Page 63 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

From the twitter from Chris, it seems that he is heading home today. So, the cut was most likely done yesterday in San Francisco. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3741346;
    But, why move them out of the mansion to just another place in California?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This was in Jason's spoiler section.

February 2, 2009 - Episode 1305- Small group date/ (2 ) 1 on 1 6/4 cut. 1 ½ hr.
    Real time: 10/ 27-31, 2009 (What we know: Travel to Seattle 10/29, Boating on Lake Union 10/30.

February 9, 2009- Episode 1306- 4 HTD’s…4/3 cut 1 ½ hr.
    Real Time: 11/2- 9, 2009 What we know: All filmed 4 hometowns during Election week- Elimination and RC filmed in Seattle Fairmont Hotel 11/9/2009 All Filming in Seattle finished 11/11Travel to NZ 11/12-13,2009
    I was looking for previous cuts not held at the mansion, but now I have to go!!!! RL calls! Not sure if this can help with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3741372;
    This was in Jason's spoiler section.

I was looking for previous cuts not held at the mansion, but now I have to go!!!! RL calls! Not sure if this can help with anything.
    GA - The F3 cut(the next RC/cut) has been being done at the location where they have gone - not returning to the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

You sleuthers have been busy today!

CH added another tweet -- sounds to me that they will be flying to a new location as the "roses fit so nicely in the overhead bin!" OR he is confirming that there was a RC in San Francisco last night and now on to the HTDs!

---Chris Harrison: Trolly down to get my mornin bucks it really is a treat here. Now back home to the fam Trolly down to get my mornin bucks it really is a treat here.... on Twitpic
    about 3 hours ago from Echofon
    ---@chrisharrison Trolly down to get my mornin bucks it really is a treat here.... on Twitpic - Very Nice! You guys filming there this week or is this your hometown?
    (about 2 hours agon from TwitPic)
    ---@CaliAlly66 those roses fit so nicely in the overhead. Plus can't pass up on free peanuts.
    32 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to CaliAlly66

Don't really have anything to add. Thought I'd post the two tweets for those that don't have Twitter accounts.

meghandono: SPOTTED: The Bachelor filming on Union at Ottimista. But of course in Cow Hollow!
    1 day ago from TweetDeck

AmandaBurke: Bachelor filming at ottimista on union, would it be awkward if I just stood and watched their date?
    1 day ago from TweetDeck

Amanda also responded to someone who tweeted to her asking who the bachelor was. She responded:

@EstherLily that pilot guy from the bachelorette...he's quote adorable in person
    about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EstherLily

P.S. I2D - you are ridiculously funny!

Why did Chris pick now to twitter about the show? He hasn't so far...

Post this for CAREWBA

Originally Posted by carewba
    For some reason I am having issues with trying to post in the Bachelor thread. I found a little more inforation about the Trolly in Chris tweet. Not sure if they ued a hotel near here, but maybe worth 'filing' it away for later.
    ============================== =
    Two of today’s three cable car lines connect Downtown and Fisherman’s Wharf. The Powell-Mason and Powell-Hyde lines begin at the most-photographed cable car turntable, where Powell meets Market Street.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3741518;
    Don't really have anything to add. Thought I'd post the two tweets for those that don't have Twitter accounts.

meghandono: SPOTTED: The Bachelor filming on Union at Ottimista. But of course in Cow Hollow!
    1 day ago from TweetDeck

AmandaBurke: Bachelor filming at ottimista on union, would it be awkward if I just stood and watched their date?
    1 day ago from TweetDeck

Amanda also responded to someone who tweeted to her asking who the bachelor was. She responded:

@EstherLily that pilot guy from the bachelorette...he's quote adorable in person
    about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EstherLily

P.S. I2D - you are ridiculously funny!
    Thanks, C4Real! Some of us don't twitter, or don't twitter well. I haven't done anything recently, according to my twitter account. And pole dancers keep wanting to follow me. IDKW.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3741525;
    Why did Chris pick now to twitter about the show? He hasn't so far...
    He did - a couple of weeks ago - about having to tend to his rose garden LOL

Sorry haven't twittered in a while... been busy in the garden. You know how I have to tend to the roses this time of year!
    10:02 AM Oct 22nd from web
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON