Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782537;
    I'm already getting teased about tomorrow night. My son says "well tomorrow night at this time, the claws come out if anyone interrupts you!" He said to my puppy, "Louie, no barking tomorrow night"

Hahaha! That is SO funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782540;
    I'm not seeing a bracelet Are you sure its not part of the tap? I don't see a bracelet on Tenley either at the M&G.

I looked at all the girls s/caps of the M&G, there are only a couple of girls, and the braclets are thick bangle types. Ashley and Valishia, just quickly looking through.

Can someone else see the bracelet?
    No, I think it is part of the faucet.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I know I have seen it on here - but do not remember. What post does it show Kathryn's dress - the one that is not on her. Thanks alot - my daughter is looking for her prom dress and saw Kathryn's dress and would like to see where to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3782549;
    I know I have seen it on here - but do not remember. What post does it show Kathryn's dress - the one that is not on her. Thanks alot - my daughter is looking for her prom dress and saw Kathryn's dress and would like to see where to get it.
    It's Sherri Hill, there's a ton of great dresses on the site
    Prom Dresses | Sherri Hill | Pageant Dresses

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3782512;
    If there is one I would think it would be during Desperate Housewives or Brothers & Sisters not Home Makeover.
    I was watching an ABC program via City TV in Canada. It wasn't the Rose Air commercial, but it was the same footage from the latter half of it with a slightly different voice over (the voice of the announcer from City, I think). I didn't think about it at the time, but now that you mention it, I'm guessing it was an exclusive CityTV promo, not ABC's new one. I'll see if I can find that commercial on City's website, but there wasn't anything new that I could spot.

ETA - nope, nothing new on the CityTV website!
    Last edited by KathnToast; 01-03-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782552;
    It's Sherri Hill, there's a ton of great dresses on the site
    Prom Dresses | Sherri Hill | Pageant Dresses
    OT: I wore a Sherri Hill dress for one of my proms. Great dress. Not quite as girly and flirty as Kathryn's but fantastic none the less.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782540;
    I'm not seeing a bracelet Are you sure its not part of the tap? I don't see a bracelet on Tenley either at the M&G.

I looked at all the girls s/caps of the M&G, there are only a couple of girls, and the braclets are thick bangle types. Ashley and Valishia, just quickly looking through.

Can someone else see the bracelet?
    I think I see a bracelet on Tenley in the pic of her posted #4 in the screencaps

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3782565;
    I think I see a bracelet on Tenley in the pic of her posted #4 in the screencaps
    #20 in the SC Only Thread has a clearer shot of Tenley's M&G bracelet. It's multiple strands of some kind of beads, maybe pearls?

Like others, I also think in the bathtub pic it's the faucet, not a bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3782571;
    #20 in the SC Only Thread has a clearer shot of Tenley's M&G bracelet. It's multiple strands of some kind of beads, maybe pearls?

Like others, I also think in the bathtub pic it's the faucet, not a bracelet.
    LOL it is soooo the faucet, not a bracelet.
    Besides, Tenley's bracelet at the M&G looks like it is too fancy to wear in a bathtub.

That is sooo not a bracelet.It's the faucet.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl