Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3785501;
    Bwahahaha...."I'm the biggest virgin because I don't kiss, and I have papers to prove it." This whole post has to be one of the funniest takes on this show I have read.

That said, I do very much respect that some of these girls are trying to hold the line on morals. Good for them!

I do think that refusing to kiss someone short of a ring is a little stout, (you reckon?) and I also was chuckling at the suggestion that the only way Tenly would swim with Jake was with a full set of clothing between them so that his skin wouldn't touch hers.
    Hey Bloomers,
    I would like to get your opinion.
    What is going on this season?
    You are always the voice of reason, introducing scientific principles in a chaotic world. But I would like to know what you think is the real master plan.
    Because I see two extremes, both of which are equally weird:
    Nice guy Jake proposes to a bad girl (Gia)
    Kissing Jake proposes to a nun (Tenley, Ali, Beth)
    I don't even care if they turn him down; he'll be better off in the long run.
    But I would like to understand the process. Thanks.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet.
    Epi 2 Ali 1 on 1
    In Style: Corrie, Gia, Roslyn, Valisha, Christina & Ashleigh
    Magic Mountain: Beth, Vienna & Ashley ? ? (two more)
    3 without dates..

Tenley
    Michelle
    Kathryn
    Jessie
    ?

Going home is Roslyn, ? ?

Do we know this info yet and have I just missed it with all of the new posts? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3785427;
    Color me surprised that Vienna goes so far. She seems typecast and isn't all that pretty.
    That makes no sense at all. I'm hoping it's all said and done w/ RS's post of who is the final 4, etc.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785522;
    Where did you read that she's Ed's type?
    It was the post that I quoted as a part of my own, by Jiccaz (who always makes sense except that I didn't understand this one):
    "Beth is Ed's type. Totally."
    That's why I asked for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3785547;
    That makes no sense at all. I'm hoping it's all said and done w/ RS's post of who is the final 4, etc.
    I think Vienna probably leaves on the 2-on-1 date, so I don't think she makes it to the F4. JMO though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Just a comment to throw out there:

I think Jake is a fan of large, umm, propellers.

There were ten women in the 25 who seemed to range from small Bs to small Cs. Seven were sent home last night, including a couple of board favorites. Two more are rumored to be going home relatively soon, leaving Tenley.

Now that Reality Steve has more-or-less said Tenley is not winning, just wondering if this is additional proof. She's a sweetheart, no doubt. Maybe Jake really likes her, but doesn't have the overwhelming attraction he has for the Ds in the group (Ashleigh, Ali, and the staged disappearance of Rozlyn).

Thought maybe there would be a blonde bias, but, so far, it has failed to manifest. Gia and Tenley are the exceptions, though, in the group that seems to last more than four episodes.

(yeah, I am a dog)
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3785564;
    Just a comment to throw out there:

I think Jake is a fan of large, umm, propellers.

There were ten women in the 25 who seemed to range from small Bs to small Cs. Seven were sent home last night, including a couple of board favorites. Two more are rumored to be going home relatively soon, leaving Tenley.

Now that Reality Steve has more-or-less said Tenley is not winning, just wondering if this is additional proof. She's a sweetheart, no doubt. Maybe Jake really likes her, but doesn't have the overwhelming attraction he has for the Ds in the group (Ashleigh, Ali, and the staged disappearance of Rozlyn).

Thought maybe there would be a blonde bias, but, so far, it has failed to manifest. Gia and Tenley are the exceptions, though, in the group that seems to last more than four episodes.

(yeah, I am a dog)
    Yeah, maybe he just didn't want to admit he's a boob man.

FORT Fan

Sorry if this has been mentioned but who gets the bungee jump date?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3770638;
    Per reliable internet footprints, Ali was home by November 20-21, so can't be F1. Will keep digging for earlier dates. Probably is the SF area HTD, and perhaps made it to F3. But not F1 or F2.
    Regarding Ali -- this was my post on 12/16 or so that kicked off the Ali as F3 frenzy. The referenced (easy to find!) Nov 20 internet footprints are NOT on Facebook, but on another site, which puts her 100% reliably in San Francisco on that date. So regardless of whether she is F4 or F3, we can be sure she is not F1 or F2. Just thought it would be good to nail down a hard fact. (And I have no reason to dispute others' findings that she was home earlier and posting on Facebook, as others posted.)

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3785418;
    I think bungee girl is Vienna
    Yeah I was thinking she must get a 1:1 because when it shows the "argument" between Ali and someone it seems to be her and Ali says something to the point of she's not upset he went on a date with someone, she's upset it was that person and the confrontation seems to be with Ali and Vienna if I am remembering correctly.