Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3785428;
    So if Vienna gets a 1:1 date (bungee girl) and also the 2:1 with Gia.....I don't think that has ever happened has it..........
    It's happened..
    Holly from Matt's season (she was cut on the 2-1)
    Stephanie from Jason's season (she got the rose)
    And a couple more I think that I can't remember now, but it's happened.

It's also not in back to back weeks. Ep3 is her 1-1, then she goes on the beach date in Ep4, then the 2-1 in Ep5.

FORT Regular

There is a pic of Ali (?) and Jake sitting on a concrete ledge and the GG bridge in the background. That is from Coit Tower the parking area I believe. They are on a hill and level somewhat to the bridge, not below it.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3785435;
    There is a pic of Ali (?) and Jake sitting on a concrete ledge and the GG bridge in the background. That is from Coit Tower the parking area I believe. They are on a hill and level somewhat to the bridge, not below it.
    So you're saying this is at Coit Tower?

interesting that the two bachelorettes featured on the home page this week are Gia and Roslyn. One's the winner, one's the loser?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3785447;
    interesting that the two bachelorettes featured on the home page this week are Gia and Roslyn. One's the winner, one's the loser?
    I think Roslyn gets sent home

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3785451;
    I think Roslyn gets sent home
    She does, I'm just saying, one gets sent home, one doesn't?

i feel bad for her honestly, people are going to think she had an affair which RS says isn't true.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785433;
    It's happened..
    Holly from Matt's season (she was cut on the 2-1)
    Stephanie from Jason's season (she got the rose)
    And a couple more I think that I can't remember now, but it's happened.

It's also not in back to back weeks. Ep3 is her 1-1, then she goes on the beach date in Ep4, then the 2-1 in Ep5.
    We still know that one of the F4 (HTD) hasn't been sleuthed but we do know that a blonde is in a SC for a rose pedal suite.....so I would think that we should be watching the blondes......and Kathryn was shown alot last night, maybe not talking etc.......but things we look for to determine the F4, Kathryn has alot of check marks by her name for me that I think she will be the one I will be looking for in the coming weeks until she leaves.

Kathryn's introduction was edited
    Kathryn shown before Jake come in saying "his smile brightens up the world"
    She and Tenley are shown before he comes into the room
    She is shown screaming and cheering as he walks in
    Kathryn's hug after he comes from outside is edited out
    M & G 1:1
    M & G PI
    Jake PI about her
    reaction shots during RC more then anyone else

Just somethings that I noticed and tallied for all the other possible F4 and but no visual pics of her in future SC's, no last name, no information but Guardian angel and others still want to know about her......HIDDEN?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3785444;
    So you're saying this is at Coit Tower?
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but Coit Tower is too far from GG Bridge for the bridge to look that large. Plus, the stone that is not part of the tower at Coit Tower is white washed.

Edit to include: There are also a lot of bushes and trees that stick up above the level of the concrete barriers at Coit Tower.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3785430;
    Help!! I am totally confused.
    First, I read that the news story was that Beth would not KISS Jake unless she had a ring on her finger. I have great respect for morality but that struck me as one of the most bizarre, freakish stories I had ever heard. Seriously, does anyone here know anyone who is not a nun, a Quaker, or a mail order bride who has required an engagement ring before they would even kiss their fiance???!! Even Julie Andrews kissed that mean Baron Von Trapp guy in the greenhouse without a formal proposal.
    This "I'm the real virgin, I have a purity ring....you are not, I'm a bigger virgin than you and have papers to prove it....no way ladies, I'm the biggest virgin because I don't even kiss..." theme this season has gotten totally out of hand.
    Then I read that Beth is Ed's type. Are we talking about the same Ed, the guy who was "courting" 3 girls (that we know of) at the same time? I'm pretty sure he kissed them while spending the night with them, and only one ring was distributed at the end, or a couple of weeks before the real end.
    What am I missing?
    Bwahahaha...."I'm the biggest virgin because I don't kiss, and I have papers to prove it." This whole post has to be one of the funniest takes on this show I have read.

That said, I do very much respect that some of these girls are trying to hold the line on morals. Good for them!

I do think that refusing to kiss someone short of a ring is a little stout, (you reckon?) and I also was chuckling at the suggestion that the only way Tenly would swim with Jake was with a full set of clothing between them so that his skin wouldn't touch hers.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3785430;
    Help!! I am totally confused.
    First, I read that the news story was that Beth would not KISS Jake unless she had a ring on her finger. I have great respect for morality but that struck me as one of the most bizarre, freakish stories I had ever heard. Seriously, does anyone here know anyone who is not a nun, a Quaker, or a mail order bride who has required an engagement ring before they would even kiss their fiance???!! Even Julie Andrews kissed that mean Baron Von Trapp guy in the greenhouse without a formal proposal.
    This "I'm the real virgin, I have a purity ring....you are not, I'm a bigger virgin than you and have papers to prove it....no way ladies, I'm the biggest virgin because I don't even kiss..." theme this season has gotten totally out of hand.
    Then I read that Beth is Ed's type. Are we talking about the same Ed, the guy who was "courting" 3 girls (that we know of) at the same time? I'm pretty sure he kissed them while spending the night with them, and only one ring was distributed at the end, or a couple of weeks before the real end.
    What am I missing?
    Where did you read that she's Ed's type?