Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Thank you, Ryvetted! I found some other cabins in the Big Sur area, but have them same problem with the sliding doors. Oddly enough, people trying to rent out their cabins cabins seem to prefer showing pictures of bedrooms, living rooms, and scenic views rather than the interior views of their back doors. How inconsiderate.

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3782609;
    May be in the wrong thread to discuss this, but....Can we talk about how many girls have been married before--seems to be quite a few?!

1. Valisha--married to a Cheater--2 kids
    2. Rozlyn in 2002 to a Dentist--1 kid
    3. Vienna--Married to a Marine--said to have stole his money wqhile he was in Iraq
    4. Tenley--?I think she was married--Jake is first kiss since divorce?
    5. Ella--Don't know if she was married, but--1 boy age 7

That's 20% of the group. Any I'm missing?? Have there always been so many divorced women?

Wow...that is a large number with baggage!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3782758;
    Thanks for the new article, but a couple of the comments are...erm......kinda crazy. Maybe she should have been on The Bach. Is it code for something?
    You know, I agree with you. I like him on the show, but in r/l, I find him kind of strange, or maybe I just dont' get it. I follow him on twitter as well, sometimes I just don't understand what he's saying or he's corney or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3782782;
    Thank you, Ryvetted! I found some other cabins in the Big Sur area, but have them same problem with the sliding doors. Oddly enough, people trying to rent out their cabins cabins seem to prefer showing pictures of bedrooms, living rooms, and scenic views rather than the interior views of their back doors. How inconsiderate.
    How could they do that to us!

In those pictures that Mr. Write posted to compare, I feel that it's a match in a sense, as far as the red curtains and the top of a sliding glass door (in the small picture).

I guess it's not good enough of a match to solidify it though, huh?

I finally know someone that knows the bach!

A high school friend on another social network knows him. I am trying to get her to spill a little about him. Not results, but just insights.

So far nada. . .
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

I haven't had time to read through ALL of the posts but I did see in the SC only thread that the Final Rose Ceremony was in St. Lucia. Someone had said the FRC was at Cape Maison? I don't know if it's been determined or not...but that's at Jade Mountain in Anse Chastanet, not Cape Maison. I've been there and it's definitely Jade Mountain!

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3782749;
    Just saw Live with Kelly and Regis, it was a let down. There was talk about him breaking the "man code" last season telling Jillian about Wes. Then they talked about Ed and Jillian coming tonight to help him narrow the women down. Nothing on any of the girls in this episode was revealed. And no question on if he found love, engaged. Really a let down on seeing any kind of reaction from him on anything involving this season.
    Not even a 'Are you happy with the outcome'?

Quote Originally Posted by athkat;3782755;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted an article on EW.com about "how much of the bachelor is faked" HA! Ought to be good for a laugh:
    Chris Harrison on how much of 'The Bachelor' is faked and other burning questions | EW.com
    So his favorite season was the 2nd (Aaron's), because of the huge talk about the show...go figure.
    Last edited by atem; 01-04-2010 at 12:01 PM.

I'm fairly confident it's at the Big Sur campground - there really are very few A-frame cabins around in the California coastal area where filming is happening. But I'd like to find a photo of the back doors just to be positive. I found back door photos of SOME cabins in the Big Sur area, but they were definitely not a match. I suppose it doesn't really matter for the final outcome, I'm just desperate for SOMETHING, and I'm sick of Kathryn (especially since whenever I find posts written about a Kathryn, I get paranoid that they're all talking about me)!

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3782800;
    I haven't had time to read through ALL of the posts but I did see in the SC only thread that the Final Rose Ceremony was in St. Lucia. Someone had said the FRC was at Cape Maison? I don't know if it's been determined or not...but that's at Jade Mountain in Anse Chastanet, not Cape Maison. I've been there and it's definitely Jade Mountain!
    Yes, that was posted -- 5 zillion posts ago, so no wonder you didn't locate it! -- back in late November.

Cap Maison is a fantasy suite locale.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3782802;
    Not even a 'Are you happy with the outcome'?

So his favorite season was the 2nd (Aaron's), because of the huge talk about the show...go figure.
    Seriously! That's the question I was at least waiting for, darn it!

Now we have to wait for Kimmel! lol!