Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3791614;
    because every single season there are people who are convinced their favourite is going to come back and steal the lead away - Reid is the only one who ever came close - but we all know that was producer driven anway. So, any kind of return would be the same.

I predict Ali will be the next bachelorette.
    Well unless you count Molly, but I don't know if she was anyone's favorite.

because every single season there are people who are convinced their favourite is going to come back and steal the lead away - Reid is the only one who ever came close - but we all know that was producer driven anway. So, any kind of return would be the same.

Thanks, anders332 because I thought I missed a s/cap or something proving she came back.

As soon as RS's information came out, Ali was coming back.

FORT Fogey

Here's my problem with an Ali as 'return' F1 scenario -- Ali asked to leave.

If Jake had eliminated her at F4 and she was devastated, then I could buy Jake having a change of heart and going after Ali after eliminating everyone else.

But for Ali to ask to leave -- whether it was for work or whatever -- I have to believe lots of thought went into that decision, and it was a firm one.

For Jake to drop everybody else and go after someone that left him would just be too pathetic.

If the latest rumors are true, I bet this one is over already. I can't see Jake staying with Vienna. This girl would have had to do a complete 180 from the quiet girl she was in high school. She has transformed her looks from those days, so I guess it isn't too much of a stretch that she transformed herself into the person she is alleged to be now. The high school she went to in Oviedo is a richer school, people from Geneva are looked down on there, so maybe this was her catalyst. Also Heathrow and Alaqua Lakes are both near Sanford and these are definitely ritzy areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3791621;

If Jake had eliminated her at F4 and she was devastated, then I could buy Jake having a change of heart and going after Ali after eliminating everyone else.

But for Ali to ask to leave -- whether it was for work or whatever -- I have to believe lots of thought went into that decision, and it was a firm one.

For Jake to drop everybody else and go after someone that left him would just be too pathetic.
    You have a good point. I never understood Deanna (who I thought was deplorable in Brad's season with her outbursts) choosing Jesse either so I guess I have to accept that anything is possble and this is reality .... It is a shame that all this negative stuff is surfacing about Vienna. Can't be ahhpy for her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3791627;
    You have a good point. I never understood Deanna (who I thought was deplorable in Brad's season with her outbursts) choosing Jesse either so I guess I have to accept that anything is possble and this is reality .... It is a shame that all this negative stuff is surfacing about Vienna. Can't be ahhpy for her.
    Well, ya know, nobody reaches their mid-20's without something in their past that they would rather not have revealed on national TV. Even sweet little Tenley probably has something she's not proud of in her past. Given, it's probably not to the scale of what we've learned about Vienna and Gia, but everybody has a past.

The best reason to believe that Vienna is Jake's F1, as far as I can see, is that all the rest of them seem so far out of Jake's league. For Vienna, Jake might be a 'catch'. For the others, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3791621;

It may also depend on the REAL reason Ali leaves - could have nothing to do with her job - could be something very personal as well - but we will probably never know what the REAL reason is
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re watching, the thing that struck me the most was that every time Gia spoke, it seemed she was watching the camera. Is it just me that feels this way?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3791518;
    Just playing devil's advocate and throwing a twist in early--

What if the "I've been through hell and back and I'm totally in love with her-- I HOPE she accepts" is aftCer he lets Tenly and Vienna go at the FRC and we're left with our cliffhanger to see if Ali accepts at ATFR?

Just trying to explain the sudden departure of Ali with the great sluething done prior to the show with her family having to sign confidentiality papers. It would also throw in more drama that would constitute "hell and back"-- thinking he lost the girl he loved and corraborating the notion that he's been afraid of: sending the girl home that he's meant to be with.

Again, just throwing it out there..... anyone have any thoughts?
    This is what I've been thinking. I stated this days ago, but I think it was on another forum. But it makes sense to me and is the most romantic of ending. So what are the possibilities of that? But it would make sense of why Jake is not excited right now. Because he hasn't received his answer as yet? Maybe he is dating her right now, wooing her? Wish I had proof.

I think her job would have to be more flexible for her to be the next Bachelorette.