Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3782825;
    Awesome, Thanks!! I usually start reading the boards WAY sooner than now but I've been so busy! I feel so behind!!

St. Lucia is a BEAUTIFUL place...can't wait to watch those episodes!

Also, the Master List needs to be updated so people like me can get caught up without asking questions.
    There are 3 running "master" lists: girls, filming schedule, and screencaps for episode /screencaps dates. I will check the latter for currency.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan11;3782861;
    hello everyone! finally joined yesterday after "lurking" for the last 2 seasons...you people are GREAT at what you do! very impressive. i'm looking forward to the premier tonight...maybe I can finally chime in and be of some help! on another note...i live in Lantana...I've been trying to track down any information I can on where Jake lives so I can go interview his neighbors...in a totally non-creppy, information gathering only way!
    Thanks for joining us. Jump in any time we need all they help we can get.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3782823;
    He said a little more than that ...

For anyone interested, Dreamers has the Regis and Kelly show video up at JU.
    Actually, one other point I found interesting. His comment about the fantasy suites and you don't have to use them "just to make babies". Makes me think that he chose not to be intimate with the F3. Which would fit in with his values.

I too laughed on how he walked off stage rather than waiting for the commercial.

From a fashion sense, he was wearing brown shoes with a black or navy suit. Were those the infamous "Otis" shoes?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3782758;
    Thanks for the new article, but a couple of the comments are...erm......kinda crazy. Maybe she should have been on The Bach. Is it code for something?
    I didn't read any of the comments until just now. Are you talking about the "Ambient Lite" person? Or maybe a moderator deleted the crazy comments? Because, honestly compared to some of the comment's when CH blogs the ones on there are tame.
    Doesn't matter I guess. Just curious.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that TPTB have outdone themselves. They have done some mind boggling splice & dice editing before, but this season takes the cake...they actually edited in a person who does not exist! I think Kathyrn is 100% computer generated as she does not appear to exist anywhere in the real world!

[QUOTE=Peppermom;3782829;]
    Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3782805;
    I'm fairly confident it's at the Big Sur campground - there really are very few A-frame cabins around in the California coastal area where filming is happening. But I'd like to find a photo of the back doors just to be positive. I found back door photos of SOME cabins in the Big Sur area, but they were definitely not a match. I suppose it doesn't really matter for the final outcome, I'm just desperate for SOMETHING, and I'm sick of Kathryn (especially since whenever I find posts written about a Kathryn, I get paranoid that they're all talking about me)![/QUOTE]

You aren't hiding something from us are you
    LOL! Well, my name is Kathryn and I have a few friends on facebook from her part of the country. I'm guessing a couple of our sleuthers may have actually come across my profile and nixed me as a possibility when they see my profile photo shows a married, overweight woman snuggling with her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3782873;
    Well, I've come to the conclusion that TPTB have outdone themselves. They have done some mind boggling splice & dice editing before, but this season takes the cake...they actually edited in a person who does not exist! I think Kathyrn is 100% computer generated as she does not appear to exist anywhere in the real world!
    I have to give them props. She is impossible to find. I did a little more looking this morning and thought I had a potential candidate only to find out they were about 70 years old. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3782873;
    kentucky.com has an article today about two local girls being on the show, they don't list the last names. funny how that suddenly appears after I sent them an email the other day.

Two Kentuckians who make their living in the air are among the 25 women competing for the affections of a pilot on The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.

Kathryn, 25, is a corporate flight attendant who is originally from Lexington but now lives in Los Angeles. ABC, which airs The Bachelor, doesn't give out last names and doesn't list much more information about Kathryn.

Elizabeth, 29, lives in Washington, D.C., but is originally from Union, in Northern Kentucky. She is a captain in the Air National Guard — which is the same rank as this season's bachelor, Jake Pavelka of Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782885;
    kentucky.com has an article today about two local girls being on the show, they don't list the last names. funny how that suddenly appears after I sent them an email the other day.
    ROFL - that's all they could dig up?!? And what is this ''same rank'' stuff
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782885;
    That is hilarious! I've been checking them everyday too and couldn't believe they haven't had a story on her. Guess that's why -- no info!
    Ah well, tonight we should at least get a little more info on the elusive Ms. Kathryn.