Page 6 of 1269 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3730742;
    I believe you.He sends a car for her and everything,now she loves him even more.
    Disgusting, but evidence seems to indicate she is on the level.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3730726;
    GA, on MF's More to Love there was a reporter from the NY Times that visited the set for spa dates and also the meet the parents. That was the only thing to sleuth but set an example that MF will allow press in to filming.

ETA: There was info that pointed to the F1 in that article but there was some misleading info as well. We should follow the bloger as she may blog more as we get closer to the season's start.
    Good point eowenc! The edit kept focusing on Tali's religion which led fans to believe would be a huge issue for Luke, which it wasn't

The blogger indicates she has choosen her 2 fav's. I'm sure she will let us know once the bio's are out who her two fav's are considering she's a big fan of the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terry-pat;3730739;
    I thought I kinda remembered that.I remember some of the girls being bummed they were in a loft and not a Mansion in LA.If it was Charlies season.

If I remember correctly, Charlie's season took place in New York. It was utterly casual; no gowns, etc. It was the most laid-back season I remember.

Hi, terry-pat. (newto)

So it seems that all we really know is that some type of filming occurred on Thursday Oct 15th at an undisclosed location with blogger Ilana Angel on site as Mike Fleiss' guest.

And additional filming occurred at the Hotel Shangri La on Saturday Oct 17th as per Hotel insiders - PR rep, Sarah Robarts (AKA Matt Grant's new lady) as well as a tweet from Tehmina Adaya who has some apparent association with the hotel.

TamieAdaya: Season premiere of the bachelor being filmed @hotelshangrila right now.
    1 day ago from Twitta

Additionally not all previous M&Gs have occurred at mansions - Charlie's season premier in NY may have been filmed at a hotel (not sure I've got this one right - correct me if I'm wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3730779;
    If I remember correctly, Charlie's season took place in New York. It was utterly casual; no gowns, etc. It was the most laid-back season I remember.

Hi, terry-pat. (newto)
    Hi newto.Yes Charlie's season was different,because he had in his contract that he wanted a more normal dating situation,if you can have that on this show.This season,maybe the new direction they are taking...As for the Shangri la hotel...expect more product placement,it helps pay the bills.

Thanks to sue who found this on another board. The poster that provided the picture says the house was set up with lights and security. There wasn't much going on when they drove by before dinner, but activity was buzzing after 7pm last night Oct 17th when they drove back after dinner. There's no other information from the poster. I don't know why she knows for sure its the bach's mansion, and I don't know which mansion she is referring to.

I'm wondering if this looks familiar to anyone in the area.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3730621;
    Here's some info from Wikipedia on The Jewish Journal and a link to the website. Of course Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. On the website today Ilana is featured in a photo on the main page.

The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles is an independent, nonprofit community weekly newspaper serving the Jewish community of greater Los Angeles. The Journal was established in 1985. As of 2006 it had a verified circulation of 60,000 and an estimated readership of 180,000. The Journal also publishes jewishjournal.com; the bimonthly Jewish Family of Conejo, Simi and West Valleys; and Jewish Life: Traditional Living in Los Angeles, a monthly magazine for the Torah-observant community.

The Jewish Journal is widely recognized as the only major Jewish paper in Los Angeles, which has second-largest Jewish population in the United States. The Los Angeles Times called The Jewish Journal, "an influential weekly."[citation needed] In 2005 it received more Southern California Journalism Awards from the Los Angeles Press Club than any other newspaper in its category (under 100,000 circulation).

Rob Eshman is the editor in chief and Susan Freudenheim is the managing editor. Omri Ceren is a columnist

Jewish Journal: Jewish News, Events, Los Angeles
    Just fyi..Sherman Oaks is part of the city of LA...it's about 17 miles northwest of downtown, but not far, just "over the hill" from Hollywood, Beverly Hills etc. It's in the San Fernando Valley.
    Last edited by pavalygurl; 10-18-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Now I don't know if this guy is what he says he is but what the heck. I will post it anyway. These are from twitter.
    He was asked where he worked. His response

volpinator: @dianazhou tv show the bachelor as a production assistant!!about 3 hours ago from web in reply to dianazhou

One work related
    volpinator: Watching Yankees/Angels game in a penthouse suite at work, lol. Good first day.about 22 hours ago from Echofon

Someone want to compare this to the hotel.

Pic I took from work yesterday: about 3 hours ago from Echofon

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3730987;
    Thanks to sue who found this on another board. The poster that provided the picture says the house was set up with lights and security. There wasn't much going on when they drove by before dinner, but activity was buzzing after 7pm last night Oct 17th when they drove back after dinner. There's no other information from the poster. I don't know why she knows for sure its the bach's mansion, and I don't know which mansion she is referring to.

I'm wondering if this looks familiar to anyone in the area.

That is 'THE mansion' - Villa de LA Vina - in Agoura Hills, CA - above Malibu (the brown colored home - left of the center of the photo - where the line in the window goes up and down - the house is on the right - the aquaduct is on the left of it - you can also see the aquaduct structure - which is out by the pool)

Just FYI too - it is still for sale - $6,750,000 dropped the price by almost 1/2 from the original price.
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-18-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Sorry the pic didn't post. here it is.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~