Page 7 of 1269 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731068;
    That is 'THE mansion' - Villa de LA Vina - in Agoura Hills, CA - above Malibu (the brown colored home - left of the center of the photo - you can also see the aquaduct structure - which is out by the pool)
    Is this where Jillian's season was filmed? I found some photos on the internet and the pool area looks the same. Apparently it was for sale according this this site which referred to as the "The Bachelor/Bachelorette Mansion."

So does it seem that the M&G was actually last night?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3731076;
    Is this where Jillian's season was filmed? I found some photos on the internet and the pool area looks the same. Apparently it was for sale according this this site which referred to as the "The Bachelor/Bachelorette Mansion."

So does it seem that the M&G was actually last night?
    Yes - this is THE BACHELOR/ETTE MANSION - where several have been done - including Jillian's - the M&G could well have been done in Santa Monica - at the hotel - and then the gals move into the mansion - so if the M&G was wednesday night into thursday am - they would have moved in on friday..... if the M&G was thurs into fri am - they would have moved into the mansion on sat
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

so it appers the M&G was last night?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3731081;
    so it appers the M&G was last night?
    Not necessarily - it could have been at the Santa Monica hotel - and then moved to the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731080;
    Yes - this is THE BACHELOR/ETTE MANSION - where several have been done - including Jillian's - the M&G could well have been done in Santa Monica - at the hotel - and then the gals move into the mansion - so if the M&G was wednesday night into thursday am - they would have moved in on friday..... if the M&G was thurs into fri am - they would have moved into the mansion on sat
    Back home at the mansion! I wonder what all the hoopla was last night, with lights and security if it wasn't he M&G? Sounds like they were filming in two places yesterday - the mansion and hotel Shangri-la.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3731075;
    Sorry the pic didn't post. here it is.
    This photo was ?taken on 10/17 (sat) - posted on-line on 10/18 (sun)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

UUmmm - just thinking here - maybe the M&G IS at the mansion - and the hotel is used for one of the dates this coming week - on the 22nd - that just about makes sense LOL (maybe the gals stayed at the hotel in Santa Monica - before the M&G - before going to the mansion.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

If the Meet & Greet was last night they still would have filmed at the hotel. They would be shooting the ladies getting ready, talking Sh*t to each other about how they were going to "get" Jake, then maybe getting into the limos. Oh..I forgot about the booze.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3731111;
    If the Meet & Greet was last night they still would have filmed at the hotel. They would be shooting the ladies getting ready, talking Sh*t to each other about how they were going to "get" Jake, then maybe getting into the limos. Oh..I forgot about the booze.
    Yup Yup Yup - thus the reason for 2 crews needed - one at the hotel and one at the mansion (lights.......... action ) - so it seems that the M&G was saturday - the twitter guy said it was his first day - makes sense to me

UUmmm tho - CH twitted that he was at charity sat night - Tiger Woods foundation ''Happy to support Tiger Woods foundation/learning center last night at Tiger's block party. Great golfer even better man off the course''
    about 11 hours ago from web (posted sunday) - sooo....... uuummmm - that would not work because he would have to be at the mansion - sat night - friday night makes alot more sense to me - after thinking about it

Maybe CH did double duty on sat night
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-19-2009 at 12:01 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Whether or not major Bach. filming happened yesterday likely depends on whether or not Chris H. was at the event for the whole time (or at least most of it).

I'm looking for a schedule of Tiger's event, but can't find one. The description does say that it starts with golf, and then later goes into a silent auction, huge dinner, and concert. If he was there for all of it, that sounds pretty much like an all-afternoon and evening event to me.