Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3791525;
    yes, the all do.
    Except, I assume, Melissa's!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791516;
    I am just going to lay this out there, because I've heard 3 ways from Sunday that these things are going to happen. I'm not asking anyone to believe it, but don't be surprised if and when they occur.
    Please don't shoot the messenger.
    First, there are pictures of Vienna that make anything Gia has done look mild in comparison. They are for sale, and will likely be published once she is selected by Jake and people know who she is, and care enough to buy the tabloid.
    Second, the way that the show is going to handle the annulment - that she was the victim of abuse - is going to cause people who know the couple to jump out of the woodwork, saying that Vienna used her husbands money to get a boob job while overseas, and then dated extensively while telling people they were separated - all of which was a surprise to the husband.
    This has the potential to make the Ed scandal look minor in comparison. TPTB know about it, and have no problem at all letting it blow up at the right time. The only thing they didn't expect was that so much would be known one episode into the season.

Can I ask a question? When did jake find this out? Do you know if the relationship is now over?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3791530;
    Can I ask a question? When did jake find this out? Do you know if the relationship is now over?
    I honestly don't know what Jake knows. The only thing I'm saying is that Sanford is a small town, and everyone knows Vienna. So when she showed up on TB, the stories started to flow and none of them were good. She gets around, a lot. Repeat, a lot.
    I know its all in the past, but she's only 23 so we aren't talking ancient history here.
    Think about it. First episode:
    She seems whacked out in her preview
    She acts like Paris Hilton but comes from a very modest family
    She is asked if she is in the Mile High Club, and her response is, "No, I haven't flown with Jake YET."
    She puts his hand on her (fake) boob
    She gets him to kiss her leg
    All of this is child's play compared with what people in Sanford are saying.
    All I can say is poor Jake. So naive and/or horny that he went for it.
    This has zero chance of lasting.

I just re-watched the intro, I noticed Jake walking up to a red, wood building on the mansion's grounds. Is he staying in the bunkhouse used for the bachelors on The Bachelorette???

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791547;
    I honestly don't know what Jake knows. The only thing I'm saying is that Sanford is a small town, and everyone knows Vienna. So when she showed up on TB, the stories started to flow and none of them were good. She gets around, a lot. Repeat, a lot.
    I know its all in the past, but she's only 23 so we aren't talking ancient history here.
    She is asked if she is in the Mile High Club, and her response is, "No, I haven't flown with Jake YET."
    So sad, if true. A "fake" relationship with Gia would have been a happier ending.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3791547;
    I love this forum - absolutely mind boggling how you, sdl, and others find out these things ! I am wondering - it's interesting that abc and the magazines are all quiet about RS's predictions. I also find it interesting that Vienna was presented so poorly in the previews - and then she tells Jake she is always happy - yet she is seen in the screencaps so far - as always crying. She has the bungee jumping date - a possible indicator of F1. Isn't all of this strange? The F1 falls into our laps with RS's predictions - and we have the supporting evidence we all need - the bungee date - ? and the St Lucia sightings. But we don't know for sure that he picks her. I maintain that we are being fooled. The producers have to mix it up sometimes - the Cinderella date could be for the F1 - and for that matter the FIR could go to the F1. The bungee date could go to someone other than the F1. I think the prediction that Vienna is the F1 is the danging carrot to get us to watch because we can't believe it ! Got to be a twist at the end. And now what sdl is bringing out about her character - yes, perhaps she has changed and she is a new person. But she is still only 23..... Jake does not know any of this - but the producers have her on the show as a possible future mate for him - with all of this in her background? Doesn't make sense to me. And also the general viewing audience - the non sleuthers will eventually think that Tenley is the one - and be ok with that - and then when she gets out of the limo first - wow ! At the very least if he doesn't go back to Ali - people will undersatnd if the relationship does not work out !

I'm not understanding why some think Ali is going to come back. How can he fall head over heels and hope she says yes to someone who leaves at F4? after he has had Fantasy Dates and LCD's with the others.

Is it because RS tells us that Vienna is the F1, and the Ali fans want her to be the F1? I've already seen posts that say if she stayed she'd be the F1. How do we know that? Even with epi one done, I can't see that Jake would be a match for Ali.

I think its the producers way of getting the viewer to have a fav from the begining, to take the focus away from the real story, which IMO happens all the time. They did a good job of that last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3791565;
    I love this forum - absolutely mind boggling how you, sdl, and others find out these things ! I am wondering - it's interesting that abc and the magazines are all quiet about RS's predictions. I also find it interesting that Vienna was presented so poorly in the previews - and then she tells Jake she is always happy - yet she is seen in the screencaps so far - as always crying. She has the bungee jumping date - a possible indicator of F1. Isn't all of this strange? The F1 falls into our laps with RS's predictions - and we have the supporting evidence we all need - the bungee date - ? and the St Lucia sightings. But we don't know for sure that he picks her. I maintain that we are being fooled. The producers have to mix it up sometimes - the Cinderella date could be for the F1 - and for that matter the FIR could go to the F1. The bungee date could go to someone other than the F1. I think the prediction that Vienna is the F1 is the danging carrot to get us to watch because we can't believe it ! Got to be a twist at the end. And now what sdl is bringing out about her character - yes, perhaps she has changed and she is a new person. But she is still only 23..... Jake does not know any of this - but the producers have her on the show as a possible future mate for him - with all of this in her background? Doesn't make sense to me. And also the general viewing audience - the non sleuthers will eventually think that Tenley is the one - and be ok with that - and then when she gets out of the limo first - wow ! At the very least if he doesn't go back to Ali - people will undersatnd if the relationship does not work out !
    What about this scenario, They are down to the F4 Ali was to be F1, she drops. TPTB want Tenley to be the next Bachelorette so Jake can't pick her, Gia's contract states that she won't be F1 and that only leaves Vienna as a possible F1.

All these rumors flying around!

I kind of feel sorry for Vienna, she can't even say, to what extend or what the real truth is.

Whether it's true or not, I would think she deserves the benefit of the doubt until it's proven.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791580;
    I'm not understanding why some think Ali is going to come back. How can he fall head over heels and hope she says yes to someone who leaves at F4? after he has had Fantasy Dates and LCD's with the others.

Is it because RS tells us that Vienna is the F1, and the Ali fans want her to be the F1? I've already seen posts that say if she stayed she'd be the F1. How do we know that? Even with epi one done, I can't see that Jake would be a match for Ali.

I think its the producers way of getting the viewer to have a fav from the begining, to take the focus away from the real story, which IMO happens all the time. They did a good job of that last season.
    I definitely do not think Ali is coming back or that Jake will switch at the end ala Jason. I have noticed that people like to speculate their favorite is going to win until after the ATFR. I am, however, thinking that TPTB may do something unique with Vienna's edit and use this new information (or rumors if you will) to bring more drama to the ending. I also think that if even some of the rumors are true, Jake will be unhappy with his choice.