Page 60 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3740645;
    I can't believe I forgot Graham!! I don't know how I could have done that, but you're right.
    Graham's appearance on the show is what led me to this forum and all the sleuthing! I wanted Graham and Deanna to work out, but was so happy for him that it didn't. That said, it is going to be SO interesting to see what the girls are going to be like on Jake's season . . . I want to see what kind of woman is attracted to him and how the chemistry is or does it even exist? I hope we get to see the "real" Jake on the show, no fake Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3740578;
    I know!!!

Everyone should be on the lookout for unusual filming in their area. No one ever gets a HTD in my area, but I'll keep my ears open.
    I would be shocked to see filming in my area (Louisiana), but I will keep my eyes and ears open too. I would be pleasantly surprised if it were to happen.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3739223;
    Notebook: October 29: LRSC refuses to move. She thinks that because she is pumpkin colored (or thinks she is, never mind that she is actually copper red), she should be able to turn into "that carriage" from which Richard was so unceremoniously dumped. She will not sleuth. She will only drive to (gasp) work, and then return to home. And I am subject to her whims, apparently.

As a result, I have promised her that we shall go on another sleuthing adventure when we think a return to the mansion is likely. I have also promised her a bath tomorrow, complete with leather treatment. Capegal, you were right: she must be spoiled.

Happy Halloween, everyone! I have house guests and state furlough, so I'm gone for a few days...

Always,

i2d
    Quickly. Got DH to drive Kanan Road both Friday afternoon and today on the way to Malibu. Friday, one car, no activity. Today, gate closed for the first time, Enterprise rent a truck on the grounds. Safe to say filming is over? Oh, here come DH! over and out

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3740793;
    Quickly. Got DH to drive Kanan Road both Friday afternoon and today on the way to Malibu. Friday, one car, no activity. Today, gate closed for the first time, Enterprise rent a truck on the grounds. Safe to say filming is over? Oh, here come DH! over and out

Thanks in2deep!!! What a great update!! They must be filming HTD??

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3740708;
    I would be shocked to see filming in my area (Louisiana), but I will keep my eyes and ears open too. I would be pleasantly surprised if it were to happen.
    I don't know why, but I've always wanted to see a HTD take place in Louisiana. I guess due to wanting to see something different from the show.

Thanks for the update & your hard work!

AHA - your sleuthing skills have escalated - your DH had not clue he was the recon driver ............... yuppers - it sounds like they have left the mansion...........HTD's on on the way

CONGRATS I2D - you are officially a fully decked out sleuther
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3740815;

Thanks in2deep!!! What a great update!! They must be filming HTD??
    According to my schedule (B14) and if following schedules past, Thursday morning was the beginning of the out-of-town travel dates (episode 5). The RC and the 6/4 cut RC occurs tonight at the out-of-town location.

Again, assuming this season is following the schedule and format of prior seasons, hometown dates (episode 6) begins tomorrow as follows ...

Mon, 11/2 ..... Travel (everyone returns home)
    Tue, 11/3 ..... HTD
    Wed, 11/4 .... Travel
    Thur, 11/5 .... HTD
    Fri, 11/6 ...... Travel
    Sat, 11/7 ..... HTD
    Sun, 11/8 .... Travel
    Mon, 11/9 .... HTD
    Tue, 11/10 ... Travel (back to Mansion) RC 4/3

(If there are two girls from the same hometown, I honestly don't know what happens ... cut a travel day? No clue ...)
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 11-01-2009 at 10:50 PM.

FORT Newbie

I am new to sleuthing...but I saw on two different people's twitter tonight that they saw "the bachelor" filming at Ottimista on Union today in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3740868;
    I don't know why, but I've always wanted to see a HTD take place in Louisiana. I guess due to wanting to see something different from the show.

Thanks for the update & your hard work!
    Has there ever been a HTD filmed in Louisiana? Do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3741057;
    Has there ever been a HTD filmed in Louisiana? Do you know?
    I haven't watched every season, but I haven't recalled ever reading anyone from there.

Quote Originally Posted by O2real;3741056;
    I am new to sleuthing...but I saw on two different people's twitter tonight that they saw "the bachelor" filming at Ottimista on Union today in San Francisco.
    Thanks! What's there?