Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Here is a photo of the real bath area. You can clearly see it is the faucet.

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I am sorry if this stuff is already known. I fell into jakepavelka.net . Lots of info. Said filming at montery beach. Lodging at big sir ventana inn . Filming episode 5 (?) ottomista enoteca cafe San francisco's cow hollow neighborhood. Speculated that was final 4 filming. Hope it helps. Lots more at that site.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782585;
    I am sorry if this stuff is already known. I fell into jakepavelka.net . Lots of info. Said filming at montery beach. Lodging at big sir ventana inn . Filming episode 5 (?) ottomista enoteca cafe San francisco's cow hollow neighborhood. Speculated that was final 4 filming. Hope it helps. Lots more at that site.
    The Ventana Inn is so beautiful! Maybe the previews will show it!

We knew about Monterey & Ottomista

Aren't the final 4 in Beverly Hills?

Thanks noche!
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 01-03-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782585;

That I certainly question - seeing as it was filmed on THE day of the F6-4 RC - in the afternoon - around 2pm - very doubtful on that one
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

May be in the wrong thread to discuss this, but....Can we talk about how many girls have been married before--seems to be quite a few?!

1. Valisha--married to a Cheater--2 kids
    2. Rozlyn in 2002 to a Dentist--1 kid
    3. Vienna--Married to a Marine--said to have stole his money wqhile he was in Iraq
    4. Tenley--?I think she was married--Jake is first kiss since divorce?
    5. Ella--Don't know if she was married, but--1 boy age 7

That's 20% of the group. Any I'm missing?? Have there always been so many divorced women?

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3782609;
    May be in the wrong thread to discuss this, but....Can we talk about how many girls have been married before--seems to be quite a few?!

3. Vienna--Married to a Marine--said to have stole his money wqhile he was in Iraq

That's 20% of the group. Any I'm missing?? Have there always been so many divorced women?
    Wow this season is going to be the first in bachelor history to have so many firsts. Largest group of divorcees, the most criers ever,and the most models.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782610;
    Wow this season is going to be the first in bachelor history to have so many firsts. Largest group of divorcees, the most criers ever,and the most models.
    Better add actresses - or aspiring to be - to that list as well LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3782609;

This is the first time we have had this much emphasis on previously married women. It is a bit ironic considering that Andy Baldwin's F2 Bevin's storyline was that she was so anxious about his reaction to her divorce that she waited until her hometown date to tell him. Now we have at least 20% of the contenders divorced and several with kids as well.

On another note, at 31 it is realistic to assume that at least 20% of the eligible women that Jake meets in his personal life are divorced. If he dates women his own age, I believe the percentage is probably higher.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Okay, I am such a newbie but I can't help myself. I PM'd this pic to GA earlier and she says no, but I can't stop trying to compare it to pics of Kathryn. This is from a website for another corporate flight attendant school in Gulfsport, Florida called Beyond and Above. I wanted to include some cropped pics showing just Kathryn's face but can't figure out how. Look especially at her face in posts 20 and 43 of screencaps. There is also a testimonial from a "Kathy B" on their website. It's okay if you all say no - it was fun to post my first picture! (hoping it works)

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3782631;
    Okay, I am such a newbie but I can't help myself. I PM'd this pic to GA earlier and she says no, but I can't stop trying to compare it to pics of Kathryn. This is from a website for another corporate flight attendant school in Gulfsport, Florida called Beyond and Above. I wanted to include some cropped pics showing just Kathryn's face but can't figure out how. Look especially at her face in posts 20 and 43 of screencaps. There is also a testimonial from a "Kathy B" on their website. It's okay if you all say no - it was fun to post my first picture! (hoping it works)
    The photo is really too small to tell if it is Kathryn......But from what I can tell, my guess would be that it isn't her. JM2C! Great Job posting a photo though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."