on a dating reality show that hasn't been about finding love in about 6 seasons. How many models and beauty pageant contestants are on this season - way more than I remember from past seasons, plus an NBA dancer. Didn't Vienna say she did some modelling - or am I thinking of someone else?? Her intro was very interesting to say the least - she's just another Shayne/Erica Rose and every other bachette going on this show looking for fame. (But aren't they all??)

for all we know Daddy is a friend of a friend of Fleiss who pulled a few strings.
    I've not heard Vienna say on the show that she was a model but heard somewhere that her explanation for the boob job was that she wanted to get into swimsuit modeling.
    It does kind of seem like they set Jake up with all of these inappropriate choices - not necessarily bad people but just wrong for him - so they could sit back and watch it all fall apart.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791516;
    I am just going to lay this out there, because I've heard 3 ways from Sunday that these things are going to happen. I'm not asking anyone to believe it, but don't be surprised if and when they occur.
    Please don't shoot the messenger.
    First, there are pictures of Vienna that make anything Gia has done look mild in comparison. They are for sale, and will likely be published once she is selected by Jake and people know who she is, and care enough to buy the tabloid.
    Second, the way that the show is going to handle the annulment - that she was the victim of abuse - is going to cause people who know the couple to jump out of the woodwork, saying that Vienna used her husbands money to get a boob job while overseas, and then dated extensively while telling people they were separated - all of which was a surprise to the husband.
    This has the potential to make the Ed scandal look minor in comparison. TPTB know about it, and have no problem at all letting it blow up at the right time. The only thing they didn't expect was that so much would be known one episode into the season.
    After the Ed debaucle, I am inclined to believe anything. I think you probably are on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3787008;
    I so do not see Vienna turning into June Cleaver by the end of this.
    Best line I've read, Starshine! LOLOL

I'm SO looking foward to the edit now. I just wish we could know the exact point where they alter the edit following RS's "reveal." That would be a study in itself. Wouldn't it be fun to see both the originally planned show and the "post-RS" show side by side?

sdl: any chance you find out that information?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.