Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3782631;
    Okay, I am such a newbie but I can't help myself. I PM'd this pic to GA earlier and she says no, but I can't stop trying to compare it to pics of Kathryn. This is from a website for another corporate flight attendant school in Gulfsport, Florida called Beyond and Above. I wanted to include some cropped pics showing just Kathryn's face but can't figure out how. Look especially at her face in posts 20 and 43 of screencaps. There is also a testimonial from a "Kathy B" on their website. It's okay if you all say no - it was fun to post my first picture! (hoping it works)
    It's way to small for my blind eyes lol. Good effort though

FORT Newbie

Just saw Live with Kelly and Regis, it was a let down. There was talk about him breaking the "man code" last season telling Jillian about Wes. Then they talked about Ed and Jillian coming tonight to help him narrow the women down. Nothing on any of the girls in this episode was revealed. And no question on if he found love, engaged. Really a let down on seeing any kind of reaction from him on anything involving this season.

I'm looking for the s/c of Jake's tantrum (for lack of a better word) in the Big Sur cabin. It's not in the s/c thread and I can't seem to find it in this thread. Does anyone know where it is?

FORT Fogey

In an attempt to sleuth out the edit, tonight at the Premiere I will be watching for connections. Some examples of past F4 connections are Molly's golf swing as she exited the limo, Molly cutting into dance with Jason ( since he had done the same with DeAnna) and her comment that she would be willing to move to Seattle. In Matt's season, we heard Noelle (F4) and Matt share some common stories about grandparents and maybe it was scars from some kind of accidents? Jillian and Ed talked about how both had put relationships on the backburner while pursuing careers. Andy and Daniel had both lost someone extremely close to them in death.
    Sometimes the connection is purely physical: Bevin showed Andy her scars on her leg, and he touched them? Anyway, the idea was that he really centered on her leg in a physically sexual way (unlike a doctor!).
    Jenni shimmied and danced for Brad, and he obviously liked it.
    Jillian was wowwed by Kiptyn from the time he left the limo which made the physical connection clear to us.

There are several of you who are extremely interested in the elusive Kathryn and her progress! Therefore, I will be watching with interest the connotation that is given to the showing of the ring to Jake. Do they edit that "finally feel able to take it off" with mockery, or do they edit that as a sweet thing that touches him? If it touches him emotionally, then perhaps we have a connection made so that she advances.

At any rate there are 6 or 7 girls whose names we have been constantly tossing about. It will be interesting to watch and see which ones show strong physical, emotional, or physical/emotional connections.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

Chris Harrison just tweeted an article on EW.com about "how much of the bachelor is faked" HA! Ought to be good for a laugh:
    Chris Harrison on how much of 'The Bachelor' is faked and other burning questions | EW.com

Quote Originally Posted by athkat;3782755;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted an article on EW.com about "how much of the bachelor is faked" HA! Ought to be good for a laugh:
    Chris Harrison on how much of 'The Bachelor' is faked and other burning questions | EW.com
    Thanks for the new article, but a couple of the comments are...erm......kinda crazy. Maybe she should have been on The Bach. Is it code for something?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3782751;
    I'm looking for the s/c of Jake's tantrum (for lack of a better word) in the Big Sur cabin. It's not in the s/c thread and I can't seem to find it in this thread. Does anyone know where it is?
    It's post #5861 in this thread by Mr. Write.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3782749;
    Just saw Live with Kelly and Regis, it was a let down. There was talk about him breaking the "man code" last season telling Jillian about Wes. Then they talked about Ed and Jillian coming tonight to help him narrow the women down. Nothing on any of the girls in this episode was revealed. And no question on if he found love, engaged. Really a let down on seeing any kind of reaction from him on anything involving this season.
    I did have to chuckle....when the interview was over, he stood up & walked off the stage with Kelly saying where'd he go?

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3782749;
    I watched him this morning too, on Regis & Kelly show. I thought Jake looked very handsome. He explained that he really fell hard for Jillian, and wished her happiness. He claimed Wes had confided in him a couple times during the season..hence, his warning to Jillian about him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3782754;
    In an attempt to sleuth out the edit, tonight at the Premiere I will be watching for connections. Some examples of past F4 connections are Molly's golf swing as she exited the limo, Molly cutting into dance with Jason ( since he had done the same with DeAnna) and her comment that she would be willing to move to Seattle. In Matt's season, we heard Noelle (F4) and Matt share some common stories about grandparents and maybe it was scars from some kind of accidents? Jillian and Ed talked about how both had put relationships on the backburner while pursuing careers. Andy and Daniel had both lost someone extremely close to them in death.
    Sometimes the connection is purely physical: Bevin showed Andy her scars on her leg, and he touched them? Anyway, the idea was that he really centered on her leg in a physically sexual way (unlike a doctor!).
    Jenni shimmied and danced for Brad, and he obviously liked it.
    Jillian was wowwed by Kiptyn from the time he left the limo which made the physical connection clear to us.

There are several of you who are extremely interested in the elusive Kathryn and her progress! Therefore, I will be watching with interest the connotation that is given to the showing of the ring to Jake. Do they edit that "finally feel able to take it off" with mockery, or do they edit that as a sweet thing that touches him? If it touches him emotionally, then perhaps we have a connection made so that she advances.

At any rate there are 6 or 7 girls whose names we have been constantly tossing about. It will be interesting to watch and see which ones show strong physical, emotional, or physical/emotional connections.
    I like your post! I always forget this (since I'm a screencap person) that the edited connections are so important in who may go further than expected!