Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3782462;
    I noticed that in jason's season, the only 1-1 dates were with F1, F2, F3, F4 , F5 except for Natalie. The first 2 1-1 dates were f1 and F3. The first 4 girls he kissed were F1, F2, F3, F4- Jill, Mel, Mol and Naomi all in the second episode. That just seems so obvious!
    That's very interesting! Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3782445;
    Is that Chaney practically sitting on his lap?
    Yes -- that is a weird looking SC. You've got empty spaces beside both Channey and Jake, while they're squished together. Then you have Tenley on the far end craning her neck to see, Gia balancing on the arm of the other sofa, and Corrie standing holding a drink. I wonder if a couple of 'ettes just got up for a potty break.

I just thought I would give you an update on my efforts to find a last name for the other contestant (not Kathryn) we don't have.

I have googled every form of dance teaching to dance instruction within 40 miles of Morris, IL in an effort to find out about Stephanie. I even have friends in Morris who I've contacted. One gentleman I've known for years has a business in Mazon but grew up in and raised his children in Morris. He even went to his 28 year old daughter who is out of state now. No one knows about Stephanie so far. I have found dance instruction studios from Fred Astair to one very close to home that specializes in tease and pole dancing. They even recommend proper dress for the ocasssion. Being a shoe guy I especially liked the stilletos with the ribbon laced up the leg and tied in a pretty bow on top.

I even found my own posts on FoRT when googleing.

Stepnanie like Kathryn is hard to find. Make that impossible without a last name. I even visited every Stephanie on FB who mentions Morris or Grundy County as home. Where oh Where are you Stephanie? I would really like to find you since I live near by. But I guess not.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3782471;
    I just thought I would give you an update on my efforts to find a last name for the other contestant (not Kathryn) we don't have.

I have googled every form of dance teaching to dance instruction within 40 miles of Morris, IL in an effort to find out about Stephanie. I even have friends in Morris who I've contacted. One gentleman I've known for years has a business in Mazon but grew up in and raised his children in Morris. He even went to his 28 year old daughter who is out of state now. No one knows about Stephanie so far. I have found dance instruction studios from Fred Astair to one very close to home that specializes in tease and pole dancing. They even recommend proper dress for the ocasssion. Being a shoe guy I especially liked the stilletos with the ribbon laced up the leg and tied in a pretty bow on top.

Stepnanie like Kathryn is hard to find. Make that impossible without a last name. I even visited every Stephanie on FB who mentions Morris or Grundy County as home. Where oh Where are you Stephanie? I would really like to find you since I live near by. But I guess not.
    Did you see the post by Deege regarding Stephanie Mueller? Could be a definite possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3782471;

I saw that pole dancing one too I thought that would be really funny if that was how we ID'd her

Mueller may be her last name...there is a Donna Mueller's School of Dance in Morris....may be her mom?

Is she the one on the right? Just doing this quickly so I could be way off...

past recitals - Pizazz Dance Troupe's Albums - Powered by Phanfare

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3782477;
    Is she the one on the right? Just doing this quickly so I could be way off...

past recitals - Pizazz Dance Troupe's Albums - Powered by Phanfare
    looks like a match to me!

Sorry for the triple post...I do think that is her. That pic is 3.5 years old but the nose and smile look the same. So it appears she is Stephanie Mueller and must live with her parents as there are no white pages listings for her.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782431;
    Here's a couple caps to compare

Maybe we need an expert on hair! To me it looks like hot tub girl has a lot of hair ( very thick tresses) and the girl below not so much.