Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

If as we think, she only stays the first night (unless she is our mystery #15) she missed only a week of the season, and rather early in the season also. Great find on Stephanie - looks like lots of us "found" her name and rode right by.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

not sure if this is okay....but here is their jv team YouTube - i wanna solider

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3782477;
    Is she the one on the right? Just doing this quickly so I could be way off...

past recitals - Pizazz Dance Troupe's Albums - Powered by Phanfare
    Yes that is definitely Stephanie!! Wahoo. Only one more to find. Or have we found Karhryn also.

rizzo0904 I found that at the same time you did and was on my way back to post. Great work ladies. I feel very releaved.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3782496;
    And believe me when I say I just stumbled upon it. First found it on an Illinois House of Representative General Assemby Resolution officially congratulating the team on the State Championship! How I got there was so convoluted I could never do it again!
    Great work and for a school as small as Morris to win a State Championship is terrific. Their football team is regularly in the championship and are the perienial state champs as a Class 5A school. They have up to Class 8A in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782503;
    Well - 24 down and 1 to go - still got time to find Kathryn

I know - I know - rub it in LOL
    I even looked up the most common names in Lexington KY, and searched every flipping Kathryn with each common name, there were 30 of them or so.

I feel like I'm on the First 48 hours and the clock is ticking!!!

FORT Regular

Not sure who was saying the tub person could be Tenley. The hair color does have a possible match. The other thing I noticed is a bracelet on the tub girl touching Jakes face. I think that is similar to a bracelet Tenley has on at meet and greet. Sorry, no pics.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3782513;
    Yes that is definitely Stephanie!! Wahoo. Only one more to find. Or have we found Karhryn also.
    rizzo0904 I found that at the same time you did and was on my way back to post. Great work ladies. I feel very releaved.
    Trust me, if we found Kathryn, you would know. And so would every flippin person I talk to, even if they don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

[mod edit]

One comment on finding Stephanie Mueller. It was easy to find once we had a name. I do a little internet maketing for my company. Actually I direct others in that effort. If you google dance studios, dance instruction or most other normal searches for dance Donna Mueller's school should come up and it didn't. Pam's dance academy is the one in Morris who does the best internet marketing. Only with the last name could you find Donna's. And there are hundreds of pictures to look at once you get there. It's a good site just not marketed well. But the locals probably know her and she has all the business she can handle.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-04-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3782524;
    Not sure who was saying the tub person could be Tenley. The hair color does have a possible match. The other thing I noticed is a bracelet on the tub girl touching Jakes face. I think that is similar to a bracelet Tenley has on at meet and greet. Sorry, no pics.
    I'm not seeing a bracelet Are you sure its not part of the tap? I don't see a bracelet on Tenley either at the M&G.

I looked at all the girls s/caps of the M&G, there are only a couple of girls, and the braclets are thick bangle types. Ashley and Valishia, just quickly looking through.

Can someone else see the bracelet?

So the last of the 15 is still unknown? Is there a general consensus to who it may be?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.