Page 65 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374751151655651065 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3741910;
    I think it is Fairmont too ryansmommy. That is great you live so close to SF - love that place. Good luck on your sleuthing! Would this be a first that TB filmed there?

Another tweet about filming on Union Street in San Francisco -- we have no idea when they were spotted or if this was the same spotting at the Ottimista Wine bar. The tweet was posted today several hours ago.

clairemherr: so jelous rachel saw Jake and the whole The bachelor crew being filmed on union street
    about 2 hours ago from web
    Would be the same. I found a couple of other tweets similar to the two original posted using different keywords, but didn't post for no deviation in content ... however, was able to establish a more precise timeline.

The filming permits should be especially helpful to clear up details, such as dates and time, in addition to locations (including petitions and neighborhood notices).

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3741917;
    I'm so jealous that you are local to SF! I moved away for school and am missing it like crazy! I know people who work at city hall. I'll see if I can get them to look up filming permits.
    That would be terrific! Please do and let me know.

Here is a helpful link to get an idea of where to direct and what to look for, if they do not already know ... Film Commission : HOME

Ryansmommy & WrigleyDogA2 - you two are on it! Great sleuthing!

Is it too soon to update the filming schedule with what we have so far?

Sunday - Nov 1:
    --Jake on 1:1 Date, Ottimista Wine Bar, Union Street per numerous tweets
    --RC 6/4 in San Francisco per CH tweet (probable location Fairmont per CH Tweet photo)

Next up: Tweets and reports of Jake sightings from Any Town, USA, airports, nite clubs . . . .

Pretty sure there was also a SF date at the Beach Chalet (near Golden Gate park and the beaches).

Also pretty sure they drove up the Pacific Coast Highway last week (saw there was speculation of flying on here), making various stops, including Monterey area, having some adventure dates along the way. Not much more than you all already knew thanks to tweets (great sleuthing all around!). Rose ceremony in SF Sun I think.

And it's the usual 8 episode season (with probable addition of Women Stage A Fake And Scripted Cat Fight) (otherwise known as the WSAFASCF or WTA for short).

Not sure whether they are on the road for HTDs today or not, but probably. Apologies for lazy, apathetic attitude in investigating/reporting other leads. My bad.

Oh, and they are in New Jersey today for a HTD.

I've been to the Beach Chalet...nice place, pretty views. Not a huge place so I would think they'd have been spotted...but maybe the downstairs can be rented out???? Can't recall.

Oh, my inlaws are from Jersey. I could have had BIL check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3742329;
    Oh, and they are in New Jersey today for a HTD.
    Thanks for the info so is this the 1st HTD?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Wonder if they'll get world series tickets? LOL If they are in south jersey, that's phillies country and up north is obviously the yankees. I just can't picture perfect Jake with a north jersey girl. I don't think he could handle her.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3742301;
    Pretty sure there was also a SF date at the Beach Chalet (near Golden Gate park and the beaches).

Also pretty sure they drove up the Pacific Coast Highway last week (saw there was speculation of flying on here), making various stops, including Monterey area, having some adventure dates along the way. Not much more than you all already knew thanks to tweets (great sleuthing all around!). Rose ceremony in SF Sun I think.

And it's the usual 8 episode season (with probable addition of Women Stage A Fake And Scripted Cat Fight) (otherwise known as the WSAFASCF or WTA for short).

Not sure whether they are on the road for HTDs today or not, but probably. Apologies for lazy, apathetic attitude in investigating/reporting other leads. My bad.
    Do you know when they began up Hwy 1?

It is my understanding production at Big Sur on Tuesday, October 27, and assumed a RC (9/6) the following day, Wednesday, October 28.

Actually, could you take a look at this schedule ... http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...GcVg2ZkE&hl=en

jlccaz, from what you know, is this how the past 7-10 days played out?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 11-03-2009 at 07:29 PM.