Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3787770;
    Jake told Chris that he thought Vienna had a fire behind her, said she was playful, had conversation that didn't go very deep and she "intrigued" him. Go Figure.
    She is fun and lightness to his intensity. Imagine two intense people together.

You , the more I think about it today... if I put the edit aside, I think they actually might be a good couple. He's the stable, slightly boring guy for whom she's willing to put down some roots and take things a little more seriously. She's the firecracker that makes him feel alive again and brings some joy back into his personality. I feel like I know a LOT of married couples that had roles very similar to this when they first got together, and still continue them in some form to this day. If we can look past the edit... it might actually work for them.

That, and I'm quite glad that Jake didn't end up Corrie or Tenley. Let's face it - from what we know, he's not nearly as devout in his faith as he pretends to be, and I'd hate for either one of those girls (who truly ARE devout in their faith) to buy into the pretense and end up in a relationship that THEY think is serious, but is really based on a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787778;
    I wonder if Chris will do his usual, 'Just watched the episode and, blah, blah, blah' this week?
    Oh yes he will.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3787778;
    I wonder if Chris will do his usual, 'Just watched the episode and, blah, blah, blah' this week?
    Good question.He has been absent from Twitter all day and you know that is not a coincidence.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3787788;
    You , the more I think about it today... if I put the edit aside, I think they actually might be a good couple. He's the stable, slightly boring guy for whom she's willing to put down some roots and take things a little more seriously. She's the firecracker that makes him feel alive again and brings some joy back into his personality. I feel like I know a LOT of married couples that had roles very similar to this when they first got together, and still continue them in some form to this day. If we can look past the edit... it might actually work for them.

That, and I'm quite glad that Jake didn't end up Corrie or Tenley. Let's face it - from what we know, he's not nearly as devout in his faith as he pretends to be, and I'd hate for either one of those girls (who truly ARE devout in their faith) to buy into the pretense and end up in a relationship that THEY think is serious, but is really based on a lie.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3787794;
    Good question.He has been absent from Twitter all day and you know that is not a coincidence.
    Big company pow wow.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3787770;
    Jake told Chris that he thought Vienna had a fire behind her, said she was playful, had conversation that didn't go very deep and she "intrigued" him. Go Figure.
    I'm not convinced that Jake has much experience with "deep conversation". He probably memorized that line from the script (or does the show use teleprompters?).

I liked Vienna from way back at the preview (crying, no makeup). Maybe it's the "mother hen" and "stick up for the underdog" syndromes...

She seems sweet, vulnerable, and maybe somewhat naive. I hope that Fleiss doesn't chop her up.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

There's a new commercial on abc's website called a Bombshell for The Bachelor.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3787804;
    Big company pow wow.
    Yeah probably.They probably need a long and lengthy pow wow.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787807;
    There's a new commercial on abc's website called a Bombshell for The Bachelor.
    Is Ali going to be getting a helicopter ride, a motorbike ride, and the red car on her 1 on 1 date next week?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."