Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3787712;
    Ok gotcha
    Didn't another bach keep both after 2-1 date until rose ceremony? Deanna might have done it too, or is it just my imagination? They have recycled dates and scenarios in 19 shows that they it is getting very stale and starting to ____________ (fill in any word you like).

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3787806;
    I'm not convinced that Jake has much experience with "deep conversation". He probably memorized that line from the script (or does the show use teleprompters?).

I liked Vienna from way back at the preview (crying, no makeup). Maybe it's the "mother hen" and "stick up for the underdog" syndromes...

She seems sweet, vulnerable, and maybe somewhat naive. I hope that Fleiss doesn't chop her up.
    Was that her? I thought she would be gone the first episode both then and when I saw epi one. I didn't find her interesting or attractive and I'm not sure I'm buying what RS is selling.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3787806;
    I'm not convinced that Jake has much experience with "deep conversation". He probably memorized that line from the script (or does the show use teleprompters?).

I liked Vienna from way back at the preview (crying, no makeup). Maybe it's the "mother hen" and "stick up for the underdog" syndromes...

She seems sweet, vulnerable, and maybe somewhat naive. I hope that Fleiss doesn't chop her up.
    If the other girls provide enough fodder for drama then they will leave her alone I think.
    Last season they only had ed drama so they chopped up the f1.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3787823;
    Didn't another bach keep both after 2-1 date until rose ceremony? Deanna might have done it too, or is it just my imagination?
    I thought DeAnna sent both of the guys home on the 2/1.Maybe i am remembering wrong.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

it looks like Vienna crys like all season lol almost all the caps they give us of her she is crying
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3787823;
    Didn't another bach keep both after 2-1 date until rose ceremony? Deanna might have done it too, or is it just my imagination? They have recycled dates and scenarios in 19 shows that they it is getting very stale and starting to ____________ (fill in any word you like).
    DeAnna did the opposite! She sent both the bartender home, then Fred right after that.

CH talking to Rozlyn about the "scandal"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3787832;
    it looks like Vienna crys like all season lol almost all the caps they give us of her she is crying
    lol I think that part they show is when she is telling Jake that she was married at 17. They do seem to always show her crying versus showing her smiling. We haven't gotten one of those shots yet. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3787832;
    I guess that's her 'heart of gold' shining through.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3787716;
    During Deanna's season I refused to believe it when he said Jesse was F1. Then the next season I said I will believe anything he says because he was right. And he was once again. so if he says it's so, I guess it is. LOL
    LOL if you had listened to me I had Jesse Pegged before the first epi as the F1 for D